Sweden microchipping people

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why are people making jokes about this? This is not funny. This is early preparations for people to getting them ready to take the Mark of the Beast.

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
This is exactly what Jesus' words 2000 years ago are all about. There is/will be an awful lot of disinformation out there, along with an awful lot of ethical debate. We can't even agree global warming exists--much less fight it.

Matthew 24:25. See, I have told you ahead of time.

People build lighthouses before the storm comes for a reason. Follow that light. The rest is just lightning.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why are people making jokes about this? This is not funny. This is early preparations for people to getting them ready to take the Mark of the Beast.
I personally agree with you friend.
The mark of the beast will definitely be physical and definitely will be implemented.
The only resolution to this future prophetic problem is for individuals to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
That is the only hope one has.
That is the only hope we have.
Outside of Jesus Christ there is no true hope.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟369,138.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Actually, there have been a large number of things in this category which have been identified as precursors of the Mark of the Beast. I remember as a child when I was taken to a theme park along with my grandparents and they were mightily upset when they were administered a rubber-stamped admission mark on the back of their hands so that they could enter and exit the park without paying every time they returned. They were convinced that they would lose their salvation by accepting this version of the Mark of the Beast.

In fact, the entire concept of establishing means of identification is a precursor. In the United States all citizens are given Social Security Numbers. When Social Security was established by Franklin Roosevelt many sincere Christians were convinced that this was the precursor of the Mark of the Beast. In addition to SSNs there are driver's licenses, identification cards of all sorts, credit cards, and all forms of censuses. The use of a census goes all the way back into the mists of history. Moses took two of them. David did one. When Jesus was born the Roman government was doing another.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually, there have been a large number of things in this category which have been identified as precursors of the Mark of the Beast. I remember as a child when I was taken to a theme park along with my grandparents and they were mightily upset when they were administered a rubber-stamped admission mark on the back of their hands so that they could enter and exit the park without paying every time they returned. They were convinced that they would lose their salvation by accepting this version of the Mark of the Beast.

In fact, the entire concept of establishing means of identification is a precursor. In the United States all citizens are given Social Security Numbers. When Social Security was established by Franklin Roosevelt many sincere Christians were convinced that this was the precursor of the Mark of the Beast. In addition to SSNs there are driver's licenses, identification cards of all sorts, credit cards, and all forms of censuses. The use of a census goes all the way back into the mists of history. Moses took two of them. David did one. When Jesus was born the Roman government was doing another.

But the mark of the beast will happen.

I would rather somebody be more cautious than not cautious in this regards. But would you really put a microchip in your arm? I sure wouldn't. They could track you. But if you do not see that this is not a subtle shift towards getting people ready for the mark, then I would say that you are not thinking in terms of the big picture. It's programing just like a commercial on TV. But believe as you wish.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟369,138.00
Faith
Non-Denom

I would rather somebody be more cautious than not cautious in this regards. But would you really put a microchip in your arm? I sure wouldn't. They could track you. But if you do not see that this is not a subtle shift towards getting people ready for the mark, then I would say that you are not thinking in terms of the big picture. It's programing just like a commercial on TV. But believe as you wish.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I am not at all in disagreement with you. My point was simply that this is not the first step in the process, but only the most recent step. It will happen.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just get it in your left hand

Exactly.
The Video in the OP shows someone getting Chipped in their left hand, which Revelation makes clear CAN'T be the MotB.

When I'm chipped, I'll make sure to be Chipped with the mark Of God. (Revelation 9:4)
You should too.

Upvote 0

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟176,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't understand why people want to get a microchip in their hand. It doesn't make things more convenient, it literally takes 2 seconds to swipe a credit card. The difference now it only takes 2 seconds to swipe with your hand.

These are just one of the things when you see them you go "Why?".

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

They track you now, like through the internet, then theres that two step verification deal which links all your on line activity to your phone # since the same is linked to an email which is needful to get on forums (even Christian ones) where you might frequent. Its all the big brother stuff, meddling in other peoples matters appears to be after Satan, so I don't consider it a godly system. But if you ditch your phone then theres that thing in cars and if you don't have a car but take a taxi of sorts then you give your card (like a visa lets say) and again your location is tracked by that means.

So, I think becoming Amish is the answer or at least present something that is answer that doesn't include moving out into the wilderness with no phone/internet/and/or transportation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps you misunderstood me. I am not at all in disagreement with you. My point was simply that this is not the first step in the process, but only the most recent step. It will happen.

Yeah, its like the stage is set (so to speak) I hear you. And the speed at which such things are done these days with the mega information gathering system in place will be like no other time before it.

China's social media scoring system and the ability to buy/sell or travel and all the rest seems to be the model to be implemented. Your on line friends and likes and all the cutesy bells and whistles forums (and various social media accounts) provide for its users enjoyment are seemingly the things being used as traps against those who play with them. I used to "like" something confidentially, since it was no ones business what I like when I decide to (without choosing to comment) but the system in place doesn't seem to allow for that, unless there is something I don't know. But I think it will be gathered up in a sort of cyber net and eventually what we liked (or who we befriended) or linked to will be used against us. I can imagine that being implemented on a larger scale.

Upvote 0