Midlands
✟220,857.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Money (or the lack of it), exam revision, and plans. What is on yours?

Doesnt all, (well for me, its not exam revision, but portfolio for my Work as i am an apprentice)

But as for Money (yes lack of) its pointless to worry about, it helps, but when you're at the bottom, like me and my family, i guess you learn to mosy on.

I am thankful however, i have a car, a job, a home to sleep, alot of tea to drink!

as for plans, all i plan is to pass my training, see some more of world and people and invest some money into getting my Motorised dream, a 2.8i V6 Ford Capri!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Beauty_from_Pain~

By His grace, For His glory
Jul 29, 2005
USA
✟41,978.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Do you know what is funny? I am hardly ever bored. I remember times in my past of being bored. But I can't remember being bored in like....years. It's so great. The only time I get "bored" is maybe when I get discontent doing something and want to do something else but can't make up my mind....and even then I guess that is not boredom. So I hope that you are un-bored by now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stan1472

Feb 24, 2005
Chicago
✟2,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I broke one of the strings last time I tried to. :sorry::doh:

Speaking of breaking strings, my most recent memories are of the tennis racket kind. I miss those days....

Praying for a healthy ankle again. :crossrc:

Oh and Becky, no more procrastinating. : ) But that wouldn't be fun. We all need a break from studies...

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
It (The joke) was from south park. You'd think it inappropriate actually.

Oh right....I used to watch South Park but not anymore because there is better stuff out there to watch :p:)

Do you know what is funny? I am hardly ever bored. I remember times in my past of being bored. But I can't remember being bored in like....years. It's so great. The only time I get "bored" is maybe when I get discontent doing something and want to do something else but can't make up my mind....and even then I guess that is not boredom. So I hope that you are un-bored by now.

I am still bored but its great that you don't experience that anymore :). I guess that I need to find more things to do with my time.

So Becky, how do you feel about Italian food?

Its not my favourite but I do enjoy it. Indian food is the best :D

Hey, how have you been? I haven't seen you around much.

Speaking of breaking strings, my most recent memories are of the tennis racket kind. I miss those days....

Praying for a healthy ankle again. :crossrc:

Oh and Becky, no more procrastinating. : ) But that wouldn't be fun. We all need a break from studies...

I like to watch Tennis but I can't play it, I suck at most sports :doh::). I will pray for a healthy ankle too :).

Got some revision done today, probably go and do some more in a minute.

Upvote 0

stan1472

Feb 24, 2005
Chicago
✟2,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Its not my favourite but I do enjoy it. Indian food is the best :D

:thumbsup: What kind/type of Indian food? Just curious.

I like to watch Tennis but I can't play it, I suck at most sports :doh::). I will pray for a healthy ankle too :).

Got some revision done today, probably go and do some more in a minute.

It's ok, watching can be fun too. And thanks for praying. : )

Upvote 0