Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
This thread has degenerated into complete nonsense.

You obviously did not understand what I meant by partial healing.

You are grossly mis-represening my position. and continue to ask inane questions.

What is your problem??

I can't believe your arrogance.

I don't need to know your 'truth' better.

I have tried to be patient with your weird questions but they keep coming to the point of abuse.

You relate to me as if I am a complete idiot when you have not walked in my shoes and seen lives touched as I have.

Please forgive me if I haven't represented my position as well as I might.

As the scripture warns us to avoid those who are contentious, I will bow out.

I will pray for you.

I will pray for you.

Rather than your prayers for me, can you answer my earlier questions with fruit of the Spirit?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hey Carl... Your not alone, and I hope the "mods" don't shut us down because of this. We appreciate your friendship, along with Oscarr, and others that have came in and fellowshipped with us. We also appreciate anyone who is Word of Faith friendly. Our friend Si_ (Simon) has been asked to slow down with the hundreds of questions received so far, and still coming... especially, the ones loaded with reformed Calvinist thinking.

As he reads the (more recent) postings from us about this, I hope his post responses now will show more dialog, and just plain fellowshipping, and definitely... slow way down on the bombardment of questions.

Again, thanks Carl!

plain fellowshipping

By way of plain fellowshipping, would you be willing to answer my questions in my earlier post to Carl?

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,060.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Carl... Your not alone, and I hope the "mods" don't shut us down because of this. We appreciate your friendship, along with Oscarr, and others that have came in and fellowshipped with us. We also appreciate anyone who is Word of Faith friendly. Our friend Si_ (Simon) has been asked to slow down with the hundreds of questions received so far, and still coming... especially, the ones loaded with reformed Calvinist thinking.

As he reads the (more recent) postings from us about this, I hope his post responses now will show more dialog, and just plain fellowshipping, and definitely... slow way down on the bombardment of questions.

Again, thanks Carl!

All my posts seemed to disappear and reappear again...

Not sure if I have transgressed or not...

I'm sure glad God doesn't just keep demanding answers although He did with Job at one stage even though He described Job as Righteous.

Frankly I prefer to hear about a brothers walk first before taking much interest in his theology. The truth sets us free, so if a brother doesn't present as being free of self and able to relate freely then I have to question his 'truth'

I haven't the first clue what 'word of faith' is all about but if it is to be presented effectively the window dressing requires some review. At the moment it is akin to an automated answering machine with a computerised voice.

As I have said on other threads some folks are experts at being familiar with the road map but but have little experience in walking in 'the way'

When Paul went to Jerusalem he spent a lot of time initially speaking about what God was doing, not presenting his theology.

If any readers think I have been errant in my responses to Simon please say as Simon wants to portray me as lacking in the fruits of the spirit which is a serious call.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
By way of plain fellowshipping, would you be willing to answer my questions in my earlier post to Carl?

Hi Simon. I think the multiple questioning by you is over. I have been on this forum over 7 years and I believe that God sent me here (along with many, many others) to not only for fellowshipping with our brothers and sisters in the Lord... but to minister, exhort, some counseling (if needed), to encourage one another, uplift one another. We can do all of those things... and much, much more in ministering to the lost, the hurting, the lonely, the unloved, the poor, the sick... and as we minister the (Good News) of Christ's Love to a dying world, that in some way while the tears are falling as we reveal ourselves in the Love of God, those tears can be turned into laughter and joy. With all of that we can even have some fun in our fellowshipping with one another.

Also, to the Forum:

We can all remember the times when this forum (WOF) was vibrant, full of life, full of God's spirit. I really miss the ones who ministered to me in my beginnings in 2012. The ones that immediately come to mind is AblessedMan, Dkb Warrior, PastorMike, victoryword. Some may still be (viewing) in the background, some tears may be shed by some because of why they left, which could be the result of various reasons, that would also include (some) arguing, and bickering that has gone on in the past years. Others coming to mind is Holy SpiritWOF2, Optimax, pdudgeon, Bob Carabbio. They keep coming to mind as I write. There's OldDogDiver (fellow U. S. Marine), Remember CindyisHis, Shepherd1, Pastor KingZzub (England), andreha, (She popped in at times and miss her teaching). Wow, there's a whole lot more, AND... I'm gonna stop now or I'll be in tears from those sweet memories.

I thank God for the few still remaining here from those years such as now faith, Scottmmc1, Dids, Pastor Joey comes in once in a while. their loyalty will be rewarded when they stand before God on That Day.

I apologize for being a little off topic....

And, back to you Si_ (Simon). As far as your hundreds of questions (370 and counting...) since September 14th. The way your questions are presented, It's difficult to know just what you want. Since all of this has come to light recently, we notice only to find that your still throwing even more of your questions back at us.

And lastly... I really miss these guys I mentioned and it's possible that some went home with Jesus in Heaven. We simply don't know. So I hope you, (Simon) can finally understand what this forum is all about. It's about Loving people and forming a good relationship with them sharing with each other what God has done for us... and we can count on each other when a need arises, or if prayers are requested etc.

One more thing! Were not asking you or anyone else to leave this forum. Our forum rules have been a little lenient in recent months which is definitely appreciated by the remaining few that's still here. Think on this! Sometimes we need to examine ourselves and then... ask ourselves, why am I really here? That's one question I have for you Si_ (Simon), so pray about it and then... answer back if you will... without the questioning.

