USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It would, however, indicate that he has precious little worth saying on the topic.
Do you think an adulterer or a lier could not talk about someone being abuse? When does someone immorality become a block to talk about someone's else immorality?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Do you think an adulterer or a lier could not talk about someone being abuse? When does someone immorality become a block to talk about someone's else immorality?

I'm sure he has a lot to say on the matter -- but not many people are interested in a "how-to" demonstration.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1)Does Trump even care about abused women? Since vagina grabbing doesnt seem like a big deal to him. 2) He has no right to try to change morals if he doesnt have any morals. 3) He could try to talk about other morals. But he's hypocrite.Why would anyone listen to him.

Upvote 0

Its True

Dec 10, 2018
Private
✟8,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1)Does Trump even care about abused women? Since vagina grabbing doesnt seem like a big deal to him. 2) He has no right to try to change morals if he doesnt have any morals. 3) He could try to talk about other morals. But he's hypocrite.Why would anyone listen to him.

I'm sure this man cares for abused women. I mean, he has said so.
It's become a you-said-he-said type argument. Why even keep it up on either side?
Like I said earlier, Christians, seekers, and people who want to be good people, it is more intellectual to move on from the past. What would you be like if you grew up young, rich as can be? Remember what the Bible says about people who lust after wealth and power? What else does Christ say about those who judge others? This man has been thrust into a seat of power like that of a King. He affects us as one. He will answer to our Lord just like every single one of us. A simple man, naked and with his face on the ground before God! Christ raises who he sees fit to bring about his second coming. It's not in our place to question this. As Christians, it is 1000% times more effective to pray for him and to keep our faith.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He hasn't shown he cares about women. Everything he's done shows he doesnt. He went out of his way to make it harder for them to Birthcontrol and important medical treatment for poor women and men. He cares about the rich. And women seem to be toys for him. Also when some keep engaging in bad behaver. Its stops just being in the past

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politicians are hypocritical so I guess we should hear none of them.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure this man cares for abused women. I mean, he has said so.
It's become a you-said-he-said type argument. Why even keep it up on either side?
Like I said earlier, Christians, seekers, and people who want to be good people, it is more intellectual to move on from the past. What would you be like if you grew up young, rich as can be? Remember what the Bible says about people who lust after wealth and power? What else does Christ say about those who judge others? This man has been thrust into a seat of power like that of a King. He affects us as one. He will answer to our Lord just like every single one of us. A simple man, naked and with his face on the ground before God! Christ raises who he sees fit to bring about his second coming. It's not in our place to question this. As Christians, it is 1000% times more effective to pray for him and to keep our faith.
Is it ok to pray for the victims?

Upvote 0

Its True

Dec 10, 2018
Private
✟8,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Serious question since the alleged perpetrator is to get a free pass.

Without something being over, it's a little overzealous to say he is going to get a free pass. It does look this way but the story is still developing. Plus, can you for 100% certainty say you know every single detail of this alleged incident? Or is it whatever you're being told?

You are missing the point. We judge when we have no place to judge. You quoted me, did you miss the part when I said he will answer to God just as every other one of us will? What good does it do to gnash our teeth in anger at alleged crimes committed or immoral dealings with inappropriate contentstars?
I am in no way trying to cover up or gloss over what he has allegedly done. Nor am I glorifying him as an individual. If you look at other postings of mine (which won't be hard, I'm new) you can read up what I've said I have as an opinion towards this man.

The bottom line is that it is counter-intuitive to be caught on these immoralities within a person other than yourself. Is it a surprise they exist? News flash but we live in a world wrought with Sin. People act so surprisedly because this leader should exemplify perfection. Well, as long as we raise man up, we'll never see it.

When you ask, can we pray for the victims? I mean, really? It should be a no-brainer without even having to be addressed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Without something being over, it's a little overzealous to say he is going to get a free pass. It does look this way but the story is still developing. Plus, can you for 100% certainty say you know every single detail of this alleged incident? Or is it whatever you're being told?

You are missing the point. We judge when we have no place to judge. You quoted me, did you miss the part when I said he will answer to God just as every other one of us will? What good does it do to gnash our teeth in anger at alleged crimes committed or immoral dealings with inappropriate contentstars?
I am in no way trying to cover up or gloss over what he has allegedly done. Nor am I glorifying him as an individual. If you look at other postings of mine (which won't be hard, I'm new) you can read up what I've said I have as an opinion towards this man.

The bottom line is that it is counter-intuitive to be caught on these immoralities within a person other than yourself. Is it a surprise they exist? News flash but we live in a world wrought with Sin. People act so surprisedly because this leader should exemplify perfection. Well, as long as we raise man up, we'll never see it.

When you ask, can we pray for the victims? I mean, really? It should be a no-brainer without even having to be addressed.
One must engage in some sort of ... evaluation in order to cast a ballot. Call it what you like.

I was referring to him getting a free earthly pass. Obviously we all have an earthly demise. Death is the great equalizer.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
PP is federally funded by Title X. Both houses of Congress have been in Republican hands since 2016. If what you posted is true, why hasn't Congress acted on it?

And for the record, Brett Kavanaugh voted with the liberals to refuse reviewing the lower court decision.

I think you totally missed the point. Oh well. I tried.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe Trunp should get morals. before trying to force it on other people.

Why? Most of the people God chose to do incredible things throughout the bible, were flawed sinners…..just like you and me. Trump should not be held to any higher standard than anyone else. Virtually all powerful and rich men in politics have engaged in in unscrupulous behavior. It amazes me that the left is only concerned about it when it involves republicans.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Why? Most of the people God chose to do incredible things throughout the bible, were flawed sinners…..just like you and me.

Fair enough -- I'm sure God found uses for many unrepentant serial sinners.

Trump should not be held to any higher standard than anyone else.

Well, given his lying, cheating, philandering, bribery, bigotry, bullying, arrogance, narcissism, raving paranoia, lust, greed, pride, envy, and pettiness, then, by the same standard as anyone else, he fails utterly as any kind of decent human being.

Virtually all powerful and rich men in politics have engaged in in unscrupulous behavior.

And Jesus was quite clear and explicit about their ultimate fate, was He not?

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0