Tacoma: how 'bout makin' a church that meets in a park?

TheSuperNews

Feb 4, 2006
✟15,709.00
Faith
Christian
Tacoma, WA, that is. I am not attached to any congregation or denom. so, I would like to get together with other Christians who love the Holy Bible, and Jesus, and would like to pray together out of doors, in the forest in, or near, Tacoma. PM me if you are interested. Hope this doesn't sound too odd, it's just how I would love to fellowship.

jaboi

Oct 23, 2017
Tacoma
✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When I was a boy growing up in Tacoma, I attended a church that met at least once a year at Spanaway Park near Tacoma. (That church was called Harvard Covenant Church, which no longer meets.) Now I attend City Central Church in Tacoma, but I miss those park services. They were great. And it's true, Tacoma and the surrounding area is a great place to worship outdoors.

Upvote 0

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Tacoma, WA, that is. I am not attached to any congregation or denom. so, I would like to get together with other Christians who love the Holy Bible, and Jesus, and would like to pray together out of doors, in the forest in, or near, Tacoma. PM me if you are interested. Hope this doesn't sound too odd, it's just how I would love to fellowship.

One can worship God anywhere, However Christ prefers one to Worship Him in a Church structure setting, Or why else would He establish a Church on Rock.

PanDeVida

Upvote 0