Ruhama

25 'הושע ב
Feb 5, 2003
Visit site
✟891.00
Faith
Messianic
hi guys,

this is just to let you know that I will be taking a leave of absence for a while from this forum, so if you see less of me that is why.

I will still be around to get PMs and if you report a post I will probably look into it - it's just that my life has gotten a bit too busy to be able to keep on top of reading threads and doing much moderating.

So you will probably still see me around a little, but for the most part I won't be active for a while.

Thanks for your understanding :)
Ruhama

Ruhama

25 'הושע ב
Feb 5, 2003
Visit site
✟891.00
Faith
Messianic
I suppose I should explain a little bit more. My workplace is down to half our previous staff as of this week (people all leaving for various reasons all at the same time), and as I am in a supervisory position that means I'm working with a reduced staff who I'm also trying to train at the same time, AND supervise to make sure they're not messing up.

So it's stressful and emotionally draining, plus doing a lot of evening shifts is preventing me from having much free time.

So that explains it a bit better I think :)

I asked to have my hours reduced a little so maybe that will help.

Upvote 0

Talmid HaYarok

Feb 3, 2003
Semi-Nomad
Visit site
✟702.00
Faith
Messianic
Well I have moved, started a new job, trying to immerse myself into a social life, and contemplating new moves and getting ready to apply for Grad school in Israel.

Suffice it to say that I too will unfortunately have to be taking a leave of absence for an indeffinate period.

Upvote 0