Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
According to the Swimmers' Doctrine, do the magnificent orangutans believe in souls?

Just a simple YES or NO will do; this is an honest question, not an invitation to suggest that the question is flawed.

No.

I was a competitive swimmer for 12 years, and can therefore speak for all swimmers despite the fact that the only thing we have in common is that, by definition, we swim.

Reactions: Jester4kicks
Upvote 0

Jester4kicks

Warning - The following may cause you to think
Nov 13, 2007
✟17,459.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Single
No.

I was a competitive swimmer for 12 years, and can therefore speak for all swimmers despite the fact that the only thing we have in common is that, by definition, we swim.

Oh? Well I belong to the Organization of Non-Unified Swimmers (ONUS), however I am secretly a non-swimmer when I'm by myself... and I know the truth about what all swimmers really believe... and I can say that all true swimmers must believe orangutans have souls!

(bonus points for all the analogies and subtle lulz you can find in that post!)

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Oh? Well I belong to the Organization of Non-Unified Swimmers (ONUS), however I am secretly a non-swimmer when I'm by myself... and I know the truth about what all swimmers really believe... and I can say that all true swimmers must believe orangutans have souls.

Pbbbbt. They're not True Swimmers. Typical Non-Unified crackpots; only Unified Swimmers (US) can understand the true meaning of what it is to be a Swimmer. All Swimmers (but not orangutans) have souls, but a place in the Great Pool is reserved for US. Micheal Phelps is with US; the greatest Swimmer ever. His success is because he is a True Swimmer, like me.

Upvote 0

Jester4kicks

Nov 13, 2007
✟17,459.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Single
Pbbbbt. They're not True Swimmers. Typical Non-Unified crackpots; only Unified Swimmers (US) can understand the true meaning of what it is to be a Swimmer. All Swimmers (but not orangutans) have souls, but a place in the Great Pool is reserved for US. Micheal Phelps is with US; the greatest Swimmer ever. His success is because he is a True Swimmer, like me.

Bah! ONUS firmly stands by the position that Phelps' success is only because of his secret pact with FOOLS (Fast and Out of Our Lanes). And everyone knows FOOLS can't be trusted!

Upvote 0

Skaloop

May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Bah! ONUS firmly stands by the position that Phelps' success is only because of his secret pact with FOOLS (Fast and Out of Our Lanes). And everyone knows FOOLS can't be trusted!

ONUS used to burn water polo players at the stake, claiming they were false swimmers. What a group! But really, everyone is a Swimmer, even if they don't acknowledge it. Ever since the Dive, when mankind was kicked out of the Lake of Eden, mankind has had a swimful nature. This lead to the destruction of all life during the Great Drought, except for Noah who was directed to build a giant pool and save two of every swimming creature. Then of course Jesus Spitz came along to absolve us of our swimming, which is why we now live on the land. But those of US who swim in the blood of our Spitz are forever saved, and shall not drown but swim forever with him in the Great Pool, garbed in Speedos of gold! Your type shall be condemned to an eternity in a bathtub; water but no space to swim. That is your fate, unless you accept Spitz and join US.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jester4kicks

Nov 13, 2007
✟17,459.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Single
ONUS used to burn water polo players at the stake, claiming they were false swimmers. What a group! But really, everyone is a Swimmer, even if they don't acknowledge it. Ever since the Dive, when mankind was kicked out of the Lake of Eden, mankind has had a swimful nature. This lead to the destruction of all life during the Great Drought, except for Noah who was directed to build a giant pool and save two of every swimming creature. Then of course Jesus Spitz came along to absolve us of our swimming, which is why we now live on the land. But those of US who swim in the blood of our Spitz are forever saved, and shall not drown but swim forever with him in the Great Pool, garbed in Speedos of gold! Your type shall be condemned to an eternity in a bathtub; water but no space to swim. That is your fate, unless you accept Spitz and join US.

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Ok! I give! I give! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

This is seriously going down in history as the funniest thread on CF. Definite rep for ya! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Reactions: Skaloop
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skaloop

May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Ok! I give! I give! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

This is seriously going down in history as the funniest thread on CF. Definite rep for ya! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

I was worried you were gonna do one more, in which case I would have had to stop! Reps right back at ya!

Reactions: gaara4158
Upvote 0

Jester4kicks

Nov 13, 2007
✟17,459.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Single
I was worried you were gonna do one more, in which case I would have had to stop! Reps right back at ya!

I would have loved to! But I couldn't think of anything! I was laughing too hard!

(Still Am!!! ^_^^_^^_^ )

Reactions: gaara4158
Upvote 0