Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One factor to watch is Biden’s relationship with Rice. The two worked closely in the Obama administration, and personal chemistry is an underrated factor in vice presidential decisions.

“I know they have a good relationship — perhaps the best relationship of anyone on the list,” the source close to the Biden campaign said. “They’ve known each other for years, they’ve worked alongside each other and she’s been tested in a way that a lot of folks on the list just haven’t been.
OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SELECT HER JOE. Susan Rice sees stock rise in Biden VP race

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
She is definitely a brilliant woman, but Biden says he wants someone who would be able to lead the country.
Rice has never held elective office, and while she has extensive experience and expertise in foreign affairs, she has never been involved
in domestic issues. Biden himself has considerable expertise in foreign affairs, so she does not balance off any weaknesses he might have.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She is definitely a brilliant woman, but Biden says he wants someone who would be able to lead the country.
Rice has never held elective office, and while she has extensive experience and expertise in foreign affairs, she has never been involved
in domestic issues. Biden himself has considerable expertise in foreign affairs, so she does not balance off any weaknesses he might have.
I'd rather that he not choose anyone from the Obama administration. I believe whoever it is should be someone who has held an elected office. I was hoping for a Governor or a large city mayor but that isn't happening. Whoever it is, they need to be a lot younger than he is.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'd rather that he not choose anyone from the Obama administration. I believe whoever it is should be someone who has held an elected office. I was hoping for a Governor or a large city mayor but that isn't happening. Whoever it is, they need to be a lot younger than he is.
I'd suggest Kamala Harris.

• Agree
Reactions: Tiberius Lee
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged

The problem with a current large city mayor or governor right now during a pandemic is it will look sort of like they are abandoning their home to galavant any across the country while their home is hurting. It is a bad look. Now, if we were to look a few years into the future and the pandemic is handled, I think there are a group of current large city mayors and governors who could parlay dealing with the pandemic into a presidential/VP run. Just now is not the time when we are in the middle of the pandemic.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She has some faults, but when compared to all the other persons allegedly being considered, she looks like a sensible choice.
OK, now you're scaring me.:swoon:

• Haha
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Susan Rice, hmmm, I am still waiting to see the alleged video that caused Benghazi. Where is it?
It must exist after all Obama said to do everything by the book. Oh wait that was about the illegal use of the FBI and DOJ against the Trump campaign.

Reactions: CaspianSails
Upvote 0