with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
From tvguide.com

Those returning for the "Villains": Tyson Apostol ("Tocantins"); Randy Bailey ("Gabon"); Sandra Diaz-Twine ("Pearl Islands"); Danielle DiLorenzo ("Panama"); Russell Hantz, ("Samoa"); Jerri Manthey ("Australian Outback" and "All-Stars"); Rob Mariano ("Marqeusas" and "All-Stars"); Parvati Shallow ("Cook Islands" and "Fans vs. Favorites"); Ben Wade ("Tocantins") and Courtney Yates ("China").
The returnees for the "Heroes": Rupert Boneham (" Pearl Islands" and "All-Stars"); James Clement ("China" and "Fans vs. Favorites"); Colby Donaldson ("Australian Outback" and "All-Stars"); Cirie Fields ("Panama" and "Fans vs. Favorites"); Amanda Kimmel ("China" and "Fans vs. Favorites"); Jessica "Sugar" Kiper ("Gabon"); Stephenie LaGrossa ("Palau" and "Guatemala"); James "JT" Thomas ("Tocantins"); Tom Westman ("Palau") and Candice Woodcock ("Cook Islands").

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'll be so bummed when he leaves. When I was younger and he first was on the game I had a HUGE crush on him *blushes*, he's still one of my favorites.
Mine too!!! Just LOVE how he took initiative to get fire going w/out flint!!! I thought for sure they'd rub it in the Heroes faces at the immunity challenge that they already HAD fire!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I live Pavarti's name. I don't like her. I do like seeing her on my TV screen. :D

This may be my favorite season of Survivor since Borneo. The first half hour had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!

My co-worker who had watched since season 1 gave up a few years back but decided to check this season out and I think she's going to stick with it.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes!! I was like, look -- he just got a bunch of water, for nothing, and gets to go back to camp! Smart man ;)

We'll find out at the reunion show!

BTW, disappointed to see Steph go so soon. I think James is turing out to be more of a villian.

Upvote 0