Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here's some Biblical references to celebrate Christmas

Includes "Away in a Manger," "Angels We have Heard on High", "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen", "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing", "It came upon a Midnight Clear," "Joy to the World", "Do You Hear What I Hear?"

Yeshua, Jesus, Angels - still their heavenly music floats proclaiming His birth which the prophets seen of old and that time had come as foretold. His birth was proclaimed to shepherds in the field by night. The lyrics tell the story including The Star and wise men bearing gold and other gifts. He came to save us from Satan's power. God and sinners reconciled. Bless all the dear children in Thy tender care.. This newborn King brings tidings of comfort and joy; comfort and joy. Good will to men. There's wonders of His love and glories of His righteousness. Let earth receive her King. Joyful all ye nations rise. He rules the world with truth and grace. Come worship our Emmanuel! Come adore Him on bended knee. We worship heaven's all gracious King ever and ever!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I love Christmas too and get excited, usually as Advent starts. I enjoy the Christmas lights and candles. But above all of course it is about Jesus, and it is celebrating His coming which makes my heart glad and which thrills me with what is awaiting those of us who know Him as our Saviour. God becoming Man to die for our sins so we can be with Him, and all those who know Him, for eternity - it's mind blowing! Thank you Lord! :bow:

O come let us adore Him,
O come let us adore Him,
O come let us adore Him,
Christ the Lord.
:clap:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Even in lockdown, Christmas is a real blessing.
I love the carols and the Christmas lights and the complete feeling of anticipation of the celebration of the coming of the Lord Jesus, our Saviour, into the world.

Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Around the world people are facing some difficult challenges I know but Covid is having little impact on activities in my corner of the world here in Australia so it will be our usual family gathering for lunch with gifts & games for the children ... it is always a very merry occasion.

Our weather bureau is forecasting a maximum temperature of 38 C (100.4 F) on Christmas Day which means lunch will be mostly salads and cold meats with pavlova for desert which is a Christmas treat every year.

This tree is commonly known here as the Christmas tree (or native mistletoe) because it flowers every December.
Wa%20Christmnas%20tree%20AAA2.jpg

I wish everyone a blessed Christmas celebration with the peace & joy found in Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Now I'm so blessed I'm on Cloud Nine!

I was without intenet service for days ---so annoying. I also lost the remote to the TV (did I accidentally drop it in the trash?). Yesterday I got a new internet server and a new remote!

Many, many blessings including good weather and good health to everyone!

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Now I'm so blessed I'm on Cloud Nine!

I was without intenet service for days ---so annoying. I also lost the remote to the TV (did I accidentally drop it in the trash?). Yesterday I got a new internet server and a new remote!

Many, many blessings including good weather and good health to everyone!
Glad you're back online Phoebe Ann and I hope that you've had the great Christmas Day which you were looking forward to so much. :)

I also hope that everyone else has had a good Christmas so far. :)

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0