✟9,494.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Fellow Followers of Christ,

God Bless you and may you be full of grace from the Lord Jesus Christ and that the The Holy Spirit be with you forever.

I wanted to share a recent short story that happened to me bringing me even closer to Jesus Christ.

Yesterday on Jan.6th, which is a day my wife and I celebrate 'The Day of The 3 Wise Men', (other names are 'Baptism of Jesus', or 'Three Kings Day', and more) and it's a day for example, children will make wishes and write them on a note and tie the note to a balloon and let the balloon fly away to 'The 3 Wise Men' to bring the children their gifts. (Sorry I am not an expert on this holiday, and only started celebrating when I got married with my wife because of her traditions, where I was just used to celebrating Christmas at the time.)

So yesterday, out of nowhere I received a really special gift unexpectedly that was delivered.

Apparently my wife had bought me a gift for Christmas but, it couldn't arrive in time, and the date of delivery arrival was supposed to be later this month, not yesterday. So it was a surprise that it showed up for both of us. And it was obvious this parcel came along way.

My wife asks me to close me eyes and hands me the gift to my hands, and I already had a feeling exactly what it was, but didn't want to spoil the surprise for my wife. I open my eyes and there is a small bag that says "100% Handmade". I was getting excited. I open it up, and there was, exactly what I was thinking, an amazing handmade wooden cross string neckless, with a note that says "Made with Olive Wood From the Holy Land of Bethlehem." :crossrc:

This is exactly the type of cross I wanted but even better than I could have imagined, and of all the days it arrived on Jan.6th during our celebration of Jesus Christ, with 3 wise men bringing gifts. So to my wife and I that meant something special to experience together with God to build our faith stronger as a married couple. And to me it feels like Jesus Christ himself gave me this cross through the 3 wise men, and made a point to do it on Jan.6th during our celebration to make it clear how The Father delivered me this cross to build my faith even more, and to be even closer to our Lord Jesus Christ. :holy:

I Love You Jesus, Thank you Jesus Christ!:heart: