Surrender Urself to the Lord

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
All to Jesus I Surrender, all to him I freely Give
I will ever love and trust him, in his presence daily live
I Surrender Lord all to thee my blessed Saviour.

Surrender urself totally to the Lord and let the Lord do away with u as his will. Love him and trust him with all ur heart and give thanks & Praises in our daily life.
Follow the Lords wayeven if u have to Loose ur life as when God is there he will see that u r safe cuz he gained victory through THY Cross
Surrender to Jesus who was born of our Blessed Mother mary, as we find him through Eucharistic Banquet. Do u fill the presence of the Lord? Think when u feel his presence.......................The ans is down..
Fight for the poor and surrender urself to the Lord.
U feel the Lords presence as he comes within u.......... Do u'll know that..... He comes within us when we take the Holy Communion...... Praise the Lord............. How Blessed I feel when the Lord enters my Heart.......... the heart of a sinner like me>.............. I gice Thanks & Praises to the Lord for looking at a humble sinner like me......
He loves me all the timeas he rest within our heart when we take the Holy communion.
His gentle Hand streches on us through storm and clouds. By his bread & wine he brings life in us..........
So Banish all ur fear from satan and strife for the Lords Love which is steadfast.Let the Lors Justice reign Supreme......... Glory to God in Highest.

Read the word of God and u have the message of enternal Life........... When u read the word of God slowly u'll get the message through the power of Holy Spirit.
Lord Jesus be with us all the time........... Guide us to keep our ear open so that we listen to ur word all the time. Heal all our wounds Lord........ Praise u Jesus Amen