✟187,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Proof of this please.

I don't have proof other than knowing that news sources share their information with
the various outlets. The same is true for Al Jazeera, which BTW is here in the US anyway.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sure, and if the Russians don't, just keep fighting and getting more innocent people killed ?

Like I said early on, Putin is not going to be humiliated by losing this war. He'll use chemical
and strategic nuclear weapons to keep from losing face among the Russians.

So to keep evil Putin from being humiliated, Ukraine should just surrender to the aggressor and the US and the West should just roll over and play dead.

As it is, the majority of Russians support the war. This is perplexing for me, but then they're probably not told the truth, as they only have one media outlet. That being said, there are many Russians outside the country who have access to the news and are able to get information back home. Why
aren't they telling Russian citizens what's really going on ?

Then shame of those Russians who are supporting this unprovoked attack.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't have proof other than knowing that news sources share their information with
the various outlets. The same is true for Al Jazeera, which BTW is here in the US anyway.
Then you have no evidence that supports your claims.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
BTW, this is from the Indian Express, which uses information from the West. Note CNN and
the New York Times, both which have been caught making false reports just recently.

A week after invading Ukraine, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a controversial censorship bill into law. The new law banned the dissemination of “fake” news about the Ukraine invasion, with a penalty of up to 15 years in prison for anyone convicted, CNN reported. But the definition of what constitutes “fake” news remains elusive.

According to a report by The New York Times, the law could potentially make it illegal for a news outlet to refer to the attack in Ukraine as a “war”, with the Kremlin maintaining that it is a “special military operation”. Authorities have penalised journalists and news outlets that have violated the law since the war started.

Explained: What Russia’s war on Ukraine has meant for its news media

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sure, they aren't trusted either. So what's your point in pointing out the obvious ?
There is no comparison between a free press and the Russian media. You have offered examples of misreporting by western media in various countries. Perhaps you could note specific examples of misreporting by Western media in the current war in Ukraine.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,017.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They get most of their news on the situation from Western sources

Most comparisons of international news organizations work with budget and revenues which gives American news networks a high profile. But in terms of human brains employed, truth culture, and actual exposure to world events the list looks more like this. do you ever see people here quote DW? That might be a surprise since it is a more serious news agency than either CNN or Fox News:

1) BBC - not dependent on adverts, global presence, 3500 in news network. 2000 serious journalists. A degree of independence and a cultural commitment to truth

2) Deutsch Welle - ~2000 journalists - half foreigners, truthful journalist culture but undeveloped international media presence.

3) CNN - 4000 employed but fewer actual journalists than BBC and DW and a tendency to parrot the corporation's line on everything. Excellent presence but less insight than BBC

4) Euro News - 500 journalists

5) Al Jazeerah - 4000 employed but only 400 actual journalists, less educated, global blindspots

6) France 24 - 1317 employees but only 260 journalists, major blindspots around the world

7) Fox News - 2000 employed but very few journalists and a reputation for cultural bias. They are about making money not news.

8) Xinhua (China) - 1298 employees - propaganda not journalism

9) Russia Today- 300 employees - propaganda not journalism

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
BTW, if we see freight ships being sunk by the Russians, we will then be in WWIII.

If Biden holds to his promise to give the Ukraine $800 billion in military aid, the
Russians will most likely start sinking freighters coming from the US.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
BTW, if we see freight ships being sunk by the Russians, we will then be in WWIII.

If Biden holds to his promise to give the Ukraine $800 billion in military aid, the
Russians will most likely start sinking freighters coming from the US.

Ah yes, piracy on the high seas.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ah yes, piracy on the high seas.

It's how WWI and WWII against the US started. Call it what you want, it will
still put us into WWIII if this starts taking place.

That being said, perhaps it won't as Russia is now launching missiles into Kiev.

Also, I just saw a CNN report that the Russian troops are saying that the war is
being caused by the US, who are using the Ukraine's as puppets to do their fighting
and just supplying them with weapons.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's how WWI and WWII against the US started. Call it what you want, it will still put us into WWIII if this starts taking place.

WWI started with unrestricted submarine warfare. WWII did not.

That being said, perhaps it won't as Russia is now launching missiles into Kiev.

More evil committed by the Russians.

Also, I just saw a CNN report that the Russian troops are saying that the war is being caused by the US, who are using the Ukraine's as puppets to do their fighting and just supplying them with weapons.

No, the war is not being caused by the US. It began with an unprovoked attack by Russia on a neighboring country.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
WWI started with unrestricted submarine warfare. WWII did not.

More evil committed by the Russians.

No, the war is not being caused by the US. It began with an unprovoked attack by Russia on a neighboring country.

WWII involved sinking freighter's coming out of the US by German U-boats. It was the prelude to Germany declaring war on the US and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

I posted it's what the Russian Troops are saying and not that it was true. But they believe it

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
WWII involved sinking freighter's coming out of the US by German U-boats. It was the prelude to Germany declaring war on the US and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

Wrong. The Germans did torpedo US ships before the US entered the war, but even the sinking of a US destroyer by the Germans did not bring the US into the conflict. And German actions in the Atlantic had nothing to do with the Japanese decision to attack Pearl Harbor.

I posted it's what the Russian Troops are saying and not that it was true. But they believe it

It doesn’t matter what the Russian troops are saying. They are wrong. Russia started this unprovoked war.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wrong. The Germans did torpedo US ships before the US entered the war, but even the sinking of a US destroyer by the Germans did not bring the US into the conflict. And German actions in the Atlantic had nothing to do with the Japanese decision to attack Pearl Harbor.

It was the prelude to getting into the war. FYI, Germany declared war on the US afterwards.

It may not be important to you, but knowing the enemy is important in the art of war.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It was the prelude to getting into the war.

But submarine attacks by German U-boats were not what brought the US into WWII.

FYI, Germany declared war on the US afterwards.

Germany declared war on the US after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, something it was not bound to do.

It may not be important to you, but knowing the enemy is important in the art of war.

Oh please like I don’t know that. I simply said that it doesn’t matter what they are saying because Russia started this war.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Mohawk Russia avenging Hiroshima civilians to US of Sodom and Gomorrah - for false christians "arrive like a thief (Ivanhoe Precursor)" in hypersonic plasma too
+
For United States of Sodom and Gomorrah always against benevolent strangers in mission of 2 witnesses of Revelation
+
You are here not just un-Christian. But also according to the pagan Roman law one had to let express all the sides of the conflict. But it's the Sanhedrin of Caiaphas when you slap the Truth-Jesus from top to bottom. And Jesus answers "show first that I said wrongly". And in Saint John Mosch it is said that the sin of this man who slapped Jesus is equal to a serial maniac who hunts on pregnant women.
+
Therefore 1 Corinthian chapter 5
1It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5hand this man over to Satan -
Anathema to you together and personaly and your linear with kids

+

Balaam of the Church of Pergamum - (Catholics) in the Revelation of John. A high-ranking dignitary, false pope who tries for unworthy gain (like robbing Ukraine for West) to intrigue against his Orthodox brethren (from Smyrna) in Russia:

+
+
As in the church of Sardes dead of the Anglo-American sects Jesus comes as a thief in his Precursor Ivanhoe on the mission of Elijah one of the 2 witnesses of chapter 11 of Revelation
+

Queen Jezebel (with his wicked court jester Boris Johnson) Freemason in Church of Thyatira - Reformation of Luther and Calvin. With its "depths of satan" - Freemason ideology in the West. She is thrown with her family on the bed of pain (by Revelation of John). So:
like a thief the judgement on you
+
Templar Banks - Balaam; teutonic NATO - Balak; Freemason lodge - occult queen Jezebel of West. =666. Recieve not Gospel of Truth and no thing without this western hypocrisy 666.
+
By One of 2 Witnesses.

PS
As an influential heretic eunuch from Rome told St Ambrose of Milan "stop, otherwise I'll kill you" - "only if God allows you, and even then (of the nuclear conflict) you will remain a eunuch, and I - bishop"
What does any of this have to do with Sweden and Finland joining NATO. Stay on topic please.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Mohawk Russia avenging Hiroshima civilians to US of Sodom and Gomorrah - for false christians "arrive like a thief (Ivanhoe Precursor)" in hypersonic plasma too
+
For United States of Sodom and Gomorrah always against benevolent strangers in mission of 2 witnesses of Revelation
+
You are here not just un-Christian. But also according to the pagan Roman law one had to let express all the sides of the conflict. But it's the Sanhedrin of Caiaphas when you slap the Truth-Jesus from top to bottom. And Jesus answers "show first that I said wrongly". And in Saint John Mosch it is said that the sin of this man who slapped Jesus is equal to a serial maniac who hunts on pregnant women.
+
Therefore 1 Corinthian chapter 5
1It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5hand this man over to Satan -
Anathema to you together and personaly and your linear with kids

+

Balaam of the Church of Pergamum - (Catholics) in the Revelation of John. A high-ranking dignitary, false pope who tries for unworthy gain (like robbing Ukraine for West) to intrigue against his Orthodox brethren (from Smyrna) in Russia:

+
+
As in the church of Sardes dead of the Anglo-American sects Jesus comes as a thief in his Precursor Ivanhoe on the mission of Elijah one of the 2 witnesses of chapter 11 of Revelation
+

Queen Jezebel (with his wicked court jester Boris Johnson) Freemason in Church of Thyatira - Reformation of Luther and Calvin. With its "depths of satan" - Freemason ideology in the West. She is thrown with her family on the bed of pain (by Revelation of John). So:
like a thief the judgement on you
+
Templar Banks - Balaam; teutonic NATO - Balak; Freemason lodge - occult queen Jezebel of West. =666. Recieve not Gospel of Truth and no thing without this western hypocrisy 666.
+
By One of 2 Witnesses.

PS
As an influential heretic eunuch from Rome told St Ambrose of Milan "stop, otherwise I'll kill you" - "only if God allows you, and even then (of the nuclear conflict) you will remain a eunuch, and I - bishop"
Why are you posting the same thing again? I asked you to remain on topic.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
But submarine attacks by German U-boats were not what brought the US into WWII.

I said in the posts that it was the prelude to bringing us into the war. FDR delayed as much as he could so the military could build up the military arms to handle a war against Germany. However,
before we got into the war, German U-boats were sinking freighters which were carrying weapons and supplies to England, who was at war with Germany.

Heck, I remember my father saying how he saw the soldiers at Fort Devens using wooden rifles for
training as real one's were not available. This was before the US got into the war.

Anyway, we did get into the war.

Like I said, watch for Russian subs taking out freighter's or planes being shot down, coming from the US loaded with weapons Biden promised the Ukrainians. If this happens, then WWIII has started.

Upvote 0