Gboko
✟48,224.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"There I will meet with you and, from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim that are upon the ark of the Testimony, I will speak intimately with you of all which I will give you in commandment to the Israelites." (Exodus 25:22 AMPC)

The text above, is the description of what God intended to achieve with the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
One of the major things that was achieved by it was granting us access to the presence of the Father.
As believers in Christ, we now have access to the Holy of holies.
"Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God's unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it]." (Hebrews 4:16 AMPC)
The invitation to approach the throne of grace without fear, is been given unto us. Our boldness to go thus must not be dependent on our ability but on our faith in the finished work of Christ on the cross.
All the helps that we need are available at the mercy seat. Much more, God want to speak to us intimately about everything that concerns us.
We were created for communion with God. In the garden of Eden, God normally visit Adam and Eve in the cool of the day for communion. This great privileged was lost when sin crept into their lives. Mankind was restored back into the lost estate through Christ.
If you are yet to receive Christ, the devil is doing everything possible right now to keep you in sin. He (devil) is also looking for opportunities to reintroduce sin into your life, even after been born again. Sin separates someone from having sweet communion with God.( Isaiah 59:1-2)