New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all, I am honoured, this is still running. I miss everyone and thanks for talking.

It has been hectic with my life, I travel a lot, (life of a investigative journalist) in and around the country.

Just returned from Europe and I will be having major Deutsche Welle project and EU project late November to early December.

Too many things coming up really in my life and I have no one else to credit for but THE ALMIGHTY GOD. I really thank GOD for HIS GRACE over my life.

Friends, may the LORD bless you, say a prayer for me, whenever you remember me.

Tangi

Tangi, it's lovely to hear from you and to know that you are doing well in your life. Bless you too, dear girl. I will pray for you. :hug:

Upvote 0

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟51,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey Tangi!
Good to see you drop in, sounds hectic!

GBU

:hug:

Hello all, I am honoured, this is still running. I miss everyone and thanks for talking.

It has been hectic with my life, I travel a lot, (life of a investigative journalist) in and around the country.

Just returned from Europe and I will be having major Deutsche Welle project and EU project late November to early December.

Too many things coming up really in my life and I have no one else to credit for but THE ALMIGHTY GOD. I really thank GOD for HIS GRACE over my life.

Friends, may the LORD bless you, say a prayer for me, whenever you remember me.

Tangi

Upvote 0