Memphis
✟27,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, so I have quick question for fellow Beyblade fans. Is anyone else getting SUPER annoyed with TT's name choices? I mean, we already have two devil beys (7 if you count their evolutions: Kreis Satan, Curse Satan, Venom/Erase Diabolos, Master Diabolos, Death and Abyss Diabolos) Seriously. Lucifer. On top of that *Rage* Longinus just released and it's an actually good attack type. I'm more annoyed with the new Variant Lucifer though. but Bruh XD

What do you guys think?

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
The thing to remember about Japan is that Christianity is still a minority religious tradition there, such as Buddhism is in the West.

Most people in Japan are familiar with at least basic concepts relating to Christianity, but don't understand the significance or meaning. As a result, things tend to be treated more as generic concepts or badly wrenched out of context.

For example, Japan actually observes Christmas, but largely regards it as a secular holiday in which gifts and meals are exchanged between friends and family. Fried chicken (courtesy of a massive marketing campaign by KFC, no joke) and cake are common foods at these meals.

Upvote 0

Lightstar54

Feb 29, 2020
Memphis
✟27,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The thing to remember about Japan is that Christianity is still a minority religious tradition there, such as Buddhism is in the West.

Most people in Japan are familiar with at least basic concepts relating to Christianity, but don't understand the significance or meaning. As a result, things tend to be treated more as generic concepts or badly wrenched out of context.

For example, Japan actually observes Christmas, but largely regards it as a secular holiday in which gifts and meals are exchanged between friends and family. Fried chicken (courtesy of a massive marketing campaign by KFC, no joke) and cake are common foods at these meals.
True.

Upvote 0