Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yeah, I've seen people spin these verses into female fortune 500 CEO. this would work if we interpret these passages separate from the rest of scripture. considering these verse with the entirety of scripture, this is a woman who had a lucrative hobby as a clothing designer, something that can be done at home in her spare time between tending to her duties as a wife and mother.
Some women did medical billing or paralegal work from their homes.

Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You may have heard that women should submit.
That is not in all things. That has only to do with
how a man should prioritize God first, and then
his wife next. She must submit, not to her
husband's will, but to his decision
to put God first over her. When he does this
she should honor it. If he fails to put God
first, she is not obligated to that choice of his.

For example, if he is an abuser, she does not
need to honor that decision of his.

And above all else, treat others well as you
would wish to be treated.

What is a good Godly woman? Do you have a
problem with women teaching?
Take this woman's teachings, found in scripture:
Proverbs 31 NASB

If "a woman's place is in the home", then these
passages will clarify that role for you, according
to scripture, that is. Though if she is running a
manufacturing business, as well as a real estate
business developing property, she likely will be
delegating some of the cooking tasks to personal
assistants, just as the text describes.

Hello Sky, the greatest Teachings after Christ, is the teaching of a Woman called Mary, Our Lord's Own Mother, you find this in John 2:5His mother saith to the waiters: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye.

We Are The WAITERS! Sons and Daughters of Mary, HIS Mother, given to us at the Cross, from Our Lords Own Mouth, for we too are John at the Cross, the one whom He Loved.

There is no other Greater Teaching from a Creature of GOD, than Mary!

We should all follow Mary's Teachings: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye. Amen Amen

"Suffer no man to ignore the teachings from a godly woman" Tell Me who is more of Godly woman, than the Woman Called Mary, or a man for that matter? The Answer is No one other than Christ the Man / God, Her Son! Amen Amen

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello Sky, the greatest Teachings after Christ, is the teaching of a Woman called Mary, Our Lord's Own Mother, you find this in John 2:5His mother saith to the waiters: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye.We Are The WAITERS! Sons and Daughters of Mary, HIS Mother, given to us at the Cross, from Our Lords Own Mouth, for we too are John at the Cross, the one whom He Loved.There is no other Greater Teaching from a Creature of GOD, than Mary!We should all follow Mary's Teachings: Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye. Amen Amen"Suffer no man to ignore the teachings from a godly woman" Tell Me who is more of Godly woman, than the Woman Called Mary, or a man for that matter? The Answer is No one other than Christ the Man / God, Her Son! Amen Amen

So Mary, told some people, to do as Jesus asks us to do.
That was fine advice. We are each called to do what God
wishes us to do. Doing otherwise is sin, for our situation.
:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Are men supposed to be the provider.....of what?

the home..the household..the family.

Some women did medical billing or paralegal work from their homes.

women are not forbidden from possessing skills.

Before the Industrial Revolution, there was no distinction between the home and the workplace. The home was where wealth was created, both in the town and the country.

the man is to provide for his family and the woman is to keep the home. the man having to leave the house to continue to provide doesn't change this.

What if the guy is unemployed and she is the one that works.

in a situation where the man is between jobs and the woman has skills to acquire income, you do what you have to do pay the bills. similar to the single woman situation.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm.. you can make the word of GOD say anything. And leave out so many other parts of the word. A man loves his wife as Christ loves the Church died for her. How does this GOD treat you? Look how some of you talk about women. I have personally know some women that had more power of GOD then any man I have ever meet. They walked in the same office as any man. Some called because some man didnt take that call of God. This is just talking about "GOD"..not the world.

And you truly dont know what was for just Israel then anyone that believes. People leave out ALL the rights those woman have over you. Again.. how does JESUS treat the Church? THAT is how you will treat them..if you love Him. We are no LORD over any woman that is our wife. I am 100% hers. and she is 100% mine. I will not treat her any different then I want to be treated by her.

And please.. lets not get silly here. You being YOU and ME dont follow Jesus obey EVERYTHING He says.. look how WE treat Him.. and you expect some woman to obey listen 100% or else..kind of talk thinking when WE our selfs do NOT show a GOD that respect. So.. if WE do not treat Christ 100% as we were told.. then that woman is not bound by anything. You should know this.. I did go beyond what you talked forgive me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums