Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I whom the God of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not least the glorious light of the image pf God should shine unto them. All of the ancienta read "whom the GOD of this worldas meaning the Supreme Being. [John GILL]

no in the bible whenever the g is little it's referencing a lower being to God or a made up god by individuals that is...lower because it doesn't exist logically.

1. Here's one simple example of lower made up gods or whatever being referenced

Daniel 2: 11 And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.

2. Here are cross references that support 2nd corinthians 4:4 referencing satan with "god of this world" and demonic forces being a enemy force in the world today

The verse we are cross referencing just to have for reference

2 Corinthians 4:4

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

King James Version (KJV)

Verses to cross reference with this one (there are like 50+ but ye just listing some) Also God wants people to see him...idk how logically your suggestion works either john 12:40 shows that it's against God's will for people to remain blind.

John 12:31

“Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.”

John 12:40

He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.”

Comment for john 12:40: God isn't blinding the heart or mind of individuals from the Gospel or receiving healing and forgiveness ...it's clearly an opposing force.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood (not just people), but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who or what do you believe the god of this world is? And if you believe you serve the big G, why is there need to fear little g's?

1. It's not what I believe it's what the bible states.

the bible says the "god" of this world is satan here and verses that cross reference this one all relate to satan such as "the princes of this world" for example.

2 Corinthians 4:4King James Version (KJV)
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

but the bible also says there is The God who created this world but never describes The God as being "of this world". He has control over this world but he's not of it.

For example when the bible describes a prophet or man of God as the "son of God" it's saying he is of God. The bible says God created the world but it never describes him as being of the World but rather that he is superior to the world and not of it, he's holy and seperate from a sin filled world. But satan is of this world becuase he embodies what this world represents and the world itself is full of sin.

1 John 2:15-17 - Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 John 2:16King James Version (KJV)
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Conclusion: God is not of the world, he has power over it of course being that he is the one and only "big G God" the one and only all powerful God.

But he's not of this sinful world. So the verse describing a god of this world isn't describe the God that created the world and the fullness thereof.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I whom the God of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not least the glorious light of the image pf God should shine unto them. All of the ancients read "whom the GOD of this world" as meaning the Supreme Being. [John GILL]

the bible says the "god" of this world is satan here and verses that cross reference this one all relate to satan such as "the princes of this world" for example.

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

but the bible also says there is The God who created this world but never describes The God as being "of this world". He has control over this world but he's not of it.

For example when the bible describes a prophet or man of God as the "son of God" it's saying he is of God. The bible says God created the world but it never describes him as being of the World but rather that he is superior to the world and not of it, he's holy and seperate from a sin filled world. But satan is of this world becuase he embodies what this world represents and the world itself is full of sin.

1 John 2:15-17 - Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Conclusion: God is not of the world, he has power over it of course being that he is the one and only "big G God" the one and only all powerful God.

But he's not of this sinful world. So the verse describing a god of this world isn't describe the God that created the world and the fullness thereof.

Gave you this as a reply too becuase you and Raymond are going off the same verse and asking me the same question essentially so would like you to read this post or at least skim through it.

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
lastly to conclude I don't fear the "little g" gods becuase i'm aware of who they are and how to address them whether they be idols or demons.

It's ignorant to go with eh attitude of "hey I don't fear them so why address them"

you don't fear them if you have God on your side sure...but that doesn't mean they aren't going to attack you just because you are serving God... scripture time and time again in Ot and NT back to back disproves this theory. In fact even after Christ died for our sins Paul I believe it was had to deal with a demon possessed woman who was following them...this was Post his death... during the 6th dispensation of time or period acts which we live in today our time.

I mean why do you think the whole armor of God is a thing... why do you think we have a spiritual armor....what use is spiritual armor for expect to address spiritual attacks?

you don't have to fear enemies if you are saved but you still gotta address them and stop them when they try to attack you.

