Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you know this how?

The-Great-Carnac.jpg

Pssst, if you tell him you don't vote (like I did) he will stop trolling/goading you shhhh :idea:

^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These are kids ( with parents and siblings) who were given provisional visas just to fix their medical problems . The only reason they’re here was for medical reasons . Some can’t get the help or the medicine they need in their home countries which is why they’re here. This is the trump administration’s typical sadism at work. He doesn’t care about these kids, some of whom could die without the treatments they’re getting. Just like we haven’t sent aid to Bermuda and have held up the money for Puerto Rico aside from some paper towels .

Well we could ask congress to do their jobs, and make it easier for everyone. It's not like they haven't been asked to, and claiming that they would for years and years. It is there job to do, and not the President's.

Next time you see one of them in front of the camera's complaining about this issue? Ask them when are the going to do something, because it's in their job description. Chances are you will get some answer that doesn't answer anything, but the drama in front of the cameras - good for reelection purposes - will continue to happen.

The ball is in their court. I will never understand why people don't get that. Congress reminds people ALL the time they are the ones that make the laws. Yet, they never do in areas where it is important.

People do get visas all the time for medical reasons, and all they have to do is keep up on the paperwork and phone calls.

Again this is congress's job to make the laws regarding this too. I would assume sadism on their part may not be part of their non-action, because doing nothing and blaming other parties they seem to think is part of their job. Everyone keeps letting them do it too.

• Agree
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0