Talked to a pastor who said people from nonChristain religions can get to heaven - thoughts?

GedaliahMaegil

Messianic Ger Toshav - not christian
Jun 19, 2020
California
Visit site
✟71,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Talked to a pastor who said people from nonChristain religions can get to heaven - thoughts?

No one goes to heaven, save those whom HaShem specifically brings there, and that is a short list.

When men die, their bodies return to the dust it was formed from, while the spirit given them returns to the One Who breathed it into them. Man is not a living soul without that spirit. After death, only resurrection restores a person as a living soul. Even so, that process does not resolve in heaven.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
Before posting in this forum please direct your attention here ---> > You must read and agree before posting in this forum.
Additionally:
Members who do not truly share the core beliefs and teachings of a specific congregational forum may post in fellowship or ask questions, but they may not teach or debate within the forum.

ADMIN HAT OFF

• Prayers
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ADMIN HAT ON
Before posting in this forum please direct your attention here ---> > You must read and agree before posting in this forum.
Additionally:
Members who do not truly share the core beliefs and teachings of a specific congregational forum may post in fellowship or ask questions, but they may not teach or debate within the forum.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Whoops it was me... sorry... I'm not sure if I can post here or not, being a Christian Zionist.

Upvote 0