God wouldn't tell saved folk to not be ignorant of the devil's devices if saved folk didn't have to address any enemies. JESUS wouldn't come to bring a sword if there wasn't anything to fight.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Additionally, i'm apostolic... trust me we emphasis the One God concept probably more so then anyone else does... i'm not promoting multiple omnipresent beings. I'm speaking of "gods" little g or in other words beings who don't deserve such a title yet in the bible were/are worshipped/uplifted as if they are the equal of the mighty God.

And some of these beings such as Satan exist.
Yep! So does Superman

Gave you this as a reply too becuase you and Raymond are going off the same verse and asking me the same question essentially so would like you to read this post or at least skim through it.
No, it says Acts 17:4 The God the One making the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of Heaven and Earth, dwelleth not in temples made by hands.
Regarding 2Co 4:4 ADAM CLARKE SAYS: ' BUT IT IS NEEDLESS TO multiply examples; they exist in abundance. Some, and particularly the ancient fathers, have connected this and have read the verse: But GOD hath blinded the minds of unbelievers of this world etc. Irenaeus, Tertullian, Chrysosto, Theodoret, Photius, Theophylacct, and Augustine, all plead for the above meaning and St. Augustine says that it was the opinion of almost all the ancients. [ADAM CLARKE]
Jhn 12:40 says He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their hear; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted and I should heal them.
EX 4:11 says: And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made mans mouth? who maketh the dumb or deaf, or the seeing blind? HAVE NOT I the LORD?
2CO 3:14 says:But their minds were blinded, for until this day remaineth the vail...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yep! So does Superman
No, it says Acts 174 The God the Oe making the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lordof Heaven and Earth, dwelleth not in temples made by hands.
Regarding 2Co 4;4 ADAM CLARKE SAYS: ' BUT IT IS NEEDLESS TO multiply examples; they exist in abundance. Some, and particularly the anciet fathers, have connected this and have read the verse: But GOD hath blinded the minds of unbelievers of this world etc. Irenaeus, Tertullian, Chrysosto, Theodoret, Photius, Theophylacct, and Augustine, all plead for the above meaning and St. Augustine says that it was the opinion of almost all the ancients. [AADAM CLARKE]
Jhn 12:40 says He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their hear;that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted and I should heal the,.
EX 4:11 says: And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made mans mouth? who makeththe dumb or deaf, or the seeing blind? HAVE NOT I the LORD?
2CO 3:14 says:But their minds were blinded.for until this day remaineth the vail...

lets compare the two verses shall we

Acts 17:24King James Version (KJV)
24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Key differences

1. Acts 17 clarifies ahead of time that they are referencing the one God by saying this "made the world and all things therein" but 2nd corinthians 4:4 doesn't do that for "god" .

ConclusioN:
The biggest reason this argument has no weight is becuase God is referneced here as "LORD of heaven and Earth" not "god (little g) of this world. To translate that phrase into simple english he's saying he's ruler of heaven and Earth not that he is of the earth.

Lord in Hebrew= Master, owner

Lord in Greek= Master, Owner

So if you were to translate Lord of heaven and Earth it would say this.

"Master of heaven and Earth" not that he's a "little g" god who is of the earth

I never disputed the fact that God is described as the creator of the World or Master of the world... in fact I even said the bible describes him that way.

I challenged you to find where the bible just describes him as being god of this world... not only as god of this world but with a "little g" which indicates below supreme as well in the verse. This verse ironically does neither.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟819,215.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You have departed from what the living God says, so watch your mouth!
Incorrect. I gave you what scripture actually says.

Mt. 26:14 Judas went to the chief priests 15 and said what will you give me, and I will deliver him unto you 15 And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.
Let's look at what Luke says, 22:
3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.
4 And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.
5 And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.

As I said before. Satan entered into Judas before he went to speak to the chief priests, so the Devil(Satan) is not the priests.

Jn 13:2 And supper being ended , the adversary [devil] having now put into the heart of Judas Iscarot, Simon's son, to betray him.
Most translations will say "having ALREADY put into the heart of Judas"

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yep! So does Superman
No, it says Acts 17:4 The God the One making the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of Heaven and Earth, dwelleth not in temples made by hands.
Regarding 2Co 4:4 ADAM CLARKE SAYS: ' BUT IT IS NEEDLESS TO multiply examples; they exist in abundance. Some, and particularly the ancient fathers, have connected this and have read the verse: But GOD hath blinded the minds of unbelievers of this world etc. Irenaeus, Tertullian, Chrysosto, Theodoret, Photius, Theophylacct, and Augustine, all plead for the above meaning and St. Augustine says that it was the opinion of almost all the ancients. [ADAM CLARKE]
Jhn 12:40 says He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their hear; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted and I should heal them.
EX 4:11 says: And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made mans mouth? who maketh the dumb or deaf, or the seeing blind? HAVE NOT I the LORD?
2CO 3:14 says:But their minds were blinded, for until this day remaineth the vail...
and look man i'm just gonna ask you this straight up.

Are you going to tell me...that you are willing...to believe in a supreme God who somehow is somehow omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent over believing a "god" who's limited... needs demons to see what's going on and is able to be thought of and processed at least somewhat by the human mind?

You throw in hey is "super man" real but that just contradicts your logic becuase God is more "super" than satan.

It takes a lot more faith to believe in one who created Heaven and Earth then one who was defeated and fell down. It takes a lot more faith to believe in One who somehow always existed verse one who was created.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But a lot of the problems in early computers actually were caused by bugs attracted by the heat of the vacuum tubes and causing short circuits. As time went on and we switched to transistors the bug problem went away but the name stuck as a reference to any computer problem be it hardware or software. We still use archaic biblical concepts like "sunrise" and "sunset" and "the ends of the earth".
My point exactly. There is much still unknown about the world. Although we may think we know all there is to know about sickness and death from a marerialistic view point we are in fact blindsided by our prejudice and only entertain a limited view.
One of the bigger problems in the study of history is the failure to hear what the ancient people were saying when we take the limited language they had available to them and then translate it into our own language.
We actually beleive the ancients were telling stories of fairies coming on the clouds and scoff, when it is our own miscommunication and assumptions that cause the issue.
To be sure many sicknesses are misdiagnosed with the invokation of the supernatural and the materialistic methodology works, but we should not mistake utility for complete knowledge after all even a 3 year old can play a game on a super computer.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
and look man i'm just gonna ask you this straight up.

Are you going to tell me...that you are willing...to believe in a supreme God who somehow is somehow omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent over believing a "god" who's limited... needs demons to see what's going on and is able to be thought of and processed at least somewhat by the human mind?

You throw in hey is "super man" real but that just contradicts your logic becuase God is more "super" than satan.

It takes a lot more faith to believe in one who created Heaven and Earth then one who was defeated and fell down. It takes a lot more faith to believe in One who somehow always existed verse one who was created.
Huh? Romans 11:8 According as it is written, GOD hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, ears that they should not hear; unto this day. See also Is. 6:10

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Huh? Romans 11:8 According as it is written, GOD hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, ears that they should nothear; unto this day. See also Is. 6:10

You're not addressing the question.

You made a claim that is superman real when I suggested Satan and demonic forces are.

But what i'm saying is how can you believe in a God who in every way is harder to fanthom being real and not believe in Satan who's more realistic and easier to process as existing.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You're not addressing the question.

You made a claim that is superman real when I suggested Satan and demonic forces are.

But what i'm saying is how can you believe in a God who in every way is harder to fanthom being real and not believe in Satan who's more realistic and easier to process as existing.
No, what I am saying is that it is GOD who blinds men and not your superman devil, which does not exist and was never created.

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Huh? Romans 11:8 According as it is written, GOD hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, ears that they should not hear; unto this day. See also Is. 6:10

Romans 11:7-10 is addressing Israeli and how they missed their salvation because they focused on works.

You see God didn't randomly initially make them blind and we see that in verse 7 when it says they sought for something else and they weren't able to find it. You can cross reference this with when JESUS was preaching to the multitude and because they just sought works so they missed out on the Gospel... the Jewish nation did the same thing.

