evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Based on the number of people who use the courting couples forum to ask questions about relationships and marriage, perhaps this subforum should be folded in to the courting couples forum and married people be allowed to post there. It seems like the vast majority of posts in the courting couples forum are questions about relationships and it seems truly bizarre that the only other people who are allowed to answer those questions are other courting couples.

• Agree
Reactions: CrystalDragon

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree.

However, when I have pm'd posters in that forum to re-post here where I could reply, they say they do not want input from married people.

Upvote 0

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I agree.

However, when I have pm'd posters in that forum to re-post here where I could reply, they say they do not want input from married people.

That is surprising. I can't imagine why someone would want advice from other people who for the most part haven't had as much experience in relationships.

I wonder if your responses are mostly from regular forum users. Most of the posts in the courting couples forum seem to come from new accounts, and I always assumed they just didn't know married people were forbidden from posting.

Upvote 0