Word of Faith.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hi Simon. I think the multiple questioning by you is over. I have been on this forum over 7 years and I believe that God sent me here (along with many, many others) to not only for fellowshipping with our brothers and sisters in the Lord... but to minister, exhort, some counseling (if needed), to encourage one another, uplift one another. We can do all of those things... and much, much, more in ministering to the lost, the hurting, the lonely, the unloved, the poor, the sick... and as we minister the (Good News) of Christ's Love to a dying world, that in some way while the tears are falling as we reveal ourselves in the Love of God, those tears can be turned into laughter and joy. With all of that we can even have some fun in our fellowshipping with one another.

Also, to the Forum:

We can all remember the times when this forum (WOF) was vibrant, full of life, full of God's spirit. I really miss the ones who ministered to me in my beginnings in 2012. The ones that immediately come to mind is AblessedMan, Dkb Warrior, PastorMike, victoryword. Some may still be (viewing) in the background, some tears may be shed by some because of why they left, which could be the result of various reasons, which would also include the arguing, and bickering that has gone on in the past years. Others coming to mind is Holy SpiritWOF2, Optimax, pdudgeon, Bob Carabbio. They keep coming to mind as I write. There's OldDogDiver (fellow U. S. Marine), Remember CindyisHis, Shepherd1, Pastor KingZzub (England), andreha, (She popped in at times and miss her teaching). Wow, there's a whole lot more, AND... I'm gonna stop now or I'll be in tears from those sweet memories.

I thank God for the few still remaining here from those years such as now faith, Scottmmc1, Dids, Pastor Joey comes in once in a while. their loyalty will be rewarded when they stand before God on That Day.

I apologize for being a little off topic....

And, back to you Si_ (Simon). As far as your hundreds of questions (370 and counting...) since September 14th. The way your questions are presented It's difficult to know just what you want. Since all of this has come to light recently, only to find that your still throwing even more of your questions back at us.

And lastly... I really miss these guys I mentioned and it's possible that some went home with Jesus in Heaven. We simply don't know. So I hope you, (Simon) finally understand what this forum is all about. It's about Loving people and forming a good relationship with them sharing with each other what God has done for us... and we can count on each other when a need arises, or if prayers are requested etc.

One more thing! Were not asking you or anyone else to leave this forum. Our forum rules have been a little lenient in recent months which is definitely appreciated by the remaining few that's still here. Think on this! Sometimes we need to examine ourselves and then... ask ourselves, why am I really here? That's one question I have for you Si_ (Simon), so pray about it and then... answer back if you will... without the questioning.

Is there eternal life in knowing God and His Son as in John 17:3?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When one suffers from lack in any area of life, does God teach about faith in His Son's death & resurrection which saves from all types of lack?

Is suffering backed up by God's eternal plan & purpose to know about faith which saves from all lack?

You may post your answers. Thanks.
Jesus saved us in every way that we can be saved. He has covered everything.
I know this will not go down well, but God is not in control of everything in the same way people think and say He is. He is not and does not want to be. We live in a creation of the possible. Every created thing was given a portion of sovereignty and power. That simply means everything has a right to exist, to affect and be affected by other elements in creation. Ice can melt in the heat of the sun, dislodge a rock from a hillside, which can then fall and hit you on the head. It does not need permission to do this. This is the normal, "default" course of nature. It was "an accident." Can God interview and prevent this from happening? Of course! Does He always interview and prevent these sort of things from happening? Obviously not as evidenced by the many heads with knots on them. My point is this. God is not"in control" as in causing everything to happen in your life. Many things if not the vast majority are happening in the course of nature to which we are all subject. He is not causing all the sickness, death, and suffering in the world. And of course there is a devil who as a created thing also has the right to exist and affect the world around us. He is said to be the god of this world, possess power, and possess authority. He is our adversary and does not need permission to be adverse. He is a roaring lion and does not need permission to do what every roaring lion does... devour whomever he can get. God will prevent but does not always do so. We are told to resist the devil and he will flee. It implies that if we do not resist he will not flee and may devour us.
Many of these thoughts are detailed with many scriptures and proofs in the book "The 'God is in control of everything' Myth."
Peace.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Jesus saved us in every way that we can be saved. He has covered everything.
I know this will not go down well, but God is not in control of everything in the same way people think and say He is. He is not and does not want to be. We live in a creation of the possible. Every created thing was given a portion of sovereignty and power. That simply means everything has a right to exist, to affect and be affected by other elements in creation. Ice can melt in the heat of the sun, dislodge a rock from a hillside, which can then fall and hit you on the head. It does not need permission to do this. This is the normal, "default" course of nature. It was "an accident." Can God interview and prevent this from happening? Of course! Does He always interview and prevent these sort of things from happening? Obviously not as evidenced by the many heads with knots on them. My point is this. God is not"in control" as in causing everything to happen in your life. Many things if not the vast majority are happening in the course of nature to which we are all subject. He is not causing all the sickness, death, and suffering in the world. And of course there is a devil who as a created thing also has the right to exist and affect the world around us. He is said to be the god of this world, possess power, and possess authority. He is our adversary and does not need permission to be adverse. He is a roaring lion and does not need permission to do what every roaring lion does... devour whomever he can get. God will prevent but does not always do so. We are told to resist the devil and he will flee. It implies that if we do not resist he will not flee and may devour us.
Many of these thoughts are detailed with many scriptures and proofs in the book "The 'God is in control of everything' Myth."
Peace.

Every created thing was given a portion of sovereignty and power.

So events in this world are moving at random with no meaning? Why then did God foretell about future events?

Can God interview and prevent this from happening? Of course! Does He always interview and prevent these sort of things from happening?

Does He not prevent these sorts of things from happening though He can, without any meaning? If so, did He prevent some of these sorts of things from happening in the past without meaning?

He is said to be the god of this world, possess power, and possess authority

Do you mean to say satan created himself and his power & authority all by himself?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums