• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Superman's son comes out as bisexual in a new comic.

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Sink' started by jayem, Oct 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bradskii

Bradskii Well-Known Member

+3,103
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    You made your views clear enough. I understand what you said and what you meant. I don't want you to say anything. And I think that you've got your double negatives confused. 'Homosexuals shouldn't be stoned, and that's not my view' would mean that your view is that they should be stoned. I thought I'd point that out so you could correct it. We don't want people to get the wrong idea about you based on a gramatical error.

2. pitabread

pitabread Well-Known Member

+13,255
    Canada
    Agnostic
    Private
    I guess you don't take everything in the Bible literally then. Oh well.

3. Hammster

Hammster Citizen of Covidstan. Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+22,606
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    I take it as it’s intended to be understood by the original writers.

4. Hammster

+22,606
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Fixed. Thanks.

5. Hammster

+22,606
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Sure I do. As intended by the writers.

6. Bradskii

Bradskii Well-Known Member

+3,103
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    Then exactly how do you think it was intended? I can only see one meaning. I think you owe it to yourself to clarify this.

7. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+9,437
    Non-Denom
    Single
    They shoulda gone with a transsexual so they guy could be a superMAN or superGIRL at will, as well as a civilian counterpart that could be a man or woman. But then, having one person play 4 different roles might be confusing.

8. FreeinChrist

FreeinChrist CF Advisory team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+14,436
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    ADVISOR HAT

This thread is closed for staff review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.