Swine flu vaccine = population control -NWO stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The article he's talking about is that the vaccine in testing has caused FALSE positives on AIDS tests. This partly indicates that said poster does not know what a false positive is. It's not AIDS, it merely shows a positive test despite not having said virus. Many things cause false positives on chemical tests. Heck, eating a healthy amount of poppyseed products can cause you to fail opium drug tests.

As for the other articles they're filled with innuendo and 'secret sources that must be protected'. Science doesn't work that way. Unless you're willing to reveal your research to the public, have it thoroughly tested, and then peer reviewed

it

does

not

count.

this is what I tried to say, getting all my posts to make sense when typing on ps3 is rough, still this should make a person all the more suspicious about this no?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
State asks volunteers to aid flu vaccinations - The Boston Globe

"
State takes extra steps to battle flu in fall

Deputizes dentists, others to help with vaccinations"

"“It’s going to require all hands on deck,’’ said Dr. Alfred DeMaria, the top disease tracker at the state Department of Public Health. “We have to get everybody who’s a target for vaccine vaccinated, and we have to get enough people to give the vaccine.’’"

Upvote 0
T

The Lady Kate

State asks volunteers to aid flu vaccinations - The Boston Globe

"
State takes extra steps to battle flu in fall

Deputizes dentists, others to help with vaccinations"

"“It’s going to require all hands on deck,’’ said Dr. Alfred DeMaria, the top disease tracker at the state Department of Public Health. “We have to get everybody who’s a target for vaccine vaccinated, and we have to get enough people to give the vaccine.’’"

It'd be great to make sure that everyone who needs a flu shot gets one.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,377.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It'd be great to make sure that everyone who needs a flu shot gets one.

"make sure"??? you mean "force"????

And this is a contrived event. They intend to kill a whole lot of people.
see "Swine flu, internment camps, military involvement, oh my" thread.

Under the Bush administration, KBR was awarded a contract to build "temporary detention facilities" in the US as reported in their press release dated in Jan, 2006. The purpose is for an emergency influx of immigrants or to support the rapid development of new programs (health care plan? UN control of US?). Also developed is a plan to react to a national emergency or natural disaster.

http://www.kbr.com/news/2006/govnews_060124.aspx

Also, in the news, the military is recruiting for "Internment jobs" for "civilian resettlement facilities" which goes back to the fact that Homeland Security has contracted KBR to build "temporary detention facilities...to support the rapid development of new programs".

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106304

Also under the Bush administration, were at least two presidential directives that give the president (including the current one) unheard-of powers in the event of a national emergency as well as an SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership or what some call the North American Union) agreement (no congressional oversight) with Canada and Mexico that puts the US under UN law in case of a national emergency, such as a flu pandemic.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57369
http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/nspd/nspd-51.htm
http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/laws/gc_1219245380392.shtm
http://www.spp-psp.gc.ca/eic/site/sp...-influenza.pdf

Now, those plans have established the procedures for FEMA and Northcom to send out the military in the event of a flu pandemic. The world is currently under a level 6 alert according to the World Health Organization which apparently puts us on a "martial law" footing even though it is not currently being enforced.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/07/28...ary.swine.flu/
http://www.who.int/csr/disease/avian.../en/index.html

All of the above are facts that establish that detention centers have been constructed, the military is recruiting for "internment jobs", there are presidential and international/regional directives that give the president and the UN unheard-of powers, and that the military has been given a "heads-up" that they could be mobilized this Fall due to the swine flu.

The US government, as declared on Fox News, already has a stockpile of untested vaccines for the swine flu which the WHO and the media are HYPING. The makers of these vaccines have ALREADY been given legal immunity if their vaccine injures or kills people (real comforting! HA!). The UK and Canada have talked publically about the possibility making the vaccine for their populations mandatory . If I recall correctly, when Obama was asked that question, he said something like, "we'll see". In 1976, the swine flu vaccine injured and killed people.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=14487

http://www.mostlywater.org/mandatory..._vaccine_alert

Last Fall, at a meeting of fellow-democrats, Joe Biden warned, "Mark my words, mark my words...it will not be six months before the world tests Barak Obama like they did John Kennedy...if you remember anything else I said, watch, we're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis...I promise you it will occur...I guarantee you it's going to happen..." and he told those in attendance that Obama's going to need them to stand with him on his unpopular decisions that he's going to have to make. But he never said what the generated crisis would be.

