✟13,677.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
papakapp said:
:scratch: your icon says you are a girl.

where are you getting your information about guys?

It's certainly true of some guys. Personally, I agree with nvx. The shape is far more important than the size (although proper shape generally entails the size having certain minimums and maximums).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nvxplorer

Senior Contributor
Jun 17, 2005
✟20,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Norseman said:
It's certainly true of some guys. Personally, I agree with nvx. The shape is far more important than the size (although proper shape generally entails the size having certain minimums and maximums).
Yes, the most attractive can just be called perfect breasts. :D

Borrowing from TheRealSkeptic, we have “built in design detectors.”

Upvote 0

psychedelicist

aka the Akhashic Record Player
Aug 9, 2004
McKinney, Texas
✟18,251.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dude, my last girlfriend was a mormon (when I met her, after I unintentionally deconverted her we started going out, then she had a relapse into morrmonism and broke up with me). Nothing against mormons as a whole, but holy crap, the things her mormon homeschooling community taught her... it was like arguing with a really hot female version of kent hovind.

Upvote 0

psychedelicist

Aug 9, 2004
McKinney, Texas
✟18,251.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Norseman said:

I agree with the parenthetical part. You definitely need a happy medium.

Upvote 0

psychedelicist

Aug 9, 2004
McKinney, Texas
✟18,251.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not at all. There is a point where they are too big, but one handful would be a bit on the small side. What can you do with just a single handful, after all? A handful and a half, or 2 handfuls, can keep you interested much longer. But I guess it might depend on the size of the hand, as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bumblebee62331

Oct 12, 2005
✟37,794.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
nvxplorer said:
Hey, byootaful. (How ironic and apropos.)

Shape, my dear, shape. Within limits, size is irrelevant.

lol..Byootaful is a nickname given to me by my boyfriend and his brother. Long long story, but it's not to say that I am beautiful. :)

I have seen fake breasts that don't seem to ... well, move...and it's weird. I don't know how guys can like huge breasts like that. I mean, they look so ... balloonish? :scratch:

Upvote 0

nvxplorer

Senior Contributor
Jun 17, 2005
✟20,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Byootaful said:
I have seen fake breasts that don't seem to ... well, move...and it's weird. I don't know how guys can like huge breasts like that. I mean, they look so ... balloonish? :scratch:
Totally agree. The obvious jobs are a complete turn off. When the woman needs a back brace to stand upright, she’s gone too far.

Upvote 0

papakapp

a waterdrop going over niagra falls
Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
✟9,116.00
Faith
Christian
Byootaful said:
I've heard that "Anything over a handful is a waste"

Do you guys agree with that? :confused:

Alright, here's some valuable insight into the male mind.

If you ask and guy, deep down they will all say "I've never met a pair of boobs I didn't like" That does not mean that boobs is the most important thing to them, it just means that a gal is either fun, or she isn't. But boobs are always fun, regardless if the gal is fun or not.

Now, why us do guys seem to make a big deal about [great] boobs? It's for bragging around other guys mostly. See, boobs are always fun but bragging can only be bragging if you have something to brag about. You can only brag about the visual, (or percieved) goodness. You really can't brag about the actual goodness because that's only between you and her. So, if a guy makes a big deal about boobs then he is propably conciously or subconsiously more concerned with how he looks to other guys.

Oh, one more thing. If a guy had to bick between a snotty gal that was really hot, and a sweet gal that was only average looking he would pick... whatever came along first, assuming he was single. But if he was looking for a LTR he would pick the sweet gal.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.