Support for Donald Trump's Impeachment Is Way Higher Than His Latest Approval Rating

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump's latest approval rating is so low, it's not even close to support for his impeachment
For a minute there, things were looking up for President Donald Trump. By late last week, his approval rating was hovering around 40 percent, which isn't great but marked an improvement for the former reality TV star. But then Trump spent the holiday weekend railing against the press and blasting off tweetstorms—and the president's approval rating took a plunge.

Gallup's tracking poll pegged Trump's approval at just 37 percent to start off July, while disapproval stood at 57 percent. Last week, Gallup found the president's approval rating had briefly climbed to 40 percent before the fall-off back into the 30s.
tulc(MAGA by his getting impeached?) :scratch:

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump won't get impeached because Dems know Pence will be in charge then and I am positive they would rather have Trump than Pence.

For that matter, what conspiracy theory will they concoct now that the other 20 have dissolved

• Winner
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Trump really was to be impeached it would be done already. Right now democrats are just all talk and no action because there is not much they can actually do. That and they life having more fake news out to scare Trump supporters since they have no other tactics left aside from whining all the time.

• Agree
Reactions: John 1720
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't tell anyone, but Trump is actually a successful president.
...you do know that just because he won by getting almost 3,000,000 less votes the Sec. Clinton that doesn't mean he's successful by having less people support him, right? :wave:
tulc(can understand how that might be confusing to a lot of President Trumps supporters) :sorry:

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump won't get impeached because Dems know Pence will be in charge then and I am positive they would rather have Trump than Pence.

For that matter, what conspiracy theory will they concoct now that the other 20 have dissolved
As far as conspiracy theories that's a pretty interesting one you have right there. :wave:
tulc(is going to have to find some more coffee soon)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just pray that Trump stops shooting himself in the foot via his tweets and ad-libbing in speeches.
So...you're sort of praying he pretty much stops being President Trump? Because you take away those two things? And all that's left is an old guy out playing golf on the governments dime. :wave:
tulc(is just sayn')

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If Trump really was to be impeached it would be done already. Right now democrats are just all talk and no action because there is not much they can actually do. That and they life having more fake news out to scare Trump supporters since they have no other tactics left aside from whining all the time.
Yea right, Trump is going to be impeached by a Republican Congress. They lose the majority in 2018 we are talking a very different story.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
...you do know that just because he won by getting almost 3,000,000 less votes the Sec. Clinton that doesn't mean he's successful by having less people support him, right? :wave:
tulc(can understand how that might be confusing to a lot of President Trumps supporters) :sorry:

It's not confusing at all. :D
image.jpg

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yea right, Trump is going to be impeached by a Republican Congress. They lose the majority in 2018 we are talking a very different story.
Still just talk, no action. I sense we will impeach the next democratic president. See how simple it is to make statements?

Anyways, what good does impeaching him do? The VP has views that certain "groups" disagree with even more. Gonna impeach him? And the next guy? And the next one?

Mark my words. Heck, if I had a ton of money I'd wager it all that if for some reason Trump is impeached, they will try to impeach the VP too. Why? Because they are just angry they still lost. I mean sure, Trump is making himself look terrible and "maybe" could get himself voted out. But the VP.... they really have no reason to vote him out. But they will try. And sadly all this never ends. When a democrat wins a presidency next time, repubs will throw a even worse fit. Then the democrats will do the same after that....etc.

This is why I mostly sit back and laugh at EITHER side. They are both childish with how they act when they lose. So acting like one side is better then the other is absurd. Though admittedly this election had blown my mind in terms of just how crazy the democarts are. When Obama won the repubs went crazy, but this is WAYYYYYY worse. They try and refrence things like "Well when Obama won, repubs did this, this and this!". And yet they ignore the fact they are doing 10x MORE then the repubs did.

Not sure what happened to being the more mature person and acting like an adult despite a loss. Now its just turned into school children who are 7 years old arguing and throwing mud back and forth. Thank goodness I left the party system long ago. Side note, I don't actually care if Trump gets impeached, hes terrible. But I do care about how immature we as a country have become, thats what bugs me more.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Still just talk, no action. I sense we will impeach the next democratic president. See how simple it is to make statements?

They investigated Clinton for years before he was impeached because he lied about a personal indiscretion. You guys don't know your history.

Anyways, what good does impeaching him do? The VP has views that certain "groups" disagree with even more. Gonna impeach him? And the next guy? And the next one?

