NewCreation17

Jan 27, 2015
✟11,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This world has death and circumstances that come upon us all even when we are saved or innocent, all because of sin. When Jesus walked the earth Lazarus still got sick and died, little children died and were suffering from seizures and demons. John the Baptist was beheaded. The only difference is Jesus Christ was full of the Holy Ghost (as we should be when we repent and have faith in Jesus) and had the faith it took to manifest GODs will on the earth.

GOD has given us the privilege to manifest His healing and kingdom on this earth but it takes real genuine faith. Because of this, when the disciples tried to cast out the demon causing seizures in the boy, they could not.... IT was GODs will to heal the boy, because Jesus came up in faith and healed him. But when the disciples all prayed, nothing happened. (This is where a lot of people go off track and make up stuff about why healing or something didn't show up when they prayed to GOD). Had not some one who had enough faith and relationship with GOD to manifest GODs will for that young boy (Jesus Christ coming and healing him) he would have still been suffering from seizures. Had not Jesus Christ had the faith it took to touch Peters mother who laid sick of a fever she would have remained in that bed sick.

Its not that it was not GODs will to heal the boy with seizures or all of the people that die of sickness, it is that we as children of GOD do not have enough faith and relationship with GOD to manifest the healing Jesus Christ paid a price for Jesus Himself said it was because of their faith that deliverance did not come to the boy. Jesus came along and showed that it IS GODs WILL TO HEAL ALL, but GOD has given us the privilege to manifest His will and walk like Jesus, but unless we press in and truly seek GOD and grow in Jesus and live holy and walk in relationship with the King we will not see GODs will come on this earth. We are to continue doing what Jesus Christ was doing on the earth, we are His body.

To encourage you a little, after we (the church) began growing in this truth we have been going on the streets and in the church and seeing Jesus heal people from blood clots, to torn ACL's, to hearing aids, to pains in the body, and much more. We would have never seen this had we not realized Jesus is in us by the Holy Spirit, and the healing is already paid for, we just need to walk like Jesus and in His name manifest the kingdom of GOD in us and do the will of the Father.

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Problem Of Evil isn't likely to be definitively resolved on CF but I do think it's worth mentioning that you're right. God didn't create evil (eg, suffering, bad things, etc) and He does not will them in the main. If misfortune occurs, we have a chance to merciful and charitable to the less fortunate. And I believe that's a good thing.

Upvote 0

Uber Genius

"Super Genius"
Aug 13, 2016
Kentucky
✟56,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
GOD has given us the privilege to manifest His healing and kingdom on this earth but it takes real genuine faith. Because of this, when the disciples tried to cast out the demon causing seizures in the boy, they could not.... IT was GODs will to heal the boy, because Jesus came up in faith and healed him. But when the disciples all prayed, nothing happened. (This is where a lot of people go off track and make up stuff about why healing or something didn't show up when they prayed to GOD). Had not some one who had enough faith and relationship with GOD to manifest GODs will for that young boy (Jesus Christ coming and healing him) he would have still been suffering from seizures. Had not Jesus Christ had the faith it took to touch Peters mother who laid sick of a fever she would have remained in that bed sick.

This is an old false teaching about healing we see arise in the late 1800s. It hits it's zenith about the time of the Jim Bakker schandel. Health and wealth preacher make bank on "if you only had enough faith," bate and switch.

In John 5 we see a scene at the pool of Bethesda where hundreds of sick gather. They all have faith. They are all willing to act on their faith by rushing to the pool when it is stirred. Jesus comes on the scene, he certainly doesn't lack faith. And yet he only heals one man!

Jesus had a practice of praying and listening and only doing the things his father showed him. He picks certain people. Sometime he heals all, based on what the father is doing. Sometimes he heals one, based on what the father is doing.

I do pray for people to be healed. I trust God's goodness. But remember the ten lepers who are healed? Only one comes back to thank Jesus. We can't beleive that people would use God to be healed and then refuse to follow him, but scripture and our own experience tells us differently.

I pray to hear Jesus and be about what ever he is doing. Sometimes that is healing, sometimes a word of knowledge, sometime a prophetic word, sometime just comforting and encouraging, sometimes just giving of my abundance without discussion about God at all. I am a buck private and do just what I'm told. When he doesn't weigh in I use my wisdom gained over the last 42 years of being a Christian and attempt to accurately represent Jesus in the situation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0