Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
the Game Show Channel (whose official name isn't coming to me at the moment, but if you have it you'll know)

GSN (Game Show Network)

Yeah I remember G4 showing them... then they started showing Lost all the time instead and I haven't seen Survivor come back...

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Survivor Tocantins cast has been announced!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/...vor-tocantins----brazilian-highlands-8280.php
(details below)

We're just a few weeks away now! :clap:

Story:

CBS has announced the identities of the 16 castaways who will be competing in Survivor: Tocantins -- The Brazilian Highlands, the eighteenth Survivor edition that will premiere on Thursday, February 12 at 8PM ET/PT.

Survivor: Tocantins' castaways -- eight men and eight women -- range in age between 19 to 53 and include a multimillionaire, a cattle rancher, a U.S. Army sergeant, the wife of a former NFL player, and not one or two but three female models, according to TV Guide Magazine, which revealed the cast in its January 19 issue.

In addition, Survivor: Tocantins -- which became the first Survivor edition to allow Under-21 applicants to apply for the show when CBS lowered the show's minimum age requirement from 21- to 18-years-old last spring -- will also include a 19-year-old college student who will be the youngest castaway in Survivor history.

<snip>

Survivor: Tocantins 16 castaways -- and their TV Guide-released biographical information -- are:

- Sandy Burgin, a 53-year-old bus driver from Louisville, KY

- Stephen Fishbach, a 29-year-old corporate consultant from New York, NY

- James Thomas Jr., a 24-year-old cattle rancher from Samson, AK

- Spencer Duhm, a 19-year-old college student from Lakeland, FL

- Sydney Wheeler, a 24-year-old model and interior designer from San Diego, CA

- Jerry Sims, a 49-year-old U.S. Army sergeant from Rock Hill, SC

- Candace Smith, a 31-year-old actress/model and event planner and former lawyer from Los Angeles, CA

- Tyson Apostol, a 29-year-old bike-shop manager and former professional cyclist from Linden, UT

- Sierra Reed, a 23-year-old model from Los Angeles, CA

- Erinn Lobdell, a 26-year-old hairstylist from Waukesha, WI

- Carolina Eastwood, a 26-year-old bartender from Los Angeles, CA

- Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George, a 37-year-old from Nashville, TN

- Joe Dowdle, a 26-year-old commercial real estate broker from Austin, TX

- Benjamin Wade, a 37-year-old soccer coach and part-time orchestra conductor from Bolivar, MO

- Debra Beebe, a 46-year-old middle-school principal from Auburn, AK

- Brendan Synnott, a 30-year-old entrepreneur from New York, NY

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's one of my favorite shows, but I think it needs some changes to keep it interesting. Has anyone else noticed that a "personality type(s)" are causing the game to become somewhat predictable?

Which personality type are you referring to?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm going to have to DVR this, I have class on Thursday nights.

We have our home fellowship group Thursday nights, and normally come home and watch Hell's Kitchen. Now that'll have to wait, so we can watch Survivor when we get home. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm going to enjoy this season I think. Sandy alone, if she sticks around, is going to make it worth watching. "What's a pace? I'm not giving up until I figure out what a pace is!" :D She's "a little crazy", yeah Jeff. ^_^

Coach is so pretentious. I don't think he's going to last as long as he thinks he will.

Upvote 0