East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi and welcome to the forum in Jesus name it's a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians.
Yes I have had experienced angels, one stopped me from being run over. A very definite hand stopped me at the kerbside, a bus came around the corner at speed. Whew, I would have been flattened. :)
It is late tonight so I will try and get back to you tomorrow.
God bless us all

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus came once and literally stopped the devil from taking over my heart.

i was in bad shape in those days, and although i had given my heart to the Lord about 18 months previously, i had lost my battles with sin, and figured i better off serving the devil for i was going to go to hell anyway, or so i thought.

So i tried giving my heart to the devil one dark night. However when the devil came to fill me up with his loveless evil, Jesus came from Heaven and told satan that i was His and he couldn't have me and he had to leave. The devil was furious but had to obey Jesus and left.

i was shaking to the core that night. i had never expected satan to come to claim my heart, and had been petrified when his loveless darkness came near me, i had even less expected that Jesus would come and save me from myself, but He did. Something i have learned to love Him for.

i have never been tempted again to give my heart to satan. i know now he is loveless evil and would have turned me into a loveless evil monster. While Jesus on the other hand had been love Himself, something i pined deeply after in those days.

All glory to Jesus for saving me from my own stupidity.

Upvote 0

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus came to me in a dream and saved me. I called out for help and He gave it.

He spoke to me a bit. He shared some of Himself with me.

He is very very Good. That sounds obvious to say, but it’s not always clear how Good. He is very kind and loving. Kindness is important as well - since we all behave unkindly to each other over matters of theology or disagreement. Jesus wasn’t like that in my experience. He also gave me a peace whereby you know, more than anything else that everything is under control and all is ok - all will be well in the end.
He had an otherworldly strength - one whereby He spoke and now that was the truth - it wasn’t a forceful strength.

He was loving and kind.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,917.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was on my bed when after God made himself 'known' to me, and i felt in all my body and soul supernatural love in 'strenght' it was intense. i'm not going to forget that ever.

Upvote 0

speciala

Dec 22, 2020
St. John
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus came once and literally stopped the devil from taking over my heart.

i was in bad shape in those days, and although i had given my heart to the Lord about 18 months previously, i had lost my battles with sin, and figured i better off serving the devil for i was going to go to hell anyway, or so i thought.

So i tried giving my heart to the devil one dark night. However when the devil came to fill me up with his loveless evil, Jesus came from Heaven and told satan that i was His and he couldn't have me and he had to leave. The devil was furious but had to obey Jesus and left.

i was shaking to the core that night. i had never expected satan to come to claim my heart, and had been petrified when his loveless darkness came near me, i had even less expected that Jesus would come and save me from myself, but He did. Something i have learned to love Him for.

i have never been tempted again to give my heart to satan. i know now he is loveless evil and would have turned me into a loveless evil monster. While Jesus on the other hand had been love Himself, something i pined deeply after in those days.

All glory to Jesus for saving me from my own stupidity.

Did you physically see these things or feel the impression of them?

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did you physically see these things or feel the impression of them?

It was both physically and spiritually very real. Satan was utter darkness and Jesus a Glorious Light just like the bible teaches. (It gave me much understanding and comprehension about what spiritual meant in the bible.) i would call it much more than an impression, though it certainly was impressive, i understand it more as a visitation. For i heard Jesus audibly and saw Him Spiritually, as well as the devil. The darkness that was him was physically visible, the light i saw as well, but that was within my heart, for it is from there that Jesus spoke against satan trying to get in. So it was both physical and spiritual at the same time if that makes sense.

Upvote 0

speciala

Dec 22, 2020
St. John
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was both physically and spiritually very real. Satan was utter darkness and Jesus a Glorious Light just like the bible teaches. (It gave me much understanding and comprehension about what spiritual meant in the bible.) i would call it much more than an impression, though it certainly was impressive, i understand it more as a visitation. For i heard Jesus audibly and saw Him Spiritually, as well as the devil. The darkness that was him was physically visible, the light i saw as well, but that was within my heart, for it is from there that Jesus spoke against satan trying to get in. So it was both physical and spiritual at the same time if that makes sense.

Can you share a bit what Jesus said to you, if you're comfortable with that?

