United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello again!

Anyone read my last post, know where I came out of. A LOT of teachers I look up to have pointed out the dangers of Hillsong/Jesus culture like worship music. I finally pulled the plug to that line of music.

I know there are some bands out there are more reformed in their music. I know the Hymns have a big for the reformed communities, but it is SO hard to follow that line of worship music. Could anyone here give me some bands to explore, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks again!

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello again!

Anyone read my last post, know where I came out of. A LOT of teachers I look up to have pointed out the dangers of Hillsong/Jesus culture like worship music. I finally pulled the plug to that line of music.

I know there are some bands out there are more reformed in their music. I know the Hymns have a big for the reformed communities, but it is SO hard to follow that line of worship music. Could anyone here give me some bands to explore, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks again!

Try Sons of Korah, an Australian band. They sing almost exclusively out of the psalms. Lovely music, and the lyrics are straight Scripture.

Have a listen to these song

Upvote 0