Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Having gone back and reread all of your replies I can see why GM mistakenly views your replies as "Two House Theology", but in fact you come across to me as a forerunner advocate of "One House" reunification which is closer now than ever before.

I see your allegory as a reunified "One House" of the Northern Kingdom and the Southern Kingdom as shown in the following diagram which is a beautiful thing to yet come once again as under Solomon ... (1 Kings 4:25, Micah 4:3-4).

www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Two_House/two_house.html
("End Of Days" diagram of two houses becoming One that is yet to come)

It very possible there are already Jewish citizens in Yisra'el of the tribe of Ephraim and more to come ... Deuteronomy 4:27–31, Deuteronomy 30:3, Psalm 107:1–3, Isaiah 43:5–6, Jeremiah 50:4–5 ... when the two kingdoms will once again become "One house" which i believe is what JS is teaching.

That's how i interpret the intent of JS. A beautiful thing when both kingdoms reunite as One House.
images

JS: You are correct, there is not breaking from the brotherhood saved by those brothers who do not yet see we are one family, one people (even the grafted in are, as they were grafted in). As far as I'm concern, even Judah without that acceptance is Christ is family, Christianity's Messiah is too Gentile looking and did not fulfill everything (at least not as Judah expected the Messiah would). I believe every Christian would get a real eye opener if they read Judah's belief's in what the Messiah must do.

I understand exactly how Christ meant to fulfill that which He did not fulfill in the first century. It wasn't time for that fulfillment and Judah is wrong the Suffering Moshiach and Moshiach ben Dovid would come close together or that those two Messiah's were actually one coming two times.

I firmly believe part of this coming together is in Ephraim coming to life within the Church of Christ. By coming to life I mean regaining their identity lost 2700 years ago. They cannot do so through genealogy, I'm rare in knowing where my ancestors came from, only my mother is unclear. Still I took up Hahalacha as did my husband and have done this in isolation which rabbis say is impossible.

It is this fact I know. A call to study and take up Hahalacha ("First comes the interest; then comes the principle) that came to us in 1996 was indeed HaMoaich calling us back to life. It would be much later before I could prove that was the year we come back.

Like many Ephrimites we tried to join Messianic congregations but were rejected by them accused of Succession as you hear here. We ourselves never wanted this division. We always felt one should be judged by what they do not by genealogy. One cannot help from whom they were born but once they are saved, Our Father is everyone's father, and our family is those who believe in the One True G-d.

Upvote 0

GedaliahMaegil

Messianic Ger Toshav - not christian
Jun 19, 2020
California
Visit site
✟71,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Gadaliah Maegil, you said of Christ’s words: That was in reference to those who are my brothers and sisters in the original faith in the Messiah Yeshua. Ir does not apply to everyone who comes along and claims some sort of Spiritual kinship with me.

JS: I one do not read His words that way, but even if this were true He also said to “love our enemies” which to me suggest we love freely and without reservation. Still I have a question for you. I know in the Moshiach we are saved by grace but how do you define Jewish Identity? Is it by Hahalacha or by inheritance, mother, grandmother, grant grandmother and so on… Thank you for your input.

You're not Messianic. I have no interest in having prolonged discussions with non-Messianics here.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're not Messianic. I have no interest in having prolonged discussions with non-Messianics here.

I am here because the moderators said we can come here. They said there was no need for our own forum because you have this one here. So if you have a problem with my being here, please take this up with them.

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Tone

I found these, in case you are still looking. But check which ones are true and match yours.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0