United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[Warning: some bad language in short video of those being interviewed]

Wow. That’s the only word that comes to mind other than satanic, horrifying, evil, or nazi-esque.

In interviews with The Federalist, pro-abortion protesters in Downtown Los Angeles admitted that they have no interest in whether or not a fetus is a life.

Video below.
https://creativeminorityreport.com/...ying-interviews-with-pro-abortion-protesters/

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,223,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
[Warning: some bad language in short video of those being interviewed]

Wow. That’s the only word that comes to mind other than satanic, horrifying, evil, or nazi-esque.

In interviews with The Federalist, pro-abortion protesters in Downtown Los Angeles admitted that they have no interest in whether or not a fetus is a life.

Video below.
https://creativeminorityreport.com/...ying-interviews-with-pro-abortion-protesters/
I listened to it and I couldn't believe it. Horrifying is only the beginning of it. From the depths of hell horrifying.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I listened to it and I couldn't believe it. Horrifying is only the beginning of it. From the depths of hell horrifying.
I'll take your word for it. Sometimes I wonder where sentiments like those come from.
Why would someone hate life so much?

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not going to watch it because I know what leftists believe and I don't want to hear them lisping about it because it's going to make me want to go out and get a gun, and I'm no longer allowed to have a gun (at least for the next seven years until I petition to get my rights back)

Just for the record though: the reason that most of those green and purple haired queers hate children so much is because children remind them of the fact that they are abominations whose "sexual preferences" (sins) cannot produce children, so they want to KILL as many children as possible to divorce procreation from the act of sexual intercourse. Their "brave struggle" for normalizing their degeneracy will never be effective, because they will never be able to produce a life between two men, two women, or with some sort of an "it". Almighty God has given them over to a reprobate mind & is allowing them to run roughshod over America in order to make the remnant of the faithful realize exactly why we need him, but as sodomites continue to provoke God by advocating for their alternative lifestyles and the murder of the unborn, he will eventually tread the winepress of his wrath against the United States and when it happens, I'm not going to feel bad about it. I'm just going to say "I told you so & it serves you right". Even if I am injured or die in the process. America will get what America deserves for allowing these reprobates to sin proudly, because God HATES the proud, especially the one who is proud of their sin.

I'm just going to go on record to say this and I don't care whether it's perceived as a "ThReAt" or not: I have no problem with people gluing the locks of abortuaries or doing other things provided that there are no people present/it's after-hours. Walking in and shooting a "doctor" is wrong and counter to the whole point, but if brave people want to damage the facility WHEN NOBODY IS PRESENT, I have absolutely no problem with it and will go on record to say "aww shucks!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,223,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I'll take your word for it. Sometimes I wonder where sentiments like those come from.
Why would someone hate life so much?
I think it comes from a reprobate mind, proving out Romans 1 all over again.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think it comes from a reprobate mind

It absolutely comes from reprobate minds. Almighty God was asked to leave American public life, and he is not going to stay where he's not wanted, so he left and as a result, we have the America that we now see. A nation where good is called "evil" and evil is called "The Right Side of History™"

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I would not want to be a priest these days.

Sometimes I feel like God had mercy on me by not having me become a priest with the way the Church and the world are these days.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sometimes I feel like God had mercy on me by not having me become a priest with the way the Church and the world are these days.
I seriously could not deal with it. I suppose all the good priests out there have this gift. I don’t.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums