Sweden Raises the Age of Retirement to Pay for Migrant Welfare.

Should we end all Islamic immigration?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
What Sweden's new retirement age means for you

So Sweden is raising it's retirement age to shore up it's pension funds.

Many think this is to offset the cost to the Swedish welfare state due to hundreds of thousands of unemployable muslim, MENA immigrants who are too busy culturally gang enriching the women of Sweden to pay into the Swedish welfare system by getting gainful employment. Again, assuming they even could.

This is especially ironic given the argument for mass migration into Europe is to shore up the welfare states for ever aging and demographically declining ethnic Europeans.

Given all the undeniable problems we are seeing in Europe with Islamic MENA migration, why should we allow anymore of that type of "Diversity" immigration?

In an interesting side note, it seems Sweden has compulsory retirement, backed up by the EU.

Swedish compulsory retirement age of 67 justified - Lexology

Further Reading:

Leaked Swedish Rape Stat Report Gangrape Sweden - in English
[staff edited]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: discipler7

OzSpen

Oct 15, 2005
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
Visit site
✟125,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
What Sweden's new retirement age means for you

Many think this is to offset the cost to the Swedish welfare state due to hundreds of thousands of unemployable muslim, MENA immigrants who are too busy culturally gang enriching the women of Sweden to pay into the Swedish welfare system by getting gainful employment. Again, assuming they even could.

This is especially ironic given the argument for mass migration into Europe is to shore up the welfare states for ever aging and demographically declining ethnic Europeans.

Given all the undeniable problems we are seeing in Europe with Islamic MENA migration, why should we allow anymore of that type of "Diversity" immigration?

In an interesting side note, it seems Sweden has compulsory retirement, backed up by the EU.

Swedish compulsory retirement age of 67 justified - Lexology

Further Reading:

Leaked Swedish Rape Stat Report Gangrape Sweden - in English

List of Mohamedan Migrant Sex Crimes Sources

Terminal,

Here in Australia, these are the current and future requirements for the Age Pension:
Age-Pension.png

To be eligible for the age pension, you must be 65 years or older, regardless of whether you're male or female. From 1 July 2017, the qualifying age will increase to 65 years and six months. The qualifying age will increase by six months every two years, to 67 years by 1 July 2023 (source).​

However, the Australian govt encourages people to save for their own retirement through superannuation. This is one explanation of how it works:

Superannuation in Australia are the arrangements put in place by the Government of Australia to enable people in Australia to accumulate funds to provide them with income in retirement. Superannuation in Australia is partly compulsory, and is further encouraged by the government and supported with tax benefits. The government has set minimum standards for contributions for employees as well as for the management of superannuation funds. It is compulsory for employers to make superannuation contributions for their employees on top of the employees' wages and salaries. The employer contribution rate has been 9.5% since 1 July 2014, and as of 2015, was planned to increase gradually from 2021 to 12% in 2025. People are also encouraged to supplement compulsory superannuation contributions with voluntary contributions, including diverting their wages or salary income into superannuation contributions under so-called salary sacrifice arrangements....

As of 30 December 2016, Australians have $2,199 billion ($2.2 trillion rounded) in government-held superannuation assets, making Australia the 4th largest holder of pension fund assets in the world (source).​

We are an aging population and the govt knows we can't fund pensions forever and ever without some further input into the retirement savings during a person's working years. So, they've gone down the superannuation route with considerable success. One needs to start superannuation early in one's working life to reach a retirement accumulation of funds to live a reasonable lifestyle.

Oz

• Winner
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I had a few minutes, so thought I'd break this down for other readers

Sweden has pushed up it's retirement range from 61- 67 to 64 - 69. The first number is the earliest you can retire, the second the age you'll probably get mandatory retired.

Sweden is raising its retirement age because, like the rest of the planet, its population is aging.

Many think this is to offset the cost to the Swedish welfare state due to hundreds of thousands of unemployable muslim

Unless TM has multiple personality disorder, there's actually only one person that thinks this.

This is an article about someone affected by the previous retirement range 61 - 67 (specifically forced to retire when he did not want to). Why did TM include an article about someone under the old law not wanting to retire in a post complaining about raising the retirement age?