In April, after Obama met with the Mexican president, the swine flu "outbreak" occurred, hyped by the media, and then turned out to be a dud. It didn't kill the millions that they predicted. Now, on August 9th, Obama is back in Mexico at a meeting of the SPP and they are reporting that the swine flu is going to come back with a vengeance once all the kids are back in school. They are preparing to start vaccinations in Sept and October. Kathleen Sebelius, the Secretary of Health and Human Services, has said she's warned the superintendents at the public schools to prepare to become vaccine clinics.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/h...-Clinics-.html

Now, are they behind schedule with the "generated crisis" that Biden warned us about or are they preparing for an event that might be another dud? What are the "temporary detention centers" for? What "new programs" do they plan on "rapidly developing" that they would foresee the need for temporary detention centers three years ago? Why are they preparing for military involvement? Why are they recruiting for military "internment jobs"? Why all the directives in place for a flu pandemic? How did they know 3 to 4 years ago (KBR, presidential directives, etc) what they would need for, supposedly, this Fall?

There are other things that I did not mention which include preparations by the government for millions of people to die. I don't believe this swine flu vaccine is a benevolent program. I believe it is likely a concoction they've created in a lab to deal with the hyped "overcrowding" of planet earth that the environmental wackos believe is causing the ficticious"global warming". (Did you know the NAZI's were freakish about the environment too?...while killing millions of people) If this whole thing isn't satanic, it's definitely a mental disorder.

George Bush 41 gave a speech in 1991 during which he declared a "New World Order" which he said will come together under the UN. Many leaders of Western nations have been calling for a global government and new world order in last several months. Henry Kissinger even announced that Obama's "task will be to develop an overall strategy for America" and to use the economic crisis to create a new world order.

Those who study prophecy and have read Revelation 13 are aware that there will be global population control and a financial system (mark) under the leadership of a representative of the beast, commonly known as the anti-christ. Many believe, as do I, that the beast is a satan-led governmental entity (based on Daniel's descriptions as well) and that entity will be "given a mouth" (Rev 13) or representative who will blaspheme God and kill and imprison many of God's people under his 42 month "reign".
IF the satan-led governmental entity is the New World Order under the UN, then the presidential directives as well as the generated crisis that, by force, puts the US under UN law in the case of the flu, makes sense.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
International Swine Flu Conference

"
Unwillingness to follow government orders"

This governmental involvement is being PLANNED for the world, not just here. This is a manipulated event..major planning for population control and death.

All of this time, money, building of detention centers, presidential directives, and coordinated international directives and planning YEARS in advance should be a major RED FLAG, people!

As I said before, they are PLANNING for something as rare as a lightning strike as if they know when and where it will strike.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,377.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
runforhills.gif
willy.gif
runforhills.gif

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,377.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
International Swine Flu Conference

"
Unwillingness to follow government orders"

This governmental involvement is being PLANNED for the world, not just here. This is a manipulated event..major planning for population control and death.

All of this time, money, building of detention centers, presidential directives, and coordinated international directives and planning YEARS in advance should be a major RED FLAG, people!

As I said before, they are PLANNING for something as rare as a lightning strike as if they know when and where it will strike.

Hmm "Unwillingness to follow government orders" is 404 on your link.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Rot! No one is going to kill anyone Jen, you are letting your fears get the better of you.

and you know every government intention how exactly? their actions and legislation all point to that conclusion

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
and you know every government intention how exactly? their actions and legislation all point to that conclusion

It blows my mind that people can't see it. What do they think the detention camps "for rapid development of new programs", the military job advertisement for "internment jobs" for resettlement camps", the presidential directives and a planned flu outbreak is all for?

Upvote 0

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It blows my mind that people can't see it. What do they think the detention camps "for rapid development of new programs", the military job advertisement for "internment jobs" for resettlement camps", the presidential directives and a planned flu outbreak is all for?

i know right, I still cant give up on my brothers and sisters though, why detention camps with military force? why not temporary medical shelters to treat people? it reeks of 1976 all over again, my mom lived through it, and tells me constantly how its EXACTLY the same things their doing now, I'm glad she and some of my other family won't give in to the governments agenda

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
do NOT get vaccinated.

Then please ensure that you keep any coughing and sneezing to your self, if you should notice flu like symptoms please stay away from other people for at least 7 days to ensure non transmission

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.