New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
oh dear :eek::eek: I would have screamed too. I ask myself why God made these creatures:sigh:

God made them so that women would not ever start to think they could do without men. :D

Reactions: Lady Bug
Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
God made them so that women would not ever start to think they could do without men. :D

:idea: It is only a matter of time until somebody invents a robot that kills bugs. And then what will you men do?!

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
This is what I need.

buyhammocks_1991_74363168

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

latteda

You're not my nemesis
Jan 8, 2005
Southern US
✟14,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I should be honest. My dad was a beekeeper for awhile and I've worn the suits around swarming bee hives. Sometimes they can get in your suit, no matter how thorough you are in putting it on right. And let me tell you, bees on you without your suit are terrifying enough, but bees inside your suit...that's a whole new level of terrifying.

If you wear the suit, make sure no sock fuzz gets in. That would be scary, indeed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CoreyO

Mar 18, 2008
✟8,369.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We'll be there to take down the robots when they become self-aware. :v
Darn tootin'! Robots are no good! Seriously, just watch The Matrix, The Terminator, or I, Robot! Bad news, I tells ya. Squishing bugs one day, squishing humans the next!

Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:idea: It is only a matter of time until somebody invents a robot that kills bugs. And then what will you men do?!

Build the robots. Having started in engineering as a freshman in college before changing majors to Finance I can tell you. . . Engineering isn't a popular major among women.

Upvote 0

GoodNewsJim

Senior Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
✟20,152.00
Faith
Presbyterian
I've already taken several biology courses and I am not ignorant.

Don't take offense. I wasn't even talking to you.

If I was talking to you I'd have said something like,"Yah, getting hit with the one-two combo would mess me up too.", but I didn't know how to word it witty so I refrained. This is my apology for a miscommunication.

Upvote 0

traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We get creaturebeasties in the basement where I live -everyone else likes to call them Wolf Spiders. :help: These things haul butt when you try to kill them so you have to be sly and sneak up on them. And you can't just use a shoe.
Up until recently I have been using our vacuum (the in-wall tank type) to suck up the bad boys. I just use the 3 foot extension and leave the vacuum running for 20 mins and I thought I was good to go until my aunt tells me they just LIVE in the cylinder and wait until it's safe to come out. I call shenanigans on that, however I want to buy one of those bugkiller sucker-uppers. It sucks up the spider and then proceeds to grind it up til there's nothing left!

Anyone know where I can find one? :sorry:

Upvote 0