Derby
✟7,733.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I am doing a very quick survey, about what intelligent design proponents believe the greatest evidence against evolution is. As i said it is very quick, it should only take a minute or so to complete.

https://qtrial2017q3az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8iRjCOiHtjeolMx

Sorry for the shameless plug, but i thought this a good place to post it - If it is not allowed on this forum then moderators please take it down! Many thanks.

AdvancedAtom

Aug 3, 2017
Derby
✟7,733.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A quick definition of terms:
1) irreducible complexity- a single system which is composed of several interacting parts, and where the removal of any one of the parts causes the system to cease functioning
2) patterns in nature that are both specified and complex

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am doing a very quick survey, about what intelligent design proponents believe the greatest evidence against evolution is.
Are you kidding?

It was evidence that gave them evolution in the first place.

If evidence works against evolution, then evolution will go the way of Phlogiston & Pluto.

Evolutionists guard their "treasure" with zeal.

Only Jesus Christ will be able to pwn evolution, and He will probably do that by taking them back to 4004 BC and showing them what really happened.

• Informative
Reactions: HitchSlap
Upvote 0
May 21, 2016
Scotland
✟17,121.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
A quick definition of terms:
1) irreducible complexity- a single system which is composed of several interacting parts, and where the removal of any one of the parts causes the system to cease functioning
2) patterns in nature that are both specified and complex

You should add "in any way at all" to part 1, otherwise you open yourself to bogus "proofs" of why evolution cannot happen.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I am doing a very quick survey, about what intelligent design proponents believe the greatest evidence against evolution is. As i said it is very quick, it should only take a minute or so to complete.

https://qtrial2017q3az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8iRjCOiHtjeolMx

Sorry for the shameless plug, but i thought this a good place to post it - If it is not allowed on this forum then moderators please take it down! Many thanks.

I thought I'd take a quick look, out of curiosity, but your survey doesn't appear to be working mate.

I'm not sure you should be encouraging ID'ers in their failed attempts to discredit the TOE anyway, as we all know it has no bearing on the "merits" of ID.

I suppose if you asked them for their best evidence for ID it would be a very short survey though!

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I thought I'd take a quick look, out of curiosity, but your survey doesn't appear to be working mate.

I'm not sure you should be encouraging ID'ers in their failed attempts to discredit the TOE anyway, as we all know it has no bearing on the "merits" of ID.

I suppose if you asked them for their best evidence for ID it would be a very short survey though!

The best evidence for ID is the obviousness of it. ;)

Upvote 0