Surviving the Battle of Armageddon, as Christ's Church goes into Messianic Reign

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Proverbs 2:21
For the upright will dwell in the land, people of integrity will remain in it; But the wicked will be cut off from the land, the faithless will be rooted out of it.

I think we can all read the signs of the times. Jesus is Coming to Rule the world! Both scripture, and apparitions and locutions from Jesus and the Blessed Mother, of the past few centuries, indicate that it is the wicked who are removed from earth and cast into hell, while the faithful, meek, humble, and pure of heart, remain to inherit the earth.

The Blessed Mother has told us through St. Faustina, that Jesus’ Second Coming’ is imminent and soon. Both Jesus and the Blessed Mother have told us that Jesus is not coming as Merciful Savior, but as Just Judge. Jesus has given us His Divine Mercy feast Day, and Divine Mercy Chaplet, along with advising us to go to confession frequently, in order to shield ourselves for the Day of His arrival.

JESUS, THE DIVINE MERCY,
by St.Faustina (1930s)

The devotion to Jesus as the Divine Mercy is based on the writings of Saint Faustina, a Polish nun who wrote a diary of about 600 pages recording the revelations she received about God's mercy.

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. (848)

THE FEAST OF MERCY
“I desire that the first Sunday after Easter be the Feast of Mercy. Ask of my faithful servant [Father Sopocko] that, on this day, he tell the whole world of My great mercy; that whoever approaches the Fount of Life on this day will be granted complete remission of sins and punishment.” (299, 300)

“I desire that there be a Feast of Mercy. I want this image, which you will paint with a brush, to be solemnly blessed on the first Sunday after Easter; that Sunday is to be the Feast of Mercy.” (49)

“The two rays denote Blood and Water. The pale ray stands for the Water which makes souls righteous. The red ray stands for the Blood which is the life of souls... These two rays issued forth from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father. Happy is the one who will dwell in their shelter, for the just hand of God shall not lay hold of him.” (299)

THE CHAPLET OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ for our sins and those of the whole world; for the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us. (Diary, 474-475)... The next morning, when I entered chapel, I heard these words interiorly: Every time you enter the chapel, immediately recite the prayer which I taught you yesterday. When I had said the prayer, in my soul I heard these words: This prayer will serve to appease My wrath. (476)

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice... (1146) Today I heard a voice in my soul: Oh, if sinners knew My mercy, they would not perish in such great numbers. Tell sinful souls not to be afraid to approach Me; speak to them of My great mercy.

... Oh, how miserable are those who do not take advantage of the miracle of God's mercy! You will call out in vain, but it will be too late. (1448)

Tell sinners that no one shall escape My Hand; if they run away from My Merciful Heart, they will fall into My Just Hands. (1728)

The Blessed Virgin Mary :

... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (635)

Quoted from: www.DivineMercy.com

Through St. Padre Pio, in locution from Jesus, we Catholics are instructed to go into our homes, cover the windows, have Holy Water to spray at any demons who try to enter, and pray throughout the Three Days of Darkness, upon Jesus arrival. On the third day we will come out from our homes and into Messianic Reign.

Only Catholic Priests have the ordained power from Jesus to absolve sins. With Apostolic Successors binding the unrepentant to their sins, at the Battle of Armageddon, the only thing shielding you will be Jesus lips having absolved you of your sins in the Catholic confessional. I invite you to visit a Catholic Church confessional to prepare for the Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 26:20 DAY OF THE Lord: REWARD AND PUNISHMENT
Go, my people, enter your chambers, and close the doors behind you; Hide yourselves for a brief moment, until the wrath is past. See, the LORD goes forth from his place, to punish the wickedness of the earth's inhabitants; The earth will reveal the blood shed upon it, and no longer conceal the slain.
St. Padre Pio FEBRUARY 7, 1950
Take care of the animals during these days. I am the Creator and Preserver of all animals as well as man. I shall give you a Few signs beforehand, at which time you should place more food before them. I will preserve the property of the elect, including the animals, for they shall be in need of sustenance afterwards as well. Let no one go across the yard, even to feed the animals--he who steps outside will perish! Cover your windows carefully. My elect shall not see My wrath. Have confidence in Me, and I will be your protection. Your confidence obliges Me to come to your aid.

The hour of My coming is near! But I will show mercy. A most dreadful punishment will bear witness to the times. My angels, who are to be the executioners of this work, are ready with their pointed swords! They will take special care to annihilate all those who mocked Me and would not believe in My revelations.

Hurricanes of fire will pour forth from the clouds and spread over the entire earth! Storms, bad weather, thunderbolts and earthquakes will cover the earth for two days. An uninterrupted rain of fire will take place! It will begin during a very cold night. All this is to prove that God is the Master of Creation. Those who hope in Me, and believe in my words, have nothing to fear because I will not forsake them, nor those who spread My message. No harm will come to those who are in the state of grace and who seek My mother's protection.

That you may be prepared for these visitations, I will give you the following signs and instructions: The night will be very cold. The wind will roar. After a time, thunderbolts will be heard. Lock all the doors and windows. Talk to no one outside the house. Kneel down before a crucifix, be sorry for your sins, and beg My Mother's protection. Do not look during the earthquake, because the anger of God is holy! Jesus does not want us to behold the anger of God, because God's anger must be contemplated with fear and trembling.

Those who disregard this advice will be killed instantly. The wind will carry with it poisonous gases which will be diffused over the entire earth. Those who suffer and die innocently will be martyrs and they will be with Me in My Kingdom.

Satan will triumph! But after three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease. On the following day the sun will shine again. angels will descend from Heaven and will spread the spirit of peace over the earth. A feeling of immeasurable gratitude will take possession of those who survive this terrible ordeal-the impending punishment-with which God has visited the earth since creation....

...Those who shall fight for My cause shall receive grace from My Divine Heart; and the cry: "WHO IS LIKE UNTO GOD!" shall serve as a means of protection to many. However, many shall burn in the open fields like withered grass! The godless shall be annihilated, so that afterwards the just shall be able to stand afresh.

On the day, as soon as complete darkness has set in, no one shall leave the house or look from out of the window. The darkness shall last a day and a night, followed by another day and a night, and another day--but on the night following, the stars will shine again, and on the next morning the sun shall rise again, and it will be SPRINGTIME!!

In the days of darkness, My elect shall not sleep, as did the disciples in the garden of olives. They, shall pray incessantly, and they shall not be disappointed in Me. I shall gather My elect. Hell will believe itself to be in possession of the entire earth, but I shall reclaim it!

Psalms 37:9
Those who do evil will be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD will inherit the earth. Wait a little, and the wicked will be no more; look for them and they will not be there. But the poor will inherit the earth, will delight in great prosperity. The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; But my Lord laughs at them, because he sees that their day is coming. The wicked unsheath their swords; they string their bows To fell the poor and oppressed, to slaughter those whose way is upright. Their swords will pierce their own hearts; their bows will be broken. Better the meagerness of the righteous one than the plenty of the wicked. The arms of the wicked will be broken, while the LORD will sustain the righteous. The LORD knows the days of the blameless; their heritage lasts forever. They will not be ashamed when times are bad; in days of famine they will be satisfied. The wicked perish, enemies of the LORD; They shall be consumed like fattened lambs; like smoke they disappear. The wicked one borrows but does not repay; the righteous one is generous and gives. For those blessed by the Lord will inherit the earth, but those accursed will be cut off. The valiant one whose steps are guided by the LORD, who will delight in his way, May stumble, but he will never fall, for the LORD holds his hand. Neither in my youth, nor now in old age have I seen the righteous one abandoned and his offspring begging for bread. All day long he is gracious and lends, and his offspring become a blessing. Turn from evil and do good, that you may be settled forever. For the LORD loves justice and does not abandon the faithful. When the unjust are destroyed, and the offspring of the wicked cut off, The righteous will inherit the earth and dwell in it forever.

Last edited:

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is Coming to Rule the world! Both scripture, and apparitions and locutions from Jesus and the Blessed Mother, of the past few centuries, indicate that it is the wicked who are removed from earth and cast into hell, while the faithful, meek, humble, and pure of heart, remain to inherit the earth.

While I agree that Jesus is going to return. I would question your quotes that are contary to scripture.