Beat's me.

Ahh yes, that's so relevant to the topic. Bigly in its relevantness.

Upvote 0

DW1980

Don
Supporter
Dec 12, 2017
Scotland
✟121,809.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK - SNP
As someone in Europe, I'm curious as to what "undeniable problems" you think we have?

In the UK, migrants contribute far more to the treasury than they cost us, so assuming the same would be true elsewhere, blaming them for an increase in the retirement age is silly. (The UK has upped the age too)

The reality is we still have ageing populations, one of two things needs to happen. Our birth rate needs to go up, or more people need to come and work here.
Migration is a good and healthy thing.

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Sweden is raising its retirement age because, like the rest of the planet, its population is aging.

That's the only reason?

Unless TM has multiple personality disorder, there's actually only one person that thinks this.

You don't get out of your bubble much, do you?

This is an article about someone affected by the previous retirement range 61 - 67 (specifically forced to retire when he did not want to). Why did TM include an article about someone under the old law not wanting to retire in a post complaining about raising the retirement age?

Beat's me.

Interesting sidenote. Don't like trivia?

Ahh yes, that's so relevant to the topic. Bigly in its relevantness.

Kinda is

Upvote 0

DW1980

Don
Supporter
Dec 12, 2017
Scotland
✟121,809.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK - SNP
Oh dear... I've just seen your list of "Mohammedan" sex crimes link.

Firstly, they're Muslims, not mohammedan. They're also human - and as liable to breaking the law as anyone from our own countries. The overwealming majority of Muslims are kind and peace loving people. I work with 3 of them, and have a good Muslim friend. So yes, I know this first hand.

Might be worth posting a list of "Christian" criminals for comparison.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
In an odd way, Terminal_Marxicity is showing somehow that the presence of Muslim immigrants in Sweden/Europe is causing people to live longer, thus having to increase the retirement age.

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
In an odd way, Terminal_Marxicity is showing somehow that the presence of Muslim immigrants in Sweden/Europe is causing people to live longer, thus having to increase the retirement age.

Does it hurt to contort your mind so much? I'd have to pop aspirins like tictacs to perform those mental gymnastics.

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private

Firstly, they're Muslims, not mohammedan. They're also human - and as liable to breaking the law as anyone from our own countries. The overwealming majority of Muslims are kind and peace loving people. I work with 3 of them, and have a good Muslim friend. So yes, I know this first hand.

Mohamedan is a perfectly accurate and acceptable term.

Do you know what "muslim" means in arabic?

Do you really think you can judge 1.6 billion people based off the 4 your know? Come on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,106.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I think the correct term is Jesusedan.

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
As the recent Alabama senate race showed, this isn't a problem exclusive to any one religion.

Equating crimes like this:

You are being redirected...
Gruppvåldtäkt livesändes på Facebook – Sanandaji: Gärningsmännens bakgrund 'mörkas av media'

With 40 year old, likely false accusations made in the run up to a political campaign is really low, and really sickening. You might want to learn more about whats happening over there before cheapening the experiences of these victims to such a degree out of some instilled knee jerk reaction to virtue signal your defense of the poor beleaguered muslums whenever someone like me points out the very real and inconvenient facts coming out of every single country to take in mohamedan migrants.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,106.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Equating crimes like this:

You are being redirected...
Gruppvåldtäkt livesändes på Facebook – Sanandaji: Gärningsmännens bakgrund 'mörkas av media'

With 40 year old, likely false accusations made in the run up to a political campaign is really low

Likely false? Talk about "cheapening the experiences of these victims".

In any case, where have Muslim leaders come out to support the people committing the crimes you've mentioned? Because I can find examples of GOP and Christian leaders supporting Moore. Are you really sure you want to continue to pretend that this is a problem unique to a specific religion?

But more importantly, you seemed to gloss over an important issue in your OP : there's no facts to back up the claim in the thread title.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Likely false? Talk about "cheapening the experiences of these victims".

