Resi
✟24,557.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We should put our talents to serve an higher purpose, God. I'm proposing that a talent might be some ability one has. But if one doesn't have a special ability, besides being generous and attentive one might feel less than he or she is in comparison to others. Not that we should compare.
If one doesn't have an ability what does one do? I've tried to share my faith with other people through rhymes (some religious) on social media (because it's the place I get to show to more people or, rather the place I reach to someone) but it doesn't generate good fruit. What does one do when he doesn't have a talent or ability, in this case, to contribute to the winning of the souls of the world. Besides doing donations I don't see how one can help. And stating that doing volunteer work isn't an option due to some difficult issues. If one doesn't generate "profit", what one has will also be taken away. And people don't seem interested in hearing about Jesus. I've tried direct approach also and it doesn't work. Unless a miracle happens in my life that changes me completely and heals me, I don't see people believing or seeing something in what I "preach".

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u

Wet Squirrel

Mar 9, 2018
Barczewo
✟1,125.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have no talents but these bad ones like being annyoing so i know what you are talking about . Sometimes you don't need talents maybe your purpose is to be at exact time in specific place to lead somebody to LORD .

Upvote 0