• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Swedish Citizens Receive Threatening #ISIS Style Messages To Convert or Die

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by AnonymousRain, Dec 18, 2015.

1. AnonymousRain

AnonymousRain Active Member

+102
    Humanist
    Private
    [​IMG] December 16,2015

Dozens of Swedish citizens received threatening letters with "ISIS" signatures, calling for them to either convert to Islam, pay tax to the terrorist organization, or be killed – according to a Russia Today (RT) Arabic report Sunday translated by the Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT).

Official Swedish television reports that police are taking the threats seriously, considering the messages were disseminated in Swedish to people throughout the country. The messages included the national identity number of the targeted individuals in an effort to enhance the terrorists' credibility. Complete Article

The ISIS Sunni Caliphate in Syria is the example of "true" Islam. How can countries tolerate such a faith when it is dedicated to terrorism?

I won't post the link to the article behind this headline due to a questionable image, non-vulgar, of a woman on the page where it appears. However the article is titled:
    ‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalisation
    BRITISH police officers have sensationally backed Donald Trump’s controversial claim that parts of the country are no-go areas because of growing Islamist extremism.

Sweden suffers an increase in the rape of their women. Supposedly 1 in 4 women are raped by Muslim refugees?
    Islam isn't a religion it is a political ideology. Something I don't think any free nation can afford to ignore or tolerate when it's adherents demand to have the right to control any area of a nation so as to make it comport or conform to their political ideology.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,554
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Wait a second.

Are you claiming 25% of the rapes in Sweden, are committed by Muslim refugees?

I would love to see a credible source on this.

3. craigerNY

craigerNY I bring nothing to the table

+355
    Agnostic
    Single

No, the post doesn't say one in four rapes. It says one in four women are raped by Muslim refugees. The claim appears to be that 25% of the female population of Sweden has been raped by a Muslim refugee.

4. ananda

ananda Early Buddhist

+1,769
    Private
    I thought this was what Sweden wanted, opening their arms to the hordes of invaders? With the mass importation of a foreign culture comes the destruction of the native culture: there is no such thing as multi-culturalism.

5. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,554
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    That's even better.

6. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,554
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    You need to get out more.

7. Cearbhall

Cearbhall Well-Known Member

+5,658
    United States
    Other Religion
    Single
    Do you really want to promote the idea of letting extremist idiots define a religion?

8. Belk

Belk Senior Member Supporter

+6,449
    Agnostic
    Married
    What exactly is an "#ISIS Style"?

9. ananda

ananda Early Buddhist

+1,769
    Private
    Sunlight is nice.

10. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,554
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    As well as other things we observe under the sun.

11. GoldenBoy89

GoldenBoy89 We're Still Here

+15,271
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    If that is true, where was ISIS for the last 1500 years Islam has existed? I get the feeling neither ISIS nor you are experts on what True Islam™ is.
    Even if that were true, political beliefs are protected just like religious beliefs are. I may disagree with Republicans and believe their ideas are bad for the country but I would never suggest that they shouldn't be allowed to hold those ideas.

No matter how damaging they could potentially be, we cannot outlaw ideas or beliefs. First off, it is impossible and second, the idea of thought-crime is immoral and patently fascist.

12. AnonymousRain

+102
    Humanist
    Private
    As pertains to rape statistics?
    Seriously?

13. AnonymousRain

+102
    Humanist
    Private
    ISIS are Sunni following the tenets of a religion.

14. AnonymousRain

+102
    Humanist
    Private
    May wish to click the full article link in order to find that answer.

15. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,554
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Do you have a credible source to support your claim; 25% of women in Sweden have been raped by Muslim refugees?

16. Cearbhall

Cearbhall Well-Known Member

+5,658
    United States
    Other Religion
    Single
    Ok...so what does that have to do with people who interpret the religion differently and follow it accordingly?

17. LinguaIgnota

LinguaIgnota Newbie

+1,111
    Atheist
    The total number of refugees in Sweden was 142,207 last year. The total number of female residents in Sweden were 4,345,002 as of 1990.
    Those refugees sure are keeping busy, huh...

18. AnonymousRain

+102
    Humanist
    Private
    I asked you a question.

19. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,554
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    I don't answer questions, after mine have been ignored.

20. AnonymousRain

+102
    Humanist
    Private
    As I said, ISIS are Sunni Muslim. I'm not going to play your game. You either know what Sunni Muslim is and what ISIS is or you don't.