Impeaching him puts someone who is actually competent in the Oval Office, I don't want Pence. It's going to be used strategically and politically.

Mark my words. Heck, if I had a ton of money I'd wager it all that if for some reason Trump is impeached, they will try to impeach the VP too. Why? Because they are just angry they still lost. I mean sure, Trump is making himself look terrible and "maybe" could get himself voted out. But the VP.... they really have no reason to vote him out. But they will try. And sadly all this never ends. When a democrat wins a presidency next time, repubs will throw a even worse fit. Then the democrats will do the same after that....etc.

Twice Presidents have been impeached and both times it was all political. Now we have a President that has thrown caution to the winds and laws are actually being broken and obstruction is obvious. He fired Comey to take pressure off of him regarding the Russia investigation which is obvious obstruction of justice. The problem is a Republican Congress isn't about to impeach him, that could change.

This is why I mostly sit back and laugh at EITHER side. They are both childish with how they act when they lose. So acting like one side is better then the other is absurd. Though admittedly this election had blown my mind in terms of just how crazy the democarts are. When Obama won the repubs went crazy, but this is WAYYYYYY worse. They try and refrence things like "Well when Obama won, repubs did this, this and this!". And yet they ignore the fact they are doing 10x MORE then the repubs did.

I don't think this is funny, I think the President is dangerously close to criminal obstruction at a level we have never seen in the country. This could be very bad and while the process is taking a lot of time, Trump is bankrupting the alt-right and the conservatives that supported him morally.

Not sure what happened to being the more mature person and acting like an adult despite a loss. Now its just turned into school children who are 7 years old arguing and throwing mud back and forth. Thank goodness I left the party system long ago. Side note, I don't actually care if Trump gets impeached, hes terrible. But I do care about how immature we as a country have become, thats what bugs me more.

Election night was miserable for me, it took a while to shake it off. I thought fine, we have another Republican President so I was expecting the economy would do a nose dive and that was about it. Then we hear all this noise about Russia, still no issues. Then Flynn resigns even though Trump had been warned he was compromised, still no big deal. Trump continually lies about the Russian intrusion into the election and I dismissed that as gross ignorance. Then he fires Comey for no apparent reason except the whole Russia thing as he so mindlessly called it. Sessions has lied, Flynn has lied and I am getting profoundly tired of being lied to when the truth is obvious.

Keep making jokes and dismissing this with careless disdain. Trump will have to account for trivializing the office and if we get a Democrat controlled Congress, mark my words, they will impeach this sham of a President.

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is easily the worst President we have had. He has zero real accomplishments after 6 months in office.

Impeachment is unlikely with a Republican congress and I doubt Democrats will take the majority in 2018. However, to say "it would have happened already" ignores history. Someone already brought up Clinton. In the Nixon era, there were 2 years between Watergate and his resignation. These things take time.

Will be interesting to see what the special prosecutor finds, but it is likely there won't be any reports for several years.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump is easily the worst President we have had. He has zero real accomplishments after 6 months in office.

Impeachment is unlikely with a Republican congress and I doubt Democrats will take the majority in 2018. However, to say "it would have happened already" ignores history. Someone already brought up Clinton. In the Nixon era, there were 2 years between Watergate and his resignation. These things take time.

Will be interesting to see what the special prosecutor finds, but it is likely there won't be any reports for several years.
There will be some noise about it starting in 2018 but trust me, if the Democrats take the majority in Congress Trump is cooked. I'm like you, I seriously doubt the DNC is going to do what it takes but if they do it's over. Then leading up to a reelection there will be a flurry of Russia collusion and obstruction then there will be an October surprise, the indictments will cripple any chance he has at reelection. My guess is it will be epic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump is a responsible president
Well...he tends to take responsibility for good things he isn't responsible for and ducks taking responsibility for things he is responsible for. so I guess he is in a way "responsible". ;)

who has America’s best interests at heart
I think the problem is he appears to think "America's best interests" are only what the 1% want and the other 99% are just there to carry his golf bags and cheer for him whenever he wants. OH! And they need to buy his/his families stuff as well. Otherwise? They just need to be quiet. :sorry:

and wants to make our nation great again,
I think it's never really ever stopped being great and it's sad President Trumps supporters can't see it's greatness. :sigh:

so any liberal who pines for his impeachment is engaging in self-deception.
uhmmm...unless you think America is made up of mostly liberals I suspect there's quite a few conservatives who pine for his impeached as well. :wave:
tulc(doesn't actually pine for much...well except for more coffee maybe) :)

Upvote 0