Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Friends, its getting colder day by day, There are some homeless people in the village where we run the day care centre, you can pray that God give them shelter and also warm clothes and food and bless their lives.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Friends, its getting colder day by day, There are some homeless people in the village where we run the day care centre, you can pray that God give them shelter and also warm clothes and food and bless their lives.
Yes, I pray for all the homeless in the village, for shelter and warm clothes; and that they may know the risen Saviour in their lives.
May the Lord bless you for your caring prayers

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for "the unfortunate", the homeless, and all others that are suffering in the cold. May You guide them to warmth, or provide warmth for them, or send someone to bring warmth to them. Oh, Lord, we can't always
even imagine how to pray for such people, but You know. We lift them up
to You, Oh merciful God. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will look with compassion on the homeless in @Mydreams' village and lead them to shelter and provision. Open hearts in this village to provide warmth and nourishment to the needy among them. I ask that You will open the hearts and draw the souls of these homeless ones to Yourself that You might provide everlasting covering and protection for them by Your Son Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums