Suggestions for suitable PS2 games for a 9 year old boy?

Tom White

Apr 13, 2013
✟447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

We got given this machine by my brother but the games are not suitable for our boy. We want family friendly games but have no idea where to start. We would appreciate some suggestions if you have them. Thanks a lot.:)

I personally wouldn't encourage him to play videogames at all. It's a time-wasting addiction for so many people. Give him a guitar instead or something, it's somewhat more productive.

Upvote 0

Blackwater

Dec 6, 2012
Madagascar
✟7,820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I personally wouldn't encourage him to play videogames at all. It's a time-wasting addiction for so many people. Give him a guitar instead or something, it's somewhat more productive.

Video games are not all that bad. They helped me learn English for example. But yea, they can get a bit addictive. If you don't watch out :p

Upvote 0

Syckological

Nov 23, 2012
Behind you.
✟536.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Congrats on your choice to have your son play video games~

I say that because video games in my case helped me immensely gain new friends, connections, and skills to help me be a sponsored gamer and compete worldwide <3 The thing is....the Playstation 2 is all but dead in the sense that NO games are being developed for it, and finding games are even harder considering the last game made was in 2011.

I would suggest these titles if you can find them

Kingdom Hearts series
Jak And Daxter series
Gran Turismo series
Final Fantasy series

Upvote 0