City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He was speculating on how the vaccines became infected with bacteria. Not on whether or not vaccines in themselves are inherently the problem.
Read further. He also states:
"A full and complete investigation is required urgently to determine what went wrong and how these vaccines became contaminated with bacteria. That was the problem, not some general problem with vaccines inherent in their design that led to severe adverse reactions."

Indeed, he goes on to state:
"It is a distinction that will be lost on people who so fear and distrust vaccines that they view them as inherently dangerous and useless, who are so eager to blame vaccines for every ill suffered by children that they will gladly leap on any story that they think they can use to sow fear, uncertainty, and doubt about vaccines."

...and it looks like he was right about that.

Unfortunately for your point I am not an "Anti Vaxxer" so its a lost point. It appears you just basically did what you trying to lay upon me for asking questions ^_^ (yet will post to me the definition of "vetting")

The distinction wasn't lost on me at all, they were killed and made ill through the medium of a vaccine regardless and whether it was "bad storage" or something other (as he speculates) but it just gives them further reason to distrust these vaccine companies.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Lifesitenews? I would be highly suspicious of much of what they say, they seem to want to put a spin on everything.

There is no good evidence autism is caused by vaccines. Anti-abortion groups can try to piggyback on the anti-vaccine hysteria, however. Perhaps gullibility and religious fanaticism go hand in hand.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lifesitenews? I would be highly suspicious of much of what they say, they seem to want to put a spin on everything.

There is no good evidence autism is caused by vaccines. Anti-abortion groups can try to piggyback on the anti-vaccine hysteria, however. Perhaps gullibility and religious fanaticism go hand in hand.

Isnt Robert De Niro an athiest anti vaxxer?

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Arguable at best.

No industry approved studies find substantiation.
The price of substantiation has a direct correlation to the number of hungry scientists.
LOL!

Ok...

Its all conspiracies to you.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Anything anti-establishment is "spin" these days.
Any evidence of establishment corruption is "no good".
Any reaction to vaccine deaths & injuries is "hysteria".

Indoctrinate a few with a semblance of thinking skills, and they will sheepdog the many with no skills at all.

It is the passive aggression of religious Statists and fanatics of Scientism.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
QUOTE="EpiscipalMe, post: Nobody has observed a credible correlation between vaccines and autism - that’s the point.
The same eugenicists that poison the vaccines taught you what to believe is "credible".
This all started with a study by Andrew Wakefield which was retracted because the results were falsified.
Yes. That's your script. Don't question it, simply repeat it as often as you can.

As far as you cells theory - the vaccines we are discussing are live attenuated viruses. Viruses are not cells.
Didn't submit a theory, never implied viruses are cells.
You are responding to your own imagination at this point.

Besides, “tissue” (as in human fetal tissue) is a group of specialized cells with a particular function. The immortalized cell lines (derived from a fetus aborted in the 1960s) are not tissue.
Semantics can have a placebo effect on many.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have seen a vaccine insert. I have also seen the package inserts from many pharmaceuticals and medical devices. There is nothing unusual about the vaccine inserts.

And herd immunity is a real thing. Vaccines do not need to be 100% effective to confer herd immunity.

It Takes a Herd
I've seen inserts, too.
There's nothing unusual about your completely accepting whatever some random guy in a lab coat tells you, either.

And myth is a real thing.
Herd immunity is a marketing lie because it isn't achieved by ineffective vaccinations.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I read that they reach all but 2-3% of their children, but didnt they have an episode with vaccines themselves? Mexico suspends infant vaccines after two babies die and 29 fall ill

That would constitute a break out of illness due to a vaccine wouldn't it?

Many Amish refuse to vaccinate their children, not that they all refuse but some do, why do folks attack people outside of the Amish for the decision not to do so?
They attack because they are heavily emotionally invested in believing their captors are good. It's called Stockholm Syndrome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because the unfortunate children placed at risk by other parents are susceptible, also if you're vaccinated you still have an albeit very small chance of getting it. So it makes sense that in areas where parents place their children at risk by not vaccinating them that it's more common to spread.

As for illegal immigrants, who knows? Mexico has a very good system for vaccination, at least.

Nonetheless, that doesn't change the fact that pseudoscience peddled on Facebook by people grossly ignorant of the facts is causing outbreaks in the U.S.

It's practically child abuse at this point. To not provide basic medical provision that's readily available as a preventative measure against potentially deadly illnesses.
This post is an excellent example of how Scientism feeds mass hysteria and promotes fascism thru medicine.
They will develop vaccines against anti-Statist & anti-Scientism thoughts next.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟896,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
This post is an excellent example of how Scientism feeds mass hysteria and promotes fascism thru medicine.
They will develop vaccines against anti-Statist & anti-Scientism thoughts next.

What a ridiculous statement.

It has nothing to do with hysteria. It has everything to do with irresponsible parents listening to unqualified quacks and placing their children and others at risk as a result.

Would you teach your child it's okay to wave around a loaded gun? Drive without a seatbelt?

No, I'd like to think you wouldn't, because they're common sense.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What a ridiculous statement.

It has nothing to do with hysteria. It has everything to do with irresponsible parents listening to unqualified quacks and placing their children and others at risk as a result.

Would you teach your child it's okay to wave around a loaded gun? Drive without a seatbelt?

No, I'd like to think you wouldn't, because they're common sense.
What a senseless reply
It has everything to do with hysteria.
Irresponsible authorities have allowed profit to trump common sense.
Would you teach your child not to read a vaccine insert, just trust some random doctor?
No, I'd like to think you wouldn't because that's senseless.

See, I can play that game just as easily as you think you do.
You need to find another forum to dominate with your wisdom.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟896,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
ould you teach your child not to read a vaccine insert, just trust some random doctor?

Children are not capable of making an informed decision about their health at the ages vaccinations are required.

That's why we trust and rely on the wider medical community, comprising of people who spend more than a decade training for the position of authority to give evidence-based information.

You aren't arguing against a few detractors. You're arguing against the overwhelming majority of the global medical community.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Children are not capable of making an informed decision about their health at the ages vaccinations are required.

That's why we trust and rely on the wider medical community, comprising of people who spend more than a decade training for the position of authority to give evidence-based information.

You aren't arguing against a few detractors. You're arguing against the overwhelming majority of the global medical community.
LOL, calm down there just a little.
I'm not arguing with anybody.
Read the thread before you leap in with torches & pitchforks, lol.
"Washington, DC, April 20, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A recent study by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has confirmed 1988 as a “change point” in the rise of Autism Disorder rates in the U.S. - a date that pro-life leaders say correlates with the introduction of fetal cells for use in vaccines."

Your trusted "decades of training" and "positions of authority" as well as the evidence that they base information on, have all become corrupted by profit interests.

You don't even see the problem because you have been so heavily indoctrinated into trusting illegitimate and often self-appointed "authorities". It's an epidemic as far as I can tell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
QUOTE="EpiscipalMe, post: Go ahead and post your evidence. I doubt you will find any.
rofl, evidence of no evidence?
Thanks for the comedic relief, ...I said:"No industry approved studies find substantiation."

Vaccines definitely don’t contain fetus parts. Some vaccines are grown in cells derived from a fetus that was aborted in the 1960s. However, these cells are not in the vaccines.
Clone an aborted baby's cell and what do you get?
You've been enchanted.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,216,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
291351_bea506bf77911a43e319cd6831f5c666.png

Thread closed permanently due to flaming and goading.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.