• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Super Excited!

Discussion in 'Golden Eagles (age 50 or older as of 2019)' started by Phoebe Ann, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Supporter

+10,203
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    I love December! My Chistmas wreath is on the door. Electric candles in the window.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Dave G.

Dave G. Well-Known Member

+4,408
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Ya I just posted in another thread I think I'll drag the tree in from the shed this weekend and get it set up, since time is moving so quickly, if I delay I might miss Christmas !

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran Supporter

+4,895
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Here's some Biblical references to celebrate Christmas

Includes "Away in a Manger," "Angels We have Heard on High", "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen", "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing", "It came upon a Midnight Clear," "Joy to the World", "Do You Hear What I Hear?"

Yeshua, Jesus, Angels - still their heavenly music floats proclaiming His birth which the prophets seen of old and that time had come as foretold. His birth was proclaimed to shepherds in the field by night. The lyrics tell the story including The Star and wise men bearing gold and other gifts. He came to save us from Satan's power. God and sinners reconciled. Bless all the dear children in Thy tender care.. This newborn King brings tidings of comfort and joy; comfort and joy. Good will to men. There's wonders of His love and glories of His righteousness. Let earth receive her King. Joyful all ye nations rise. He rules the world with truth and grace. Come worship our Emmanuel! Come adore Him on bended knee. We worship heaven's all gracious King ever and ever!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. rebornfree

rebornfree Senior Veteran Supporter

+13,166
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Divorced
    I love Christmas too and get excited, usually as Advent starts. I enjoy the Christmas lights and candles. But above all of course it is about Jesus, and it is celebrating His coming which makes my heart glad and which thrills me with what is awaiting those of us who know Him as our Saviour. God becoming Man to die for our sins so we can be with Him, and all those who know Him, for eternity - it's mind blowing! Thank you Lord! :bow:

O come let us adore Him,
    O come let us adore Him,
    O come let us adore Him,
    Christ the Lord.
    :clap:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+27,606
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Even in lockdown, Christmas is a real blessing.
    I love the carols and the Christmas lights and the complete feeling of anticipation of the celebration of the coming of the Lord Jesus, our Saviour, into the world.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. creslaw

creslaw Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,129
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Around the world people are facing some difficult challenges I know but Covid is having little impact on activities in my corner of the world here in Australia so it will be our usual family gathering for lunch with gifts & games for the children ... it is always a very merry occasion.

Our weather bureau is forecasting a maximum temperature of 38 C (100.4 F) on Christmas Day which means lunch will be mostly salads and cold meats with pavlova for desert which is a Christmas treat every year.

This tree is commonly known here as the Christmas tree (or native mistletoe) because it flowers every December.
    [​IMG]

I wish everyone a blessed Christmas celebration with the peace & joy found in Jesus Christ.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  7. Phoebe Ann

+10,203
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Now I'm so blessed I'm on Cloud Nine!

I was without intenet service for days ---so annoying. I also lost the remote to the TV (did I accidentally drop it in the trash?). Yesterday I got a new internet server and a new remote!

Many, many blessings including good weather and good health to everyone!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. rebornfree

rebornfree Senior Veteran Supporter

+13,166
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Divorced
    Glad you're back online Phoebe Ann and I hope that you've had the great Christmas Day which you were looking forward to so much. :)

I also hope that everyone else has had a good Christmas so far. :)

9. Phoebe Ann

+10,203
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Thank you. I think I slept for two days; it confuses me.