Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He's the same sneaky slimeball he was last season. He likes being hated, I'm convinced!
Yes, he thinks he is so smart...he is so self righteous. He is boring me this time around...sorta like "been there done that" kinda stuff....Sandra might not have seen him looking for the idol but I'm sure she saw the cameraperson following him around!!! lol:D Even if he does find it, he won't have it for long!!! I think he is starstruck and is off his game!!

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, he thinks he is so smart...he is so self righteous. He is boring me this time around...sorta like "been there done that" kinda stuff....Sandra might not have seen him looking for the idol but I'm sure she saw the cameraperson following him around!!! lol:D Even if he does find it, he won't have it for long!!! I think he is starstruck and is off his game!!

I forget about the camera's. They can be a dead giveaway. What would be cool is to see camera's following the camera's! That would give us a totally different perspective.

Upvote 0

disciple-ofjesus

Dec 23, 2009
New York
✟2,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I found it funny, that right after Sandra told them if anyone looking for the idol, they would have a mark on them...and Russell went right out looking for it...LIKE DUH! I loved how Tom and them played the idol and got Cirie voted out...excellent move as far as I was concerned.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't think Russel is going much further. He seemed very upset about not winning Samoa. I think because he didn't do well on Villains.
Yes, they know he has the idol....they are going to flush it out...then what will he have...:wave:

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't think Russel is going much further. He seemed very upset about not winning Samoa. I think because he didn't do well on Villains.

That's a great observation. On the Samoa finale reunion show, when they suggested that Russell might be on H vs. V, he seemed really antagonistic about that too. If I remember right, he said something like, "I don't know. I don't know anything about it" - with a lot of attitude. I bet you're right, AirPo!

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's a great observation. On the Samoa finale reunion show, when they suggested that Russell might be on H vs. V, he seemed really antagonistic about that too. If I remember right, he said something like, "I don't know. I don't know anything about it" - with a lot of attitude. I bet you're right, AirPo!
EIther that, or he makes it to the end and gets raked over the coals at the final tribal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I haven't heard about the finale date yet. I'm hoping it's not on May 23 (a Sunday night, traditionally the night of Survivor finales) since that's the night of Lost's finale.

Voting out Tom instead of James was dumb, dumb, dumb.

Reactions: AirPo
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I haven't heard about the finale date yet. I'm hoping it's not on May 23 (a Sunday night, traditionally the night of Survivor finales) since that's the night of Lost's finale.

Actually, I think they should have gone for Candice. James will be better in a day or two. If not, then vote him off.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian

Agreed! James has a sucky attitude anyway.

Upvote 0