You don't see until verse 10 when God decides to judge them becuase they were hardened by unbelief.

FOr example read romans 1 I believe verse 16-28

God didn't initially cause them to be evil and full of sin...but becuase of their sin and their pride he gave them over to a reprobate mind and turned away from him after they had already committed a multitude of sins

Read in ezekiel where it says God removes his favor from them... but he didn't cause them to sin and turn away from him.

To suggest what you're suggesting through this verse and through the other one is to suggest that GOd is bipolar in a sense or at least indecisive

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, what I am saying is that it is GOD who blinds men and not your superman devil, which does not exist and was never created.
but what i'm saying is how can you believe in God over a devil if God is more like superman then the devil..? If God is more unrealistic then satan.

But forget that I admit that sort of was off topic anyway I just chose to address it but didn't need to wasn't a part of your main argument just a side jab.

So wait..... a sec... you're telling when you believe Satan doesn't exist you just straight up dismiss verses like this??

Matthew 4:1 King James Version (KJV)
4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

and like this by dismissing Satan and the influence of Sin do you realize what you're doing? I'm asking this out of concern for you man.

Galatians 1:8-9King James Version (KJV)
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

And those same apostles preach that Satan is real... so you're by definition the accursed mentioned in the text...

1 John 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”

King James Version (KJV)

Look man the bible says they that don't believe have an evil heart... all i'm asking is that you open your heart to the realization that Satan and sin is real before it's too late.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"He-man".. interesting name. We were promised what up to 70 years of life? God has been always shall be. There are things "doubt" will and can effect. There are things "doubt" will do nothing to/with or have any effect on. Jesus goes into a town and because of "doubt" all this GOD could do was lay hands on a few and teach". And.. its written if we doubt...let not that man think he will get anything from God.

Jesus cast out demons.. the 12 did, 120 and this has been going on through out time. And no offense and forgive me. For I speak of myself also.. man has not changed. Man still demands a sign so to speak or he/she will not believe. Thomas? Didnt matter what ALL his brothers and sisters said.. which was ALL 100% true.. but he would not believe until he put his hands in Jesus hands and see touch His side.

The fallen one and his angels.. are as its written are in heavenly places. They do not need or want a down grade as in "bodies" for theirs is far Superior to mans.. well it cant die for one. Now there are things that have been around before Noah and after. That.. did not go UP or DOWN so to speak. That were never meant to be. So they.. look for a home since they have none. Be it a building or animal or man. Now.. in all this.. what some person on this earth that has only been around for what 1-70+ years believes.. has no effect on what IS..what is true. That "doubt" .. can not save one..can not protect one.. for that doubt..gives them power.. the right to do to act. See for it is ONLY with by CHRIST that we are given ALL power over them. So that DOUBT...helps them not us..if we doubt.

I understand..I truly do. Its US thats evil.. WE thought it.. so forth so on. But.. LISTEN to your thoughts..no.. take the time.. and LISTEN. You will find so many thoughts that just POPPED into your head.. you were NEVER EVEN thinking about that.. where did that THOUGHT come from?..

I understand we ALL at some point KNOW out truth what we believe is the real truth. DUH right? We read the bible... we study.. we read other things.. and.. HOW can all those people not SEE what we know right? Again.. we live how long? And we go ONLY by what we SEE and HEAR and FEEL? There are SO many things in this world alone that RIGHT NOW...man can not tell you WHY it happens. The human body.. ask ANY doctor.. and we think we KNOW what is out there in a realm we can not see?

OT.... a mans eyes were open.. what did he see? All the hosts of GODS army.. you think.. doubting..never seeing that.. makes it less real? JESUS is real.. keep your eyes on HIM

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look man the bible says they that don't believe have an evil heart... all i'm asking is that you open your heart to the realization that Satan and sin is real before it's too late.

Interesting thought. A man is evil if he decided to not believe in Satan and evil. To be good, one has to believe in God as well as Satan and his evil demons. Never heard this before...and we should as this to the list of things that makes one a Christian.