In any case, where have Muslim leaders come out to support the people committing the crimes you've mentioned? Because I can find examples of GOP and Christian leaders supporting Moore. Are you really sure you want to continue to pretend that this is a problem unique to a specific religion?

But more importantly, you seemed to gloss over an important issue in your OP : there's no facts to back up the claim in the thread title.

Really? What do muslim leaders say? Who knows, who cares?

Matter of fact, given that the police have the work with these "leaders" in determining which cops patrol muslim areas, they're probably covering it up, along with the cops and governments, hand over fist.

Am I sure I want to assert that a religion that revolves around the deification of a guy with a 9 year old wife is more predisposed to child rape than people who don't belong to that faith? Yea.

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

Massive Coverup Exposed In Sweden As Media, Cops Hid Migrant Sex Attacks

Massive Coverup Exposed In Sweden As Media, Cops Hid Migrant Sex Attacks

Swedish Cops Had a Special "Code 291" to Cover Up Migrant Crimes

SWEDISH COPS HAD A SPECIAL "CODE 291" TO COVER UP MIGRANT CRIMES

Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm

Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm

Swedish Cop Who Spoke Out About Migrant Crime Now Being Investigated For "Hate Speech"

Swedish cop who spoke out about immigrant crime now investigated for "hate speech"

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

1 in 4 women will be raped after wave of mass immigration

Sweden Plans to Thwart Racism By Eliminating the Mention of Race From Its Laws | VICE News

Sweden Plans to Thwart Racism By Eliminating the Mention of Race From Its Laws

Sweden Blocks Request for Data on Crime and Immigration

A request for data detailing the relationship between crime and immigration in Sweden has been blocked by the government.

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants.

An Iranian Refugee Was Arrested After Sexually Abusing A Mentally Disabled Woman In Dalarna
Home

Mass Sexual Assault At A Swedish Music Festival "We Are Sthlm" In August 2015 Covered Up
By Dagens Nyheter (National Paper)

Så mörkade Dagens Nyheter omfattande sexövergrepp i centrala Stockholm

A Group Of Swedish Girls Were Sexually Assaulted By A Group Of Men From A "Foreign Background" At a Music Festival At Malmo's Pildammsparken Park

Sweden's Afghan "Rapefugees"

Large Groups Of Muslim Men Sexually Assaulted Swedish Girls On New Year's Eve In The Cities Of Kalmar And Malmo

Polis efterlyser filmer på tafsande i Kalmar

A Poll By The Inizio Polling Institute Found That 46% Of Swedish Women Feel Unsafe When They Go Out Alone At Night

Varannan kvinna är rädd för att motionera själv

Local Police In Ostersund Issued A Warning That Women Are Not Safe Outdoors After Dark

Nya anmälningar om övergrepp i Östersund

A 25-Year-Old Married Migrant From North Africa Was Jailed For Raping A Swedish Woman

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion

Female Bus Drivers In Lessebo Avoided Work After Newly-Arrived Immigrants Sexually Assaulted Them And Refused To Buy Tickets

http://avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/Swedish woman raped for hours by migrant “children”

https://translate.google.co.uk/transl…

The truth about the “children” swarming into Sweden

https://acidmuncher.wordpress.com/201…

Finland: Most “refugee children” are adults

https://sputniknews.com/amp/europe/20…

Mass sexual assault in Sweden covered up by the media.

http://nyheteridag.se/exposing-major-…

480,000 sex crimes against women in Sweden in one year. Nobody knows why. Complete mystery. Yep. Absolutely mysterious..

https://translate.google.com/translat…

Woman raped twice in an hour by different men. Police refuse to give a description.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/in…

Eight African Men Raped A Swedish Girl In Ludvika, Causing Her To Leap From A Second Story Window

http://nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtage...n-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/

http://freewestmedia.com/2017/03/06/swedens-integration-minister-admits-to-lying-about-rape-stats/

Sweden’s integration minister admits to covering up and lying about the real rape stats by 'refugees'

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
I really don't know why you guys are so worried about the swedish. They cook with rocket launchers. They'll handle themselves.

Funny you should mention given the number of grenade attacks they're having.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.