Survivor: Redemption Island

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know a lot of my Small Screen Survivor fans have flown the CF coop, but I hope some of y'all stick around for this season of Survivor!

The twist is great this season. Tribe members who are voted off go to Redemption Island, where they will stay until the next person is voted off. Then, the two voted off contestants will battle it out, and whoever wins gets to stay until the next vote-off. At the end of these battles (not sure how many there will be - maybe until the merge?) the champ gets to return to the tribe.

The not-as-great twist: Rob and Russell will be back, one on each tribe. :doh:

Premier date: Wednesday, February 16! :clap:

Toulouse630

Lurker Extraordinaire
Sep 4, 2004
Dallas
✟488.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Looking forward to this season, and kinda not. Love the idea of the new twist, hopefully they pull it off, but I have feeling they will ruin it. However, I do not like the idea of Boston Rob and Russhole coming back. Wish they would both just go away forever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So I missed last week's episode. Did Russel really break down crying?

YES!! You MUST find it online and watch it. You won't be sorry, it was a great episode :D

He recovered quickly and took some people/alliances out with him on the way. But yes, he cried. Epic.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm surprised that redemption island has not seemed to have a part in the strategy. For instance, Stephanie vs Matt or Sarita vs Matt? Who is ultimately going to come back and where will their loyalty be? etc.

I was wondering if they realized that Stephanie would have an honest chance against Matt, but Sarita wouldn't. If Sarita went, she was probably gone for good, no harm no foul, but Stephanie might have a chance to come back into the game. And if she does, she's sure not going back to her own tribe.

I think at the merge, that tribe is totally going to get Pagonged.

Upvote 0