loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office.
tulc(thinks this is sort of handy...and will need revising fairly often as new ones come up) :wave:

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2:1-2‬ ‭ESV‬‬

“Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭2:13-15, 17‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭2:13-15, 17‬ ‭ESV‬‬
No one is suggesting breaking any laws.

But lying is not of God, so no matter who is it, if they lie consistently we can surely call them out on that.
We are not breaking any laws of this country in doing so. Our contract with our government, the Constitution of the US, freedom of speech.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
18 At Parbar westward, four at the causeway, and two at Parbar.
-1 Chronicles 26: 18

22 And the haft also went in after the blade; and the fat closed upon the blade, so that he could not draw the dagger out of his belly; and the dirt came out.
-Judges 3: 22
tulc(wonders if ByTheSpirit had something to say about the OP or if he wants to post some more scriptures? because this thread isn't really about that) :wave:

Upvote 0

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
18 At Parbar westward, four at the causeway, and two at Parbar.
-1 Chronicles 26: 18

22 And the haft also went in after the blade; and the fat closed upon the blade, so that he could not draw the dagger out of his belly; and the dirt came out.
-Judges 3: 22
tulc(wonders if ByTheSpirit had something to say about the OP or if he wants to post some more scriptures? because this thread isn't really about that) :wave:

I do not condone lying, but a bunch of your articles has false information. I care not to argue every single crying thing the article you had complained about, since he can sneeze and say it happened Monday when really it was tuesday and they would get all hissy about it.

My one example I care to bring up since I briefly looked at your articles was the voter fraud.

AWWWW GREAT! I guess it was true, bummer for that article you believe, strike one.

Hillary Says Voter Suppression Cost Her the Election

12 Staffers At Dem-Linked Group Charged With Voter Fraud

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

Hmm wahingtontimes?! Thats a liberal news isnt it? Even they admit it. Not bashing you as you get your information from bias articles. This is all I care to invest as you will no doubt belittle me or some form of intolerant remarks. However, have a wonderful day/night and take care.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not condone lying, but a bunch of your articles has false information. I care not to argue every single crying thing the article you had complained about, since he can sneeze and say it happened Monday when really it was tuesday and they would get all hissy about it.
Ok. I will say for not wanting to argue about it it does seem a little odd you went to all the trouble too look up a bunch of articles and post them in a fora to discuss things. :sorry:

This is all I care to invest as you will no doubt belittle me or some form of intolerant remarks.
I'm curious: Wouldn't it have been easier to just read the article, shake your head and mutter something like "That tulc, he must be one of those hissy fit sort of guys!" and then gone on to another fora in CF? :scratch:

However, have a wonderful day/night and take care.
You also! And I hope you find a section of CF that isn't filled with the sorts of articles and Christians who disappoint you! :wave:
tulc(suspects this may well be the first time anyone used the word "hissy" in a thread he was part of) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No one is suggesting breaking any laws.

But lying is not of God, so no matter who is it, if they lie consistently we can surely call them out on that.
We are not breaking any laws of this country in doing so. Our contract with our government, the Constitution of the US, freedom of speech.

I only post those for the prayer aspect.

Far too many want to criticize and condemn based off political affiliation and ideology, but do we pray for those in charge? I would say it is highly unlikely people who engage in partisan politics pray for those of opposing ideologies, and if they do the prayers are typically not of the encouraging nature.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An excellent point! :wave:

Far too many want to criticize and condemn based off political affiliation and ideology, but do we pray for those in charge? I would say it is highly unlikely people who engage in partisan politics pray for those of opposing ideologies, and if they do the prayers are typically not of the encouraging nature.
very true. :sigh:
tulc(really likes that "parbar" Scripture a lot) :wave:

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It appears that someone must share your views in order for you to pray sincere and kind prayers for them.

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok. I will say for not wanting to argue about it it does seem a little odd you went to all the trouble too look up a bunch of articles and post them in a fora to discuss things. :sorry:

Yes, I see your point. I will explain the situation though if it mattered.

To be honest, part laziness, part time constraint, part skepticism of your reaction that it be decent or outright destructive against me. I just see the news and people I see myself and see the Liberal tolerance is not like they claim at all.

Forgive my assumption on you in this matter.

I'm curious: Wouldn't it have been easier to just read the article, shake your head and mutter something like "That tulc, he must be one of those hissy fit sort of guys!" and then gone on to another fora in CF? :scratch:

Yes, but like I said above, part time constraint, part laziness, however I still did care a bit to let you in on actual facts instead of reported blind bias in hopes you might see.
I also said it wasn't a bashing on you, but the reporting that others do and give to you.

So, overall I cared enough to show some evidence contrary to the article you provided, but due to my laziness and time constraint at that time, did a half job. I can see how that is a lame excuse and should have just waited to post later, forgive me for that, I am just a human prone to faults (Romans 3:23).

You also! And I hope you find a section of CF that isn't filled with the sorts of articles and Christians who disappoint you! :wave:
tulc(suspects this may well be the first time anyone used the word "hissy" in a thread he was part of) :oldthumbsup:

I never said you disappointed me nor did I say anything about Christians. If I did quote me and I would gladly apologize as this was not my intent.

Anyway, yes, I don't think anyone has used that word that I've seen. Does that show my age? I didn't think I was that old yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
two things:
I never said you disappointed me nor did I say anything about Christians. If I did quote me and I would gladly apologize as this was not my intent.
No let me be the one to apologize: I really was pretty snarky in that post and your post was just fine. I made a cheap shot and I feel bad for having done so. Please forgive me. :sorry:

Anyway, yes, I don't think anyone has used that word that I've seen. Does that show my age? I didn't think I was that old yet.
No, I found it delightful! I grew up in the 50's in Indiana and parts south and it reminded me a lot of my friends and my parents and how we all talked! So, thanks! :clap:
tulc(can remember his mom saying "throwing a hissy fit won't get you anything but more trouble boy!") ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
two things:

No let me be the one to apologize: I really was pretty snarky in that post and your post was just fine. I made a cheap shot and I feel bad for having done so. Please forgive me. :sorry:

No, I found i delightful! I grew up in the 50's in Indiana and parts south and it reminded me a lot of my friends and my parents and how we all talked! So, thanks! :clap:
tulc(can remember his mom saying "throwing a hissy fit won't get you anything but more trouble boy!") ^_^

Cheers. Have a great weekend!

• Winner
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Smidlee

Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office.
Why makes this about Trump? It makes even more sense if you completely remove Trump from the statement.
Many Americans have become accustomed to lies period. Just look at number of views and thumbs up the garage on youtube which has nothing to do with anything important as politics.

Upvote 0