Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The game is almost here! In less than a week, the NFC Champion San Francisco 49ers and AFC Champion Kansas City Chiefs will meet at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida for the Lombardi Trophy. Singers Jennifer Lopez and Sharika will perform and halftime. Tune in to Fox on Sunday, February 2. Kickoff is at 6:30 p.m. ET.

Who do you think will win? Which team will you root for or against? Are you looking forward to watching specific matchups? I am rooting for KC because SF beat Green Bay to get there and I am a Packers fan, but I think the 49ers will win.

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The game is almost here! In less than a week, the NFC Champion San Francisco 49ers and AFC Champion Kansas City Chiefs will meet at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida for the Lombardi Trophy. Singers Jennifer Lopez and Sharika will perform and halftime. Tune in to Fox on Sunday, February 2. Kickoff is at 6:30 p.m. ET.

Who do you think will win? Which team will you root for or against? Are you looking forward to watching specific matchups? I am rooting for KC because SF beat Green Bay to get there and I am a Packers fan, but I think the 49ers will win.
Hi should be a great game last year was a dud. Both teams are healthy and the 49er D line has to keep Mahomes in the pocket and make him release the ball quick. Chiefs will stack the box against the run I see Jimmy G getting a lot of throws. I think high scoring game down to the wire. I don't care who wins but if I was a packer fan Id root for SF as I would rather lose the the winner of the SB than the loser.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Anything they do is better than last year's dud. Kyle Shanahan has already said the 49ers "will run it until they stop it." Everyone who watched Raheem Mostert run all over the Packers can see why. But of course we all know the Chiefs specialize in scoring fast, having the best QB, fastest WR, and second best TE. The most important matchup to watch is #15 versus San Francisco's defensive line.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It was fun!

And....

Chiefs Fan Adjusting To New Life Of Solely Being Depressed About Life In Missouri

Upvote 0