Pacific Northwest
✟7,874.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
While I love musicals, I am not a fan of just listening to that type of music on the radio. HOWEVER, that You Tube clip from Brittain's Got Talant just warms my heart. Those judges sat there, barely able to contain their cynicism. And YES, I'm ashamed to say I could have done the same. But when she started singing I just got goose bumps!
I love the fact that not only was it cool, but that it taught us all a lesson in not judging a book by it's cover and not making judgements.

Upvote 0

artqween

together we are strong :)
Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
I love her. I think her voice is beautiful and I love her rendition of "I Dreamed A Dream". Anyone else tuning into the TV Guide Network's special on her this Sunday?

Yea.. Shes awesome. Its great how she can overcome her health issues possibly she has and emerge into s beautiful singer. She never gave up on her dream. I only hope she lands a real "find" guy who will treat her incredible.. :) i only wish people would quit picking in her.

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

I love her. I think her voice is beautiful and I love her rendition of "I Dreamed A Dream". Anyone else tuning into the TV Guide Network's special on her this Sunday?

Susan Boyle...now there is one name I have actually heard of. I know that despite being overweight and not at all sexy she is in fact a good singer and her singing more than makes up for these flaws.

Upvote 0