Tell me, do you think that those who worship Satan require that new members believe in Jesus, God, Good and Heavenly Angels? Or would they want no mention of them in their worship?

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Interesting thought. A man is evil if he decided to not believe in Satan and evil. To be good, one has to believe in God as well as Satan and his evil demons. Never heard this before...and we should as this to the list of things that makes one a Christian.

Tell me, do you think that those who worship Satan require that new members believe in Jesus, God, Good and Heavenly Angels? Or would they want no mention of them in their worship?

Seems you're attempting to spin my words here to suit you or you simply didn't read my statement closely.

1. First of all I said believe Satan and sin is real I didn't just say Satan although you can say they are one in the same especially since the bible says thou that committeth sin is of the devil and that he is the prince and little g god of this world.

2. Satan and sin were a part of the apostles doctrine were they not? To not believe in Satan and sin and to preach that there isn't a Satan and sin isn't a problem is to preach contrary to what they preached is it not? Isn't to not believe in the armor of God to protect from spiritual forces contrary to what they preached also? Isn't being ignorant of the devils devices and even claiming they don't exist go against this doctrine as well? And didn't they say if anyone preach any other gospel let them be accursed? Henece if one doesn't believe in the apostles doctrine part of what we call the gospel they have an evil heart...and if they preach another gospel or alternative narrative (which he-man has done) they can be accursed.

Galatians 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Now to address your 2nd question...

I see what you're trying to do here but it doesn't work... and i'm going to explain why. In this hypothetical Satan would want to keep people from believing in God or reading about him becuase if they were to realize God>little god / JESUS Prince of peace> little prince his message would become weaker to them.

But with Christianity it's the other way around and God wants you to know about the enemy. With Christianity your goal is to know sins, and know the works of hte devil so you can pull people out of those things and combat any forces or wickedness in high places that try to pull you either back into sin, or attack certain family members.

With Christianity knowing about a devil enables you to address the sin he will use against you. In Christianity God wants you to know about the victory over satan and taking of the keys. With Christianity God wants you to know about the devices of the devil so you aren't deceived and tugged back into sin.

With Christianity knowing about the enemy is actually beneficial and essential....while with Satan worship it's not.

But if you lets say...are deceived into not even believing he exist...or sin is really an issue..or even acceptable per say.. then you can't stop Satan from creeping into your house, you have no power to stop a demonic attack, you have no power to overcome sin you're weak unless you put on the armor of God and fight the good fight of Faith. Scratch that...you don't even have the spiritual discernment or knowledge to be aware of an attack because you don't believe it exist.

Until you realize this is a fight...you're not gonna fight and if you don't fight...and instead allow that stuff to come in.. yeah

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now to address your 2nd question...

I see what you're trying to do here but it doesn't work... and i'm going to explain why. In this hypothetical Satan would want to keep people from believing in God or reading about him becuase if they were to realize God>little god / JESUS Prince of peace> little prince his message would become weaker to them.

But with Christianity it's the other way around and God wants you to know about the enemy. With Christianity your goal is to know sins, and know the works of hte devil so you can pull people out of those things and combat any forces or wickedness in high places that try to pull you either back into sin, or attack certain family members.

With Christianity knowing about a devil enables you to address the sin he will use against you. In Christianity God wants you to know about the victory over satan and taking of the keys. With Christianity God wants you to know about the devices of the devil so you aren't deceived and tugged back into sin.

With Christianity knowing about the enemy is actually beneficial and essential....while with Satan worship it's not.

But if you lets say...are deceived into not even believing he exist...or sin is really an issue..or even acceptable per say.. then you can't stop Satan from creeping into your house, you have no power to stop a demonic attack, you have no power to overcome sin you're weak unless you put on the armor of God and fight the good fight of Faith. Scratch that...you don't even have the spiritual discernment or knowledge to be aware of an attack because you don't believe it exist.

Until you realize this is a fight...you're not gonna fight and if you don't fight...and instead allow that stuff to come in.. yeah
I appreciate your zeal for your interpretation of what the bible says. I encourage you to continue knowing what you know until you are ready to consider more.

Upvote 0