Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys, I wanted to find some resources and discussion on classical Arminianism, so I thought of coming to CF and accessing some sort of Arminian forum for possible discussions on resources.

But can't seem to find such a forum under 'faith groups'?

The Semper Reform-what-what forum is there for Calvinists, but I bet there are a ton of Arminians across the board who would enjoy a forum dedicated to the topic of Arminianism - or at least to Arminian views. I suggest calling it something to do with the Remonstrants, to keep with the vibe at faith groups.

Reactions: anna ~ grace

HatGuy

Some guy in a hat
Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I mean you can always hangout with us on the Methodist/Nazarene forums where there is a lot of talk about Arminianism.
Thanks, did think of that, and really appreciate it but it is quite focused on Methodism (of course). There are a ton of Arminians outside of that - free will Baptists, for example.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Rawtheran

Lightmaker For Christ
Jan 3, 2014
Ohio
✟46,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks, did think of that, and really appreciate it but it is quite focused on Methodism (of course). There are a ton of Arminians outside of that - free will Baptists, for example.
For sure man. I think it would be nice to have an Arminianism forum especially because there are so many different ranges of belief

Upvote 0