The angels told the disciples that the Jesus they had seen disapear would return in the same way.
Other scripture tell us that every one will see him as he returns and that those who are Christian and alive at that moment will be changed in the twinkling of an eye.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
While I agree that Jesus is going to return. I would question your quotes that are contary to scripture.

The angels told the disciples that the Jesus they had seen disapear would return in the same way.
Other scripture tell us that every one will see him as he returns and that those who are Christian and alive at that moment will be changed in the twinkling of an eye.

Hello John,
Wow! You question whether Jesus came and spoke to St. Paul?

Acts 9:1 Saul’s Conversion.
Now Saul, still breathing murderous threats against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, that, if he should find any men or women who belonged to the Way, he might bring them back to Jerusalem in chains. On his journey, as he was nearing Damascus, a light from the sky suddenly flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” He said, “Who are you, sir?” The reply came, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. Now get up and go into the city and you will be told what you must do.”

Upvote 0

JohnC2

Aug 21, 2014
✟22,503.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So to the original title - how do we survive “Armageddon”

The first obvious suggestion sounds dumb - but don’t join up into an army who wants to go to war on the giant plain of Megiddo which is right next to “Hor Megiddo”.... Aka Mt. Megiddo in Israel... This is important - because that battle isn’t some generic vague cataclysmic event covering earth - it’s a huge battle at an actual place where 200-million soldiers show up on the plain of Megiddo to fight.

Granted - that’s not as easy in real life as it sounds - because Satan’s “man of sin” will use “Weaponized persuasion” to gin humanity into a giant seething ball of hate... And everybody will think that Killing Them All is literally The BEST idea they ever heard...

Think I am nuts - just look at American Politics and the massive amounts of seething hate spewing out of American Media at the moment... Now multiply that by Adolph Hitler, Lenin and Stalin - and it’s easy to see it happen....

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation 1:16
A sharp, two-edged sword came out of his mouth, and his face shone like the sun at its brightest.
When I caught sight of him I fell down at his feet as though dead, he touched me with his right hand and said: "There is nothing to fear. I am the First and the Last and the One who lives. Once I was dead but not I live-- forever and ever. I hold the keys of death and the nether world."

Revelation 19:11 The King of kings.
The heavens were opened, and as I looked on, a white horse appeared; its rider was called "The Faithful and True." Justice is his standard in passing judgment and in waging war. His eyes blazed like fire, and on his head were many diadems. Inscribed on his person was a name known to no one but himself. He wore a cloak that had been dipped in blood, and his name was the Word of God. The armies of heaven were behind him riding white horses and dressed in fine linen, pure and white. Out of his mouth came a sharp sword for striking down the nations. He will shepherd them with an iron rod; it is he who will tread out in the winepress the blazing wrath of God the Almighty. A name was written on the part of the cloak that covered his thigh: "King of kings and Lord of lords."...

Matthew 13:36
The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned (up) with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear."

Many Christians believe that Jesus is going to be riding a nuke, when He Comes in His Second Coming. This is not the case. It is the 'Sword of Christ's Mouth', which is Jesus lips binding sinners to their sins, which is the Big Gun on the Battlefield of Armageddon.

At the Battle of Armageddon, Jesus and His angels, are going to separate out the wicked and hurl them into hell, using the 'Sword of Christ's Mouth'. A remnant, the meek, humble and pure of heart, will remain to live on earth, under Messianic Reign, as Jesus' Kingdom Come.

One person going to heaven will have more life, eternal life, than the combine years of life cut short from all the wars in human history. Apparitions are indicating 75% of world population will physically parish from earth and they are all being thrust into hell by the 'Sword of Christ's Mouth'. That is a great amount of death, spiritual death. Jesus tells us that this will be the greatest tribulation the earth has ever seen or will ever see. This is because the Battle of Armageddon is dishing out spiritual death from the 'Sword of Christ's Mouth', along with physical death, to billions of people.

Prepare yourself for the Coming of the Lord as Jesus and the Blessed Mother have advised.

