Taking the letters of your name

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
And the books of the bible...I am Elaine
E- Esther. L - Lamentations A - Acts I - Isaiah N - Nehemiah E - Esther.. The story of my life, starts in persecution and rise because of it, Lamenting the sad parts. Acting on faith. Inspired like Isaiah and taking action like Nehemiah. More persecution and rising above it

Now you give it a go.

Monna

Feb 5, 2017
Oicha Beni
✟105,254.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Elaine, why not...?
E -Esther “who knows but that you were born for such a time as this?”
L - Luke “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
A - Acts “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses”
I - Isaiah “Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.”
N - Nehemiah “The God of heaven will give us success.”
E - Ephesians “God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus”

M - Mark “Consider carefully what you hear”
O - Obadiah “the kingdom shall be the Lord's”
N - Nehemiah “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord...”
N - Nahum “The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble.”
A - Amos “Seek the Lord and live.”

Upvote 0

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And the books of the bible...I am Elaine
E- Esther. L - Lamentations A - Acts I - Isaiah N - Nehemiah E - Esther.. The story of my life, starts in persecution and rise because of it, Lamenting the sad parts. Acting on faith. Inspired like Isaiah and taking action like Nehemiah. More persecution and rising above it

Now you give it a go.

I am Grace
G-Genesis R-Ruth A-Acts C- Corinthians E-Esther

While not claiming anything high of myself
but with vision and goals that remain to be seen’fulfilled—for those who know me as I am known—this is my honest attempt to condense my name.

My beginning starts with blessings in disguise of Rejection(s and takes me lower because of it. Humble as Ruth. Acts of faithfulness. Teachable-Quick to repent as the Corinthians.
Sacrifice and willingness to perish to attain higher—irregardless rejection, warranted and not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0