Swine flu vaccine = population control -NWO stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
What... the WHO stats were not enough for you

The only WHO link you've posted so far that I can see are the infection rates only, for the 2009 outbreak.

I'm asking about the numbers of swine flu infections and vaccinations during the 1976 outbreak (seeing as vaccination of swine flu hasn't started yet this outbreak, why would I be asking for the numbers on that?).

Upvote 0

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
don't EVER take these shots people, whether you believe in a "conspiracy" or not, taking a largely untested vaccine, that is also showing signs of aids is just STUPID, claim your religious or medical rights to refuse any medical procedure done against your will, we ALL have those two rights to refuse this shot

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
don't EVER take these shots people, whether you believe in a "conspiracy" or not, taking a largely untested vaccine, that is also showing signs of aids is just STUPID, claim your religious or medical rights to refuse any medical procedure done against your will, we ALL have those two rights to refuse this shot

I agree. Thanks for the reminder that we have the right to refuse it.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The vaccine is showing signs of AIDS? Please explain?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well rather than go sifting through page and pages and posibly clicking the wrong link, would you be kind enough to imp[ort the relevent section of the article and put a linkj at the end?

its on page 32 first like 4 posts

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
its on page 32 first like 4 posts
Once again, rather than having me wade through who knows what trying to find support for your contention that swine flu vaccine causes AIDS, or "AIDS like" anyway, could you please cut and paste the relevent paragraph or so from the article to which you are refering?

Upvote 0

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Once again, rather than having me wade through who knows what trying to find support for your contention that swine flu vaccine causes AIDS, or "AIDS like" anyway, could you please cut and paste the relevent paragraph or so from the article to which you are refering?

not on ps3, dont be lazy, page 32 the first 4 posts are all by the same person all with story/link, oh btw its the writers declaration NOT MINE ugh

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
not on ps3, dont be lazy, page 32 the first 4 posts are all by the same person all with story/link, oh btw its the writers declaration NOT MINE ugh

Just repost the link?

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
But you're the one citing it and making statements of fact about it here, right?

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private

The burden of proof making the assertion, not on the people they are trying to convince

Upvote 0

Drekkan85

Immortal until proven otherwise
Dec 9, 2008
Japan
✟23,051.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
The article he's talking about is that the vaccine in testing has caused FALSE positives on AIDS tests. This partly indicates that said poster does not know what a false positive is. It's not AIDS, it merely shows a positive test despite not having said virus. Many things cause false positives on chemical tests. Heck, eating a healthy amount of poppyseed products can cause you to fail opium drug tests.

As for the other articles they're filled with innuendo and 'secret sources that must be protected'. Science doesn't work that way. Unless you're willing to reveal your research to the public, have it thoroughly tested, and then peer reviewed

it

does

not

count.

Upvote 0

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But you're the one citing it and making statements of fact about it here, right?

NOOOO I referenced the article, hard as you try you fail at manipulating my words, you sure you're not an agent???? lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.