Swedish scientist floats eating human flesh as solution to global climate change: reports Gerren Kei

bfdd6988

Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2015
✟8,116.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
  • Informative
Reactions: brinny

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
Sanders is wanting to fight climate change by providing abortion and birth control to lesser nations who are I guess loaded with undesirable people. Alveda King came down hard on Sanders and did also mention the eating human flesh idea as in the movie Soylent green, how that is where she knows the discussion is going, how disgusting they are.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟674,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"A Swedish scientist speaking at Stockholm summit last week offered an unusual possible tactic in combating global climate change: eating human flesh.

Stockholm School of Economics professor and researcher Magnus Soderlund reportedly said he believes eating human meat, derived from dead bodies, might be able to help save the human race if only a world society were to “awaken the idea.”

Swedish scientist floats eating human flesh as solution to global climate change: reports

This adds a dimension to the idea of 'going out for Italian. "

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟428,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
People: We're what's for dinner.™

I would say "stick to making furniture, Sweden", but this guy probably isn't involved in anything worthwhile like that, so I say the good people of Sweden start 'opening their minds' to his new way of thinking by eating him first.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
bernie-snap.png

Upvote 0