Swedish Citizens Receive Threatening #ISIS Style Messages To Convert or Die

LinguaIgnota

Nov 26, 2014
✟59,588.00
Faith
Atheist
No, you mock the issue of rape as you continually demonstrate here. And no surprise you have a fan who likes that you do.

The ridiculousness would be on you and your cohorts that are fellow mockers.
It is disgusting!
Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
by Ingrid Carlqvist and Lars Hedegaard
February 14, 2015 at 5:00 am

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

• Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

• Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

• In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

• The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.
932.jpg
(Full article continues at link)

Sweden: 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Gov data

That's cute as well. Do you know why Sweden had a sudden and dramatic increase of rape cases just a few years ago? It has a lot to do with how the police registrer the crime:

here have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics.[10][11][12][13] For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[3][4][10][14] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.[13][29][30]

Sweden also applies a system of expansive offence counts. Other countries may employ more restrictive methods of counting. The Swedish police registers one offence for each person raped, and if one and the same person has been raped on a number of occasions, one offence is counted for each occasion that can be specified. For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a year, the Swedish police may record more than 300 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offence would be counted in such a situation.[10][13][17][30][31]

In Sweden, crime statistics refer to the year when the offence was reported; the actual offence may have been committed long before. Swedish rape statistics can thus contain significant time-lag, which makes interpretations of annual changes difficult.[13][30]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Statistical_factors

But I'm sure none of this will make an impact on your position. Facts can be hard to deal with when you've already made up your mind.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's cute as well. Do you know why Sweden had a sudden and dramatic increase of rape cases just a few years ago? It has a lot to do with how the police registrer the crime:

But I'm sure none of this will make an impact on your position. Facts can be hard to deal with when you've already made up your mind.

Yes, Sweden broaden their definition of rape about 10 years ago and that definition is more encompassing, that most other countries.

Upvote 0

LinguaIgnota

Nov 26, 2014
✟59,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Yes, Sweden broaden their definition of rape about 10 years ago and that definition is more encompassing, that most other countries.

It's off-topic, but... I used to watch Pat Condell on Youtube and found him to be quite persuasive. Until he made a video on the rampant rape crimes in Sweden... There were lots of commenters who corrected his false perceptions and he couldn't possibly have overlooked all of them. But he never acknowledged his mistake, not once. And that's when he lost all credibility in my eyes. Being wrong is one thing, but refusing to acknowledge your mistakes are intellectually dishonest.
I haven't watched any of his videos since.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm Swedish. This is the first time, I've read of this supposed threat.
Not surprising. AnonymousRain is forgetting that comparing statistics between countries is a tricky game:
"In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," she says.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."
But Klara Selin says the statistics don't represent a major crime epidemic, rather a shift in attitudes. The public debate about this sort of crime in Sweden over the past two decades has had the effect of raising awareness, she says, and encouraging women to go to the police if they have been attacked.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Does anyone really believe that the rate of rape is 30 times higher in Sweden than in India? ^_^

A higher official number isn't always indicative of a bad change.

Reactions: Blue Wren
Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, mockery of rape is not cute.
This will end our conversation.

It wasn't a mockery of rape, but of your preposterous presentation of it, in this thread.

Upvote 0

LinguaIgnota

Nov 26, 2014
✟59,588.00
Faith
Atheist

How unfortunate. I will surely cry myself to sleep tonight.
But I choose to focus on the silver lining. Maybe now you'll respond to some of the questions posed to you by other users in this thread. I look forward to the entertainment.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm Swedish. This is the first time, I've read of this supposed threat. This is like thread, about the "55 no-go zones controlled by Muslims" in Sweden, that nobody in Sweden, that I know of, has ever heard of, but Americans, on this forum, insisted existed, as right-wing bloggers said they did.
We Americans know everything about every country on the planet. That's why our armed forces are alwyas hailed as liberators by nations we invade and Westernize. It is too bad your Swedish government has hypnotized it's citizens as you have been. Wake up and smell the fast food.:preach::liturgy::prayer::ebil:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnonymousRain

Dec 5, 2015
London
✟15,965.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
I'm Swedish. This is the first time, I've read of this supposed threat. This is like thread, about the "55 no-go zones controlled by Muslims" in Sweden, that nobody in Sweden, that I know of, has ever heard of, but Americans, on this forum, insisted existed, as right-wing bloggers said they did.

You're Swedish but you don't live in Sweden? Have you not read anything in Expressen that reports rape in Sweden?

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

LinguaIgnota

Nov 26, 2014
✟59,588.00
Faith
Atheist
I did. I realize you and your compatriots chose to ignore that.

This is very confusing. You said:

But you keep replying to my comments.

We'll either have a conversation or we won't. If we are to have a conversation, you're best of ditching the "this will end our conversation" drama queen act. It's childish and won't score you any points.

Now, if you feel that have you provided evidence for your claim, please repeat it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who must have missed the post where you did so.

Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You're Swedish but you don't live in Sweden? Have you not read anything in Expressen that reports rape in Sweden?

Lol. I'm Swedish, and I live in Sweden. Expressen is a tabloid, so I do not read it, no. It's for people who are seeking sensationalism, not factual news. That would be like asking an American, if they do not live in America, because they haven't read something that was in The National Enquirer.

Upvote 0

AnonymousRain

Dec 5, 2015
London
✟15,965.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Lol. I'm Swedish, and I live in Sweden. Expressen is a tabloid, so I do not read it, no. It's for people who are seeking sensationalism, not factual news. That would be like asking an American, if they do not live in America, because they haven't read something that was in The National Enquirer.
Actually I was asking for clarification being as most people know, one can be Swedish without residing in Sweden.

To continue,are you saying you have not read or heard anything in the legitimate news sources in Sweden about the increase in rape statistics there? And per Muslims or Syrian refugees as culprit?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AnonymousRain

Dec 5, 2015
London
✟15,965.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
I'm certain you didn't miss the post I'm referring to. The font with the link is quite large. And besides that there's a table attached to the post that is impossible to miss.

I also notice that Wren isn't so fast to answer my follow up question.

This is very confusing. You said:

But you keep replying to my comments.

We'll either have a conversation or we won't. If we are to have a conversation, you're best of ditching the "this will end our conversation" drama queen act. It's childish and won't score you any points.

Now, if you feel that have you provided evidence for your claim, please repeat it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who must have missed the post where you did so.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No, you mock the issue of rape as you continually demonstrate here. And no surprise you have a fan who likes that you do.

The ridiculousness would be on you and your cohorts that are fellow mockers.
It is disgusting!
Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
by Ingrid Carlqvist and Lars Hedegaard
February 14, 2015 at 5:00 am

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

• Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

• Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

• In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

• The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.
932.jpg
(Full article continues at link)

Sweden: 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Gov data

I'm one of those inconvenient people who happen to remember things.

Sweden reports rape very differently than the U.S. and most other countries. Every sexual act is considered a separate instance of rape, meaning a fairly typical incident that generates one charge in the U.S. generates a half dozen in Sweden.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,895.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Then please do not participate any further in this thread. That link is the information one needs so as to comment intelligently about the content of the article linked.

I guess I will just have to stick with the general theme of the thread and comment unintelligently.

Upvote 0