Isaiah 30:26
On the day the LORD binds up the wounds of his people, he will heal the bruises left by his blows.
;See the name of the LORD coming from afar in burning wrath, with lowering clouds! His lips are filled with fury, his tongue is like a consuming fire; His breath, like a flood in a ravine that reaches suddenly to the neck, Will winnow the nations with a destructive winnowing, and with repeated winnowings will he battle against them (and a bridle on the jaws of the peoples to send them astray). ;The LORD will make his glorious voice heard, and let it be seen how his arm descends In raging fury and flame of consuming fire, in driving storm and hail. ;When the LORD speaks, Assyria will be shattered, as he strikes with the rod; While at every sweep of the rod which the LORD will bring down on him in punishment, You will sing as on a night when a feast is observed, And be merry of heart, as one marching along with a flute Toward the mountain of the LORD, toward the Rock of Israel, accompanied by the timbrels and lyres. For the pyre has long been ready, prepared for the king; Broad and deep it is piled with dry grass and wood in abundance, And the breath of the LORD, like a stream of sulphur, will set it afire.

Psalms 29:1
A psalm of David. I Give to the LORD, you heavenly beings, give to the LORD glory and might; Give to the LORD the glory due God's name. Bow down before the LORD'S holy splendor! The voice of the LORD is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD, over the mighty waters.The voice of the LORD is power; the voice of the LORD is splendor. voice of the LORD cracks the cedars; the LORD splinters the cedars of Lebanon, Makes Lebanon leap like a calf, and Sirion like a young bull. The voice of the LORD strikes with fiery flame; the voice of the LORD rocks the desert; the LORD rocks the desert of Kadesh. The voice of the LORD twists the oaks and strips the forests bare. All in his palace say, 'Glory!' The LORD sits enthroned above the flood! The LORD reigns as king forever! May the LORD give might to his people; may the LORD bless his people with peace!

J.M.J. The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine. After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire;...
Quoted from:
The Message of Fatima

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not at all, what was said to Paul referred to Paul, it was not a general instruction to us all.
Hello John,
It seemed to me that you were saying that if Jesus came to earth and spoke to St. Paul, that, that would be regarded as the Second Coming.

I am glad that you knowledge that Jesus can come to earth and instruct people, as to His Will, without Him doing so as the Second Coming.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah 11:4 The Rule of Immanuel.
But a shoot shall sprout from the stump of Jesse, and from his roots a bud shall blossom. The spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him: a spirit of wisdom and of understanding, A spirit of counsel and of strength, a spirit of knowledge and of fear of the LORD, and his delight shall be the fear of the LORD. Not by appearance shall he judge, nor by hearsay shall he decide, But he shall judge the poor with justice, and decide aright for the land's afflicted. He shall strike the ruthless with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked. Justice shall be the band around his waist, and faithfulness a belt upon his hips.
Then the wolf shall be a guest of the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; The calf and the young lion shall browse together, with a little child to guide them. The cow and the bear shall be neighbors, together their young shall rest; the lion shall eat hay like the ox. The baby shall play by the cobra's den, and the child lay his hand on the adder's lair. There shall be no harm or ruin on all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be filled with knowledge of the LORD, as water covers the sea. On that day, The root of Jesse, set up as a signal for the nations, The Gentiles shall seek out, for his dwelling shall be glorious. On that day, The Lord shall again take it in hand to reclaim the remnant of his people that is left from Assyria and Egypt, Pathros, Ethiopia, and Elam, Shinar, Hamath, and the isles of the sea. He shall raise a signal to the nations and gather the outcasts of Israel; The dispersed of Judah he shall assemble from the four corners of the earth. The envy of Ephraim shall pass away, and the rivalry of Judah be removed; Ephraim shall not be jealous of Judah, and Judah shall not be hostile to Ephraim; But they shall swoop down on the foothills of the Philistines to the west, together they shall plunder the Kedemites; Edom and Moab shall be their possessions, and the Ammonites their subjects. The LORD shall dry up the tongue of the Sea of Egypt, and wave his hand over the Euphrates in his fierce anger And shatter it into seven streamlets, so that it can be crossed in sandals. There shall be a highway for the remnant of his people that is left from Assyria, As there was for Israel when he came up from the land of Egypt.

Upvote 0