Upvote 0

speciala

Dec 22, 2020
St. John
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can even enter the Holy place by his grace, and this is a supernatural experience also, it happened in church for me.
Can you elaborate on this and how it was supernatural?
I myself have never had an experience like this although I have longed for it. I've come to accept my faith needs to be steadfast with or without an experience like this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,917.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you elaborate on this and how it was supernatural?
I myself have never had an experience like this although I have longed for it. I've come to accept my faith needs to be steadfast with or without an experience like this.

"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holy place by the blood of Jesus"

This exists.

The same as receiving living waters, this is something we can get.

Its supernatural because its from God.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you share a bit what Jesus said to you, if you're comfortable with that?

Jesus said "Go away satan this one is Mine," and satan left in a hurry, fuming mad. Jesus did not speak to me directly, and after satan left, His Presence did as well.

Please understand I was in a very bad place. I had only just wanted to give my heart to the devil. I was divided in two that night. Part of me was in darkness and from the darkness, in that self I was disappointed and angry with Jesus for interfering, (and in that part of myself I perished,) and in part of myself i longed after Jesus and wanted Him as my Messiah. My true self this turned out to be. Where i had been lied to, and hurt, He saved me. When i heard the Voice of Jesus i was in love with Him in my believing self and terrified of Him the sinful unbeliever I had been.

Kind of confusing to try and explain the event accurately but i survived a believer in Jesus and perished the sinful person I had been longing to have satan as my boss.

i understand very well what Scripture means when it states; Hebrews 4:12-13

"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I experienced angelic assistance during a period of demonic harassment, a dog attack (pit bull), and a robbery attempt. There were a few occasions when men tried to hide but I saw them and evaded harm. They’d press against a wall or stone and you wouldn’t notice until its too late.

On one occasion I helped a woman fix her computer for work and stopped at Walgreens. A man walked in and looked at me. I had my laptop and I knew he’d try to take it. I left the store immediately and made it home without incident.

I had a strong feeling inside in every instance that danger was lurking or present. I didn’t understand the alarm at the time. When I discovered I had the gift of discerning spirits it made sense.

Yours in His Service,

~bella

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holy place by the blood of Jesus"

This exists.

The same as receiving living waters, this is something we can get.

Its supernatural because its from God.

Once The Love of God lifted me right off the floor. It was truly heavenly.

If the desire to do God's will lives in you then that is the frame of mind Jesus will use to make Revelation 4-7 come true in your life spiritually.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Before our youngest son was in the 3rd grade, I dreamed that he was in an accident and had to have surgery. There was a serious complication and the dream revealed how it needed to be handled. I didn't mention it to anyone and didn't know to pray about it. Months later when we got the phone call that he had been hit by a car, I yelled to my husband as we were running out the door, he's going to be ok!

What happened in the natural was just as I had dreamed it. The doctors said the exact words and stood where they had been in my dream. Our son's hospital room was located on the right hand side next to the elevators, etc. After our son came home and things had settled down, I told them about the dream. My husband said it had really puzzled him why I was so sure that our son would be fine even 2 sec after the initial call. He had been amazed (shocked) at how calm I was through the entire process. But I just knew that our son was going to be okay in spite of the facts: the car was traveling about 45 mph, he hit the windshield & fell onto the street; there was blood, grass, gravel, everywhere; the complication happened, etc,

Our son doesn't have any problems from what happened. He has 4 children now. I still find it hard to express how grateful I am to Yahweh.

Upvote 0

speciala

Dec 22, 2020
St. John
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Before our youngest son was in the 3rd grade, I dreamed that he was in an accident and had to have surgery. There was a serious complication and the dream revealed how it needed to be handled. I didn't mention it to anyone and didn't know to pray about it. Months later when we got the phone call that he had been hit by a car, I yelled to my husband as we were running out the door, he's going to be ok!

What happened in the natural was just as I had dreamed it. The doctors said the exact words and stood where they had been in my dream. Our son's hospital room was located on the right hand side next to the elevators, etc. After our son came home and things had settled down, I told them about the dream. My husband said it had really puzzled him why I was so sure that our son would be fine even 2 sec after the initial call. He had been amazed (shocked) at how calm I was through the entire process. But I just knew that our son was going to be okay in spite of the facts: the car was traveling about 45 mph, he hit the windshield & fell onto the street; there was blood, grass, gravel, everywhere; the complication happened, etc,

Our son doesn't have any problems from what happened. He has 4 children now. I still find it hard to express how grateful I am to Yahweh.
That's an amazing story; thanks for